Puntland army abandon frontline in galgala due to lack of funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gucci.
Somaliland is winning the war because most dhulbahante and warsangeli have shifted sides.. I say good for them.. As a puntlanders we have enough land. Actually more than enough.. Real talk I rather have good relations with the people of Somaliland.. We should do bussines open the borders schengen style. It would serve both nations well.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Hi Gaajo Mane.

A QAXOOTI in Puntland is on the same level as a Somalilander.

Don't ever speak of money around Lacagites aka Puntites.

You can apply to join one of our many IDP camps if you want to boost your average income.

Mahadsanid.
Nice lacagites lol you are bragging over 3 dollars more in daily average pay? Both cities are poor :mjkkk:

While the people earn differently both in Bosaaso and Hargeisa we both know which government that has more money and earns more money. One is backed by a recognized government the other is internationally isolated.
What's PL's excuse? Is it not greener on the other federal side??:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Gucci.
Somaliland is winning the war because most dhulbahante and warsangeli have shifted sides.. I say good for them.. As a puntlanders we have enough land. Actually more than enough.. Real talk I rather have good relations with the people of Somaliland.. We should do bussines open the borders schengen style. It would serve both nations well.
warsangeli havent shifted sides and never will. they are too loyal. a few paid henchmen wont change that. there is a reason why golis telecom which is a puntland company operates all the way to ceerigavo. in las anod they got kicked out. see the difference.

Nice lacagites lol you are bragging over 3 dollars more in daily average pay? Both cities are poor :mjkkk:

While the people earn differently both in Bosaaso and Hargeisa we both know which government that has more money and earns more money. One is backed by a recognized government the other is internationally isolated.
What's PL's excuse? Is it not greener on the other federal side??:gaasdrink:
Sxb federalism is solida...
I was gonna write a long essay, but youre right. Somalia's situation is inexcusable...

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sxb federalism is solida...
I was gonna write a long essay, but youre right. Somalia's situation is inexcusable...
We are better of as separate sovereign states, wallahi not only would we be better neighbour's we would be growing at a faster rate.

We would still be Somalis regardless of country and be connected by that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts