Puntland army abandon frontline in galgala due to lack of funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAAJO MANE

In comparison to Hargeisa, Bosasso residents enjoy a higher standard of living if we compare average daily incomes. While urban residents of Hargeisa earn, on average, about $1 a day, Bosasso residents earn over $4. Naturally, with respect to Bosasso, IDPs earnings are far lower. Most IDP households in Bosasso earn a daily wage of a little over a $1

http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/internally-displaced-persons-combined-report-somalia

tenor.gif

Stop derailing the thread and please don’t compare us to you guys.

Your inferiority complex is showing it’s ceeb :dead:

Hi Gaajo Mane.

A QAXOOTI in Puntland is on the same level as a Somalilander.

Don't ever speak of money around Lacagites aka Puntites.

You can apply to join one of our many IDP camps if you want to boost your average income.

Mahadsanid.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Stop derailing the thread and please don’t compare us to you guys.

Your inferiority complex is showing it’s ceeb :dead:
That's embarrassing you made an entire thread to shit on people while living in a glasshouse.

I'm imagining how excited you must have been when you posted it. :susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That's embarrassing you made an entire thread to shit on people while living in a glasshouse.

I'm imagining how excited you must have been when you posted it. :susp:
The whole region is a shit hole yes I admit but I’m just talking shit to people who brag a lot but with nothing to show for :heh:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
hahahah this is a lie. the guy who ordered them to abandon galgala goes by the name cabdijamal and was a minister in cadiwelli gaas administration. he is getting ready to go to badhan. thats the only reason he abonded it so he can show lalaland whats up

hahahah this is a lie. the guy who ordered them to abandon galgala goes by the name cabdijamal and was a minister in cadiwelli gaas administration. he is getting ready to go to badhan. thats the only reason he abonded it so he can show lalaland whats up

Why is he going to attack badhan, why not tukeraq:gucciwhat:

DRACO

VIP
Last time 500PL troops abandoned Galgala to fight in Tukaraq terrorists seized the opportunity to commit many terror attacks/ assassinations. Don’t be surprised if the same thing happens again .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol come show us what’s up. We been slapping y’all silly don’t be talking shit when you guys haven’t been backing it up. Wallahi you guys are all Talk.

Actions speaks louder than words :mjlol:

Reer-Bari

because thats his home town hes dubays warsangeli

Reer-Bari

Lol come show us what’s up. We been slapping y’all silly don’t be talking shit when you guys haven’t been backing it up. Wallahi you guys are all Talk.

Actions speaks louder than words :mjlol:
the casualties are way higher on your side plus we are fighting a war in puntland on 3 fronts. you guys are only focused on tukaraq. how sad. you guys cant even take a small town like boohodle.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the casualties are way higher on your side plus we are fighting a war in puntland on 3 fronts. you guys are only focused on tukaraq. how sad. you guys cant even take a small town like boohodle.
All I’m reading are excuses like a true . We are making gains on the ground. Stupid f*ck in war if you don’t get your objective done. That means you have failed. Stop looking for excuses makes you look weak and pathetic. Grow some balls

β€œBuh buh buh we killed more of you guys!” You haven’t recaptured any of the places we took away from you guys. :dead:

I know we are having fadhi ku diriir and shit. But consider this.
1. We are all Somalis
2. Muslims
Is it something to be proud off to be killing each other over some barren desert? Even worse killing your Somali brother to secure some lines that some white dude drew up in the last century under colony..
Why don't we get together and put our brains and muscles on some useful stuff that furthers our people development.. And I am not writing this because I am weak or anything.. We can all have an all out clan war. But what will we achieve other than each other's demise?
To satisfy everyone's lust for clan war we can setup sports events like soccer games, boxing matches and wrestling.. How about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts