Puntland and Jubbaland boycott Mogadishu Partnership Meeting

Did MSB support somalia over Ethiopia when he surrendered the Ogaden to Ethiopia in 1988?

What has MSB got to with this if you ask me I would've handed that region in '77 let alone '88 :icon lol:

I asked you whether you will support Somalia over Kenya.

Can i have an answer man com'on I'm so eager to tell you my subclan wewe

What has MSB got to with this if you ask me I would've handed that region in '77 let alone '88 :icon lol:

I asked you whether you will support Somalia over Kenya.

Can i have an answer man com'on I'm so eager to tell you my subclan wewe

You would have handed over a desputed land Ogaden/ western Somalia over to Ethiopia.So why shed crocodile tears about the desputed water while it doesnt flow to Galagduud sare.,Garbaharey or Ohio?

:mjlol::pachah1:MX should run for governor of Ohio, I would support
True said they discovered Ohio before christopher Columbus.

Lucy was Marexan she got exhausted walking to Ethiopia and died there.She is known as Hoyo Xaawo the founder of Bula xaawo current day Beled Xaawo.

Worst mistake by Deni was to side with blackie. Blackie has no long term vision and is an illiterate fool.

What we should of done was to support his ousting and push for a pro Harti candidate (maternally Harti perhaps) then work to grow our influence within Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
Worst mistake by Deni was to side with blackie. Blackie has no long term vision and is an illiterate fool.

What we should of done was to support his ousting and push for a pro Harti candidate (maternally Harti perhaps) then work to grow our influence within Somalia.
Thing is blackie was maternally MJ:mjlol:
Are they going to find better?