Puntland and Somaliland should merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
When poor former communist countries want to join the EU, the EU tells them to build up your GDP and come back later. Somalilands GDP per capita should be raised at least 30% before we can have any talks. As long as they keep eating cats and porcupine, there won't be wadahadal
finished-jpg.46572

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I think Futurist saw pictures of Sland corpses. I remember a while ago he threatened to invade Garowe and level the whole city with the ground.
Subxaanka Yaa cadhim, for a moment i though he was Tamerlane or Genghis Khan. Such a powerful genocidal threats before staring at the pic of dead sland corpses.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:ohlord:the desperation of @Futurist is so sad, whats even sadder is they keep rejecting him by even cursing him in names such as porcupine yet he continues to twerk for them in hope of acceptance from the naagos.

@waraabe come and collect your cousin, he has embarrassed himself and SL enough

upload_2018-6-18_23-58-42.png

@Futurist Saxiib are you okay??? That's like saying should India merge with Pakistan. We need the irir samale card when shit hits the fan, so don't enrage our southern brothers with this nonsense

:pachah1:Arse kissing much!!!

Walee you remind me of those es who jump in your arms the moment you slapped them hard, I guess Punitland must have slapped you hard enough to cry unity with them while bad mouth reer Mogadishu.

If slapping you folks is all it takes to bring you back to unity then i guess reer Mogadishu have none to worry about, as slapping is their FORTE,as in something reer Mogadishu excel at.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol and I remember this @Futurist kid had the nerve to call me a shegaad. What a beg. I guess the porcupine insults must have gotten to him kkk:pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:ohlord:the desperation of @Futurist is so sad, whats even sadder is they keep rejecting him by even cursing him in names such as porcupine yet he continues to twerk for them in hope of acceptance from the naagos.

View attachment 47867
There's a rule in economics that says:
Don't trade when you are tired.
The karbaash was so severe that they're considering radical options that never came across their minds lmao. Even if we merge their old card of "Irir Samaale" would get out of the window lmao... They'll be confined in a box with their historic enemies.

View attachment 47867

The only thing Waraabe is collecting is a disability check from social security. @Futurist Get back on your pills sxb, my mind couldn't process your posts on this thread. The schiz must have hit you hard today:kanyehmm:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Cumar , dont lie you also want to merge:manny:

I don't hold any ill will towards my neighbours to the east, but I don't really want to merge tbh. Our political aspirations are just too different, it wouldn't work out as long as Somaliland seeks to seceede from the union. If the secessionist card is dropped we can hopefully normalize relations with PL and be good neighbors who cooperate on items like regional security and trade.

Last edited:
It’s not a bad idea, Abdullahi Yusuf and ssdf had a similar idea, but as usual the isaaqs aren’t long term thinkers, they are emotional driven. Now I’m afraid it’s to late for that. To much has happend for us to unite under one administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts