Puntland and somaliland final solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I predicted many things I will do one about Tukaraq.

The town will return to Puntland

Somaliland will return to Gambadhe

However there can be some fighting but overall the objective is to defuse the situation and return how things were before.

Talks have already started in secret and eventually the plan is for that to happen.

There can be one slight alterations to the exact point of demarcation but this is the proposed solution.

In other words youngsters and some old Somalis died for nothing.

Somaliland doesn't have an incentive to sign a peace treaty at this moment. This is arguably Somaliland's last/best crack at recognition. If Musa Bihi's administration fails to secure the borders it claims to be apart of "British Somaliland" in the near future, the chances of Khatuumo as the next federal state is inevitable.

This is a winner take all/zero sum game conflict. Their can only be one winner from this conflict. I suppose Pland might have suffered heavy casualties if they go forward with this deal, and Sland is under turmoil politically, they're were demonstrations against the MB government today in West Burco. HY at large is opposed to this administration. I guess both sides must favour this deal.

Farm

VIP
Somaliland doesn't have an incentive to sign a peace treaty at this moment. This is arguably Somaliland's last/best crack at recognition. If Musa Bihi's administration fails to secure the borders it claims to be apart of "British Somaliland" in the near future, the chances of Khatuumo as the next federal state is inevitable.

This is a winner take all/zero sum game conflict. Their can only be one winner from this conflict. I suppose Pland might have suffered heavy casualties if they go forward with this deal, and Sland is under turmoil politically, they're were demonstrations against the MB government today in West Burco. HY at large is opposed to this administration. I guess both sides must favour this deal.

Last edited:
So much duuso you would think these people would capture tukaraq the way they talk. Somaliland is staying put and might even go for offensives after Ramadan. There is no chance of khatumo being a federal state. Simply because sanaag is 3 degmo 2 of them have historically up until the collapse of somalia and since the creation of somaliland have been isaaq degmos that means degmo wise it cannot be connected with sool. Neither can it be connected via population because you’re not a majority in sanaag. 61 dir mps would go against it so would hawiye who would not accept another darood regional state and so would raxanweyn who only have 1 state.

There is a reason ali khalif joined somaliland. He saw there was no hope and he’s better of taking his piece of the pie in somaliland and somaliland getting recognition so his people no longer die of shubaan and have a functioning country.

The arms embargo will never come off Somalia until somalia somaliland come to an agreement. As long as no arms embargo shabaab will always be there and if shabaab is there it will always be a failed state. Normal people usually cooparate in these situations and compromise but wallahi I believe the stat that Somalis have an IQ of 68.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The arms embargo will never come off Somalia until somalia somaliland come to an agreement. As long as no arms embargo shabaab will always be there and if shabaab is there it will always be a failed state. Normal people usually cooparate in these situations and compromise but wallahi I believe the stat that Somalis have an IQ of 68.
You can't expect the Hyenas in Mugadishu to suddenly act like civilized human beings.

Stop derailing this thread sxb. We were having a fruitful discussion on this topic. All you do is troll and spew the usual :trash: in every thread.

Stop derailing this thread sxb. We were having a fruitful discussion on this topic. All you do is troll and spew the usual :trash: in every thread.

Listen puntland has about a quarter of the population of somaliland and even less money than that. They’ve thrown the kitchen sink and can’t get a tulo back. This is just Abdi weli gaas campaign for the next election.

Listen puntland has about a quarter of the population of somaliland and even less money than that. They’ve thrown the kitchen sink and can’t get a tulo back. This is just Abdi weli gaas campaign for the next election.

I doubt Gaas was behind this. The Pland elders must have forced his hand, they likely would not have supported his reelection if he didn't go through with this war.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why would they call for a ceasefire and hand Tukaraq back to Pland has @Saahid Qamaan stated? Doesn't make much sense.
Because the village is worthless and needs constant supply of goverment handouts to survive.We achieved what we came for.We dealt a heavy blow to the hartis.And now we will make them pay for the salaries and supplies of their worthless Harti brethren.

Somaliland is not going to leave that land. Even a quarter of the army are not stationed there and non of the special units. And even after that the tolahyey will start And them militias in sanaag will be put to good use and civilians will be conscripted. Wallahi puntlanders are so naive. This little Bohol guy sells them dreams. Wuu yara waashay like Abdi salaam jentelman and Liban samatalis lakin waa nin inadeerkeen ah waan hesheen

Dhuuso Bihi stated he was waging this war to capture Tukaraq to fulfill his "constitutional" duty to safeguard the borders of Somaliland, based on colonial demarcations. If he was willing to have dozens of iddor old men and boys die to realize his arrogant pronouncement, why is he retreating now? Isn’t that a violation of the constitution he’s claiming to represent? Of course Dhuuso Bihi probably realized that his plan to tone down intra-iddor conflicts by igniting a war with Harti failed, and that it also backfired by uniting Harti more than ever. Not a very bright leader this Dhuuso Bihi, that the traitors made such a fool their leader is a blessing for us

Bohol you as a opponent of Muuse Biixi knows that it was a strategic blunder by him to go and take Tukaraq.

All his previous demeanor changed. That is politics for you. He wanted the seat and is now elected.

The tone changed and he is handing out olive branches I welcome the change some might consider it weak but the blunder was going to Tukaraq in the first place. He wanted to act tough and now found out he might lose a great deal more hence the olive branch and peace gestures.

@Farm Equipment @Karbashhhh @Zero If both sides agree to a treaty, this war was a complete waste of lives/resources for both sides. This will only drag this conflict out. It might seem inhumane but I don't support a peace treaty on this occasion. Both sides must fight til the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending