Puntland Archaelogical Teams Start Digging

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's time to do it guys, noone is going to explain your story for you. I seen aborigines who have to go to white people to tell them who they are, the humiliation on they're face says it all. We need to set up an archaelogical team for Puntland History.

Time-line is very straight forward. I want people to start reading PL history like we read the rest of the world.

Pre-History - 5000-60000 years ago. Before civilizations, religions, etc.

The guys we will be assigned to search for real remnants of artifacts. Cave paintings is a start. Even aborigines have them. We must show our aborigines were at similar level to australia aborigines. This is our goal. We need to look for remnants of 'stone age weapons' becuz aborigines have stone weapons. We must stop the excavation at this stage becuz the liklihood more exists is unlikely cuz nothing else exists with aborigines beyond fire, cave paintings, arts, fire.

Middle History

Egyptian empire and Punt Era. Artifacts will be hard to come by realistically due to climate change. Based on Laas Geel cave painting it's clear Northern Somalia was fertile but now it's not. We know Bari/Nugaal has dry river-beds indicating a river, we know the wildlife existed here included lions in nugaal, monkeys in bari, etc. We know frankincense existed. We must demonstrate this evidence as the most likely place for ancient punt. Due to climate change all their civilization would've been gone or eroded away.

Religious Era - 14th Century to 17th Century

Darod Arrival in the 14th Century. Artifacts include beden boats in bayla still made, aqeeliyoon and our abtirsi matching all time-line even queen elizabeth has book on lineages why not aqeeliyoon, tombs on both side of red sea, our wider relationship with Jabarti children in the region. If Israel does it with all jews worldwide why not Jabartis. Christians were doing the same in Europe, it was highly religious world in the middle age.

Ahmed gurey Era Is Another Defining Moment which Somalis try to slip themselves in here but academia has ruled Ahmed Gurey origin is unknown. I will demonstrate Hartis were the best vikings including Geri. We need viking history to Demonsrtrate to the world we are warrior age like everyone else but we moved on also not stuck in it.

Sultanate Era 17th Century - Ongoing till today and running to the 34th King of Darod. No other sultanate is active with such a chain of history. This was the old world before nation states arrived.

Lots of artifacts exist for this, we need more oral history tho since it was a time period of oral literature like Jewish era had a long time period of oral law. Some key achievements are

Kingdom of Majerteniya needs to expand to Sultan Ali to Boqor Osman
Warsangeli Sultanates
Keenadiid Sultanates On Mudug/Galgaduud
Darawish Revolutionaries(not the leader tho)

Modern Somalia 1960-1991

It's relatively a short time period 1960-1991 which is 30 years so I don't see much 'boasting' in this era of Somalia.

SYL Creation
Sharmarke and Abdirazaq Hersi Presidency
Democracy
Flag Creation
Somali anthem(dhulbahante)
Somali Govt Armed Rebels Inventor

Civil War Era

1991-2004 - Hawiyenimo Idealogical Movement I can go into detail about this era as it does have phases itself
2004-2009 - PL Re-establishes the Somali Federal Govt. The darkness started to lift after a brutal war with warlords and terrorists to stop the dawn of governance.
2009-2019- B22nimo Age, trusteeship, amisom, like the good old italian days of mogadishu

@Manzana @Jablibax is this accurate for our time-line on history? let @Teeri-Alpha also comment. But those Habeshi will get a run for their money with Majertens I give u that much. Manta anigu ma dhalan.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I skipped the roman era in 1st century because I am reading roman information on red sea and havent found much except errythaen one but i want more i am looking at roman client states at the time near by who we traded with if they mentioned those old somalis. Somali has had probably 5 waves of different people due to climate change. Darod was in hamar 1930-1991, migration is REAL. PPL dont sit in the same spot for long in the real world

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Illahiyow yaa dadkayga saan ka dhiigo sida yahuud oo awoowashooda radinayo oo uu reebay tarikhdooda, halka anagu niin gaal baan wax ka radinayna. Jewish model of empowerment is what puntites need. Jews know it's their ancestors who paved the way for them, they need to go back home and dig to find theyre legacy. Wa rageedi iskuma halayan shisheeye they then TEACH SHISHEEYE IN UNIVERSITIES. Wa strong minded ppl walle, waan ka yaabay anigu runti

shilohdig1_hdv.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yahud has for first time been impressed by only one somali. guess who? osman mahmoud not REER HERSI @Manzana THE LEADER OF THE WORLD SAY OSMAN MAHMOUD BIG UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP U CAN HANG WITH US WEEYE. I never thought we cud reach the jewish level runti. Somalis need to back down wallahi and see the evidence piling up

@DR OSMAN

A guy told me that the ancient people of Punt built their houses and structure using trees and other natural resources, that's why we can't find anything substantial about the ancient Puntites in Somalia. I believe the heart of Punt was in Eritrea and was more aconomically active there. Only the northern tip of Somalia/SL & Puntland.

The city of Adulis used to be called Zula/Zela, maybe when the Puntites went further south they named our coastal city 'Zeila'. Maybe that's where the name comes from?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

A guy told me that the ancient people of Punt built their houses and structure using trees and other natural resources, that's why we can't find anything substantial about the ancient Puntites in Somalia. I believe the heart of Punt was in Eritrea and was more aconomically active there. Only the northern tip of Somalia/SL & Puntland.

The city of Adulis used to be called Zula/Zela, maybe when the Puntites went further south they named our coastal city 'Zeila'. Maybe that's where the name comes from?

U ignore climate change hence your analysis skews not taking to into considerable variables. Puntland has dry river beds, that means there was rivers right? with rivers comes farm land. With farm land naturally comes TREES. I know it was quite plush nugaal in the 50's even lions existed, it has eroded over time due to cutting of trees and with irregulat weather patterns it has speeded up the process of desertification. That sounds more like plausible reason. Early puntites fled, where they went is debateable it could've been across the sea or inland. They had boat knowledge or else how did they reach egypt?

I would think it's the sea people prefer sea travel. In 91 sea and land evacuation occurred so it could've been both, it could've been in small migrations also, not just in one day but small batches leaving as the land dried while a few remained untill it all dried. There is no trace of conquest or u wud see different cultural ideas on the landscape and there seems to burials that are christian in some parts of sanaag i wud need to see it tho.

It seems natural disaster sent them to migrate the puntites but it wasn't highly sophisticated society in my opinion

@DR OSMAN

Habesha are sabean refugees from the Saylu Arim(the flood of Arem). This is when your folks came to the region. Somalis and Afar are the original pharonic inhabitants. Punt indeed stretched to eretria cuz berberia according to periplus of the erythrean sea was from opobe(hafun) to egypt. After eretria is half afar. You have to understand that puntites i.e berberis were an extentiom of ancient egypt, racially and linguistically. Habesha semites dont enter the equation of pharonic cultures. This is afar/somali territory. Oromo can claim it too but they are linguistically pharonic but physically amhara. That why they look more like habesha. They are probably conquered sabean qaxooti who the native puntites karbashed and made pahronic but only linguitically. Dumarkooda bey ka dhaceen, raggana wey ka dileen. This is why oromo look habesha, timo dhagax, jir adag. Quruxda somali iyo afar ma laha. Thats why even their speach sounds like different language. Afar/afmaay sound very familiar illeen waa pure pharonic puntites, but oromo sounds carab gajji halfway between habeshi and pharonic.

lol @ "your folks" :ftw9nwa:

There's a lot I think u have wrong though...

Habesha are sabean refugees from the Saylu Arim(the flood of Arem)
When did that flood ever happen? The Sabean migration has been proven false. It's a fact that Axumites are original to Axum in Tigray.

Somalis and Afar are the original pharonic inhabitants. Punt indeed stretched to eretria cuz berberia according to periplus of the erythrean sea was from opobe(hafun) to egypt. After eretria is half afar.
Firs of all he land of Punt expanded FROM NE Africa (Eritrea, Sudan, Ethio) down to SL & Puntland. Afars are a recent ethnic group anyway and they claim origin to Yemen which is apparent in their culture. Some Afar clans came to Zeila too and got assimilated, I talked to locals about this. Anyway, u need to nderstand that Opone and the rest of the Somali coast wasjust an extension of Punt, it started in the north.

You have to understand that puntites i.e berberis were an extentiom of ancient egypt, racially and linguistically.
Yh I said that, Punt is indeed an extension of ancient Egypt.

Habesha semites dont enter the equation of pharonic cultures. This is afar/somali territory.
No, they're Semites ly language and slightly by culture but they're still the stock of Punt. You find archeological sites of Punt on Asmara, Adulis, and DNA of baboons in ancient Egypt show that they came directly from and only Eritrea. Somalis have much less to do with Punt than Eris and some Ethios. U need to accept the fact that the extensioon of Punt to Somalia was small and simply a stretch of their colony.

Oromo can claim it too but they are linguistically pharonic but physically amhara.
:ftw9nwa: wdym? Oromos are Cushites, actually they're older than Somali society. The word 'Somali' was first mentioned in the 15th Century. How can they be Amxara?

They are probably conquered sabean qaxooti who the native puntites karbashed and made pahronic but only linguitically. Dumarkooda bey ka dhaceen, raggana wey ka dileen. This is why oromo look habesha, timo dhagax, jir adag. Quruxda somali iyo afar ma laha. Thats why even their speach sounds like different language.
:ftw9nwa: their language is older than Somali. They didn't get karbashed lol. Oromo and Amxara are very large tribes that are 10 times larger than Somalis in Somalia. How can u judge them by their hair or face if they vary so much? Some Oromos have Madow hair and some have jileec hair. The same as Somalis. My area is full of Isaaqs and they nearly all have Madow afros. Also, some Oromos karbashed Omotic people and mixed with them and some mixed with Amxaras. They are too large to judge by face. Explain to me why some Somalis look Madow n Bantu? Why do some look amxaro? All of us are Cushitic so of course there will be similarity. lmao. A lot Ogadeni Somalis became Oromo through assimilation btw. also they have beauty sbx haweenku xabesh waxay u muuqdaan kuwo qurux badan.

Oromo is closer to Somali than Afar. Anyway, Oromos were so large that they assimilated Omotes, Somalis, and some Amxaras. But the pure Oromo is still very Cushitic. Also, we mixed with Yemenis more than xabashis have. Especially in Puntland, a lot of families married Arabs and some have royal Arab blood.

Kratos

Sonder
:( my Somali isn't the greatest. I only spoke it with my parents at home.
Any Somali, regardless of how bad their Somali is would know how to say that someone is beautiful. And a Somali who cannot speak their mother tounge very well would DEFINITELY not use “haween” to refer to women lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any Somali, regardless of how bad their Somali is would know how to say that someone is beautiful. And a Somali who cannot speak their mother tounge very well would DEFINITELY not use “haween” to refer to women lmao.

Are u blind? Look at what I wrote and whatever the hell u wrote and it's not the same. lol

lol what would u know about how I speak or how people in my household speak Somali? I spoke Italian with my dad and Smali with my mom. Hal luuqad marna kuma filna I speak 5 languages.

I think I know exactly who you are. Your posts on this site remind me of a specific ethio twitter user I used to follow. Tell me waaqo, do you or did you ever have a twitter account?
kkkkk yes FBI I do have a twitter account. What else do u wanna know about me?

Trending

Latest posts