Puntland census 2023 will prove the size of our population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
How would it work in mixed cities/towns? unless a sub clan votes for a particular party or its members put their clan name in the form. :lol:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
How would it work in mixed cities/towns? unless a sub clan votes for a particular party or its members put their clan name in the form. :lol:
in puntland when applying for a i.d or passport you have to put your tribe name. all the tribes are going to pressure everyone who can vote to register. this will cause a high registration count. tribes will be known to the governing body of the census.

Bohol

VIP
in puntland when applying for a i.d or passport you have to put your tribe name. all the tribes are going to pressure everyone who can vote to register. this will cause a high registration count. tribes will be known to the governing body of the census.

Interesting. It might help future security as well if everyone is carrying their sub clan & name on their ID cards.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
delete your last post. walahi you wierdos like to throw around the cucdad card every time things dont go your way. i just repeated what i was told by reer garowe. i dont know garowe as much as i know bosaso. why dont you say that when dr osman is dissing other puntland tribes. why dont you talk about the constant cucdad against cali saleebaan because of jelousy in here by mostly ppl in your sub clan. this is the first time i ever brought up issa mohamoud. issa mohamoud done more for cali saleebaan than cali saleeban done for them selves. they gave us the PMFP marines.
:ufdup: i have never called you one till today but now i see what everyone said about you is true. I actually defended ur neef daqaya ass.

:ufdup: Get ur shit together

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
they gave us the PMFP marines.
Since when did Cali saleeban own PMPF, we are the admiral of PMPF and the high ranks are also wabeeneye
976C8ED0-2CB6-459E-A6F7-4E4122167D36.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dubays is also bigger then osman maxamuud. Who is bigger marka issa or osman.
When are they going to do a census
Cismaan maxamud inhabit from bosaso to qardho, cismaan maxamud will get the same amount of parliamentarians as dhulbhante and warsengali, most of sanaag including cerigaabo is occupied by isaaq and most of caynabo and parts of sool.

Land wise cismaan maxamud land is bigger than dhulbhante and warsengali forget about the rest of maxamud saleeban

70% of the parliamentarians will come from maxamud saleeban land mass plus population they are the majority

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They were the most laandheere of all MJs 120 years ago. They had most wealth too, and settled in most of bari.

:manny:
The mad mullah sayiidka the terrorist khawarij was disgraced and perished in the desert refused entry into majeertenia boqor cismaan granted him persona non grata good riddance to bad rubbish

Cismaan maxamud inhabit from bosaso to qardho, cismaan maxamud will get the same amount of parliamentarians as dhulbhante and warsengali, most of sanaag including cerigaabo is occupied by isaaq and most of caynabo and parts of sool.

Land wise cismaan maxamud land is bigger than dhulbhante and warsengali forget about the rest of maxamud saleeban

70% of the parliamentarians will come from maxamud saleeban land mass plus population they are the majority
Dubays is bigger than you. Land wise from Ceerigaabo to Bosaso to 13 km from Qardho to northern Sool is Warsangali.
From caynabo to 15 km from Garowe is dhulos.
Stop being bitter

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dubays is bigger than you. Land wise from Ceerigaabo to Bosaso to 13 km from Qardho to northern Sool is Warsangali.
From caynabo to 15 km from Garowe is dhulos.
Stop being bitter
The biggest region in somalia is bari and cismaan maxamud inhabit 95% of bari

The second biggest region in somalia is sanaag and warsengali inhabit 35% of snaag @Bohol kkk

Reer-Bari

The biggest region in somalia is bari and cismaan maxamud inhabit 95% of bari

The second biggest region in somalia is sanaag and warsengali inhabit 35% of snaag @Bohol kkk
walahi they dont even inhabit 10%. karkaar is not barri no more. bro i drive through barri every month. the only towns i come by is deeshishe, dubays, ugar saleebaan, ismail saleebaan, etc. osman mohamud start after an hour drive after the deeshishe town of waaciyo. dubays have more towns on the high way of barri than osman mohamoud. i dont know the inner barri regions but osman mohamoud doesnt have a single town in barri on the highway. walahi thats a fact qardo is in karkaar not barri..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
walahi they dont even inhabit 10%. karkaar is not barri no more. bro i drive through barri every month. the only towns i come by is deeshishe, dubays, ugar saleebaan, ismail saleebaan, etc. osman mohamud start after an hour drive after the deeshishe town of waaciyo. dubays have more towns on the high way of barri than osman mohamoud. i dont know the inner barri regions but osman mohamoud doesnt have a single town in barri on the highway. walahi thats a fact qardo is in karkaar not barri..
Do you know how silly you sound? You are actually talking to someone who has travelled extensively through bari amd karkaar.

Whydont you tell us how dhulbhante are the majority in garoowe and cali saleeban are the majority in bosaso kkk boowe aa’la tahay qandala is that way——->

Reer-Bari

Do you know how silly you sound? You are actually talking to someone who has travelled extensively through bari amd karkaar.

Whydont you tell us how dhulbhante are the majority in garoowe and cali saleeban are the majority in bosaso kkk boowe aa’la tahay
the garowe one was an honest mistake. i shouldnt talk about the shit i cant prove but bari lol. tell me one osman mohamud town on the highway of barri now. you have 5 minutes hahahahhahaha

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the garowe one was an honest mistake. i shouldnt talk about the shit i cant prove but bari lol. tell me one osman mohamud town on the highway of barri now. you have 5 minutes hahahahhahaha
Do you think cali saleeban should get equal representation parliamentarian as maxamud saleeban?

Status
Not open for further replies.