Puntland census 2023 will prove the size of our population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This is how Harti territories are settled. Cismaan Maxamuud have the largest territory followed by Cumar Maxamuud then it is a tie between Cisse Maxamuud & Dhulos.

a1N6zza.jpg

walahi they dont even inhabit 10%. karkaar is not barri no more. bro i drive through barri every month. the only towns i come by is deeshishe, dubays, ugar saleebaan, ismail saleebaan, etc. osman mohamud start after an hour drive after the deeshishe town of waaciyo. dubays have more towns on the high way of barri than osman mohamoud. i dont know the inner barri regions but osman mohamoud doesnt have a single town in barri on the highway. walahi thats a fact qardo is in karkaar not barri..
They inhabit old towns that are empty and desert for the most parts

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Do you think cali saleeban should get equal representation parliamentarian as maxamud saleeban?
hahahhahaha we are waiting buddy. aahahhahahahahahahahahah travelled bari my ass. any other osman mohamud can show us where besides bosaso you live in the region of bari. let me help you nowhere walahi you live in karkaar and iskushaban district. thats a huge chunk but stop claiming other towns. you are officially being ignored untill you can show me anywhere in barri you have even one small town. besides iskushaban. i can show you towns in karkaar that is fully cali saleebaan. xumbays is in karkaar and is almost bigger than qandala now

Reer-Bari

Folks chill out. This is how Harti territories are settled. Cismaan Maxamuud have the largest territory followed by Cumar Maxamuud then it is a tie between Cisse Maxamuud & Dhulos.

a1N6zza.jpg
this is fake already disproven

Folks chill out. This is how Harti territories are settled. Cismaan Maxamuud have the largest territory followed by Cumar Maxamuud then it is a tie between Cisse Maxamuud & Dhulos.

a1N6zza.jpg

a1N6zza.jpg
Sxb this maps has errors. All the way to to about 20km before qardho is dubays.
Sxb tan kale waqadriya isnt include.
Who made this.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
hahahhahaha we are waiting buddy. aahahhahahahahahahahahah travelled bari my ass. any other osman mohamud can show us where besides bosaso you live in the region of bari. let me help you nowhere walahi you live in karkaar and iskushaban district. thats a huge chunk but stop claiming other towns. you are officially being ignored untill you can show me anywhere in barri you have even one small town. besides iskushaban. i can show you towns in karkaar that is fully cali saleebaan. xumbays is in karkaar and is almost bigger than qandala now
Why are you afraid to answer my question who should get more parliamentarians cali saleeban or maxamud saleeban? kkk

Bohol

VIP
Sxb this maps has errors. All the way to to about 20km before qardho is dubays.
Sxb tan kale waqadriya isnt include.
Who made this.

Waqdariya is a HY tuulo. You live in the east of it that is where our border is. Yes there is some error in the map but for the most part it is accurate, I know Warsans do have tuulos on the main road like Ceel Dahir.

Reer-Bari

Screenshot_2019-03-01 120223_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Bari_Iskushuban_A3 pdf.png

look how far xariiro is. walahi xariiro is my familys town fully ismail ali sub clan of ali saleebaan

Waqdariya is a HY tuulo. You live in the east of it that is where our border is.
Waqdariya is a shared tuulo. The city is seperated by a tog. I have bee. There. The city has two sabars and city centers. I was there november as there were skirmishes.
That map doesnt show waqadriya

Bohol

VIP
Waqdariya is a shared tuulo. The city is seperated by a tog. I have bee. There. The city has two sabars and city centers. I was there november as there were skirmishes.
That map doesnt show waqadriya

kkk funny dude do you know the distance between Las Qoray and Waqdariya? they are very close. I would say that map gave you a generous coast.

Reer-Bari

This is how Harti territories are settled. Cismaan Maxamuud have the largest territory followed by Cumar Maxamuud then it is a tie between Cisse Maxamuud & Dhulos.

a1N6zza.jpg
bohol i didnt think you were one for fake news buddy.

Waqdariya is a HY tuulo. You live in the east of it that is where our border is. Yes there is some error in the map but for the most part it is accurate, I know Warsans do have tuulos on the main road like Ceel Dahir.
You cant claim its hy when its shared.
Ceel dahir is the biggest. But dubays live all the way till the road splits to Dhahar and Qardho.

Bohol

VIP
You cant claim its hy when its shared.
Ceel dahir is the biggest. But dubays live all the way till the road splits to Dhahar and Qardho.

It is not shared since the tuulo is only settled by HY. You even yourself admitted a tog divides us you live in the east of the tog. :lol:

kkk funny dude do you know the distance between Las Qoray and Waqdariya? they are very close. I would say that map gave you a generous coast.
Just checked the map and the map is still not showing waqadariya and everything South of it. Its significant. Sxb

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reer-Bari boowe forget about Maxamud saleeban habar younis has a bigger land than cali saleeban kkk

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-28_22-18-57.gif
    upload_2019-2-28_22-18-57.gif
    1 MB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.