Puntland and Jubbaland boycott Mogadishu Partnership Meeting

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A 'Somalia' Partnership Forum without Somalia.
:mjlol:
As a wise man once said, Somalia is not Mogadishu and Mogadishu is not Somalia.
:fittytousand:

If Madobe was acting on HIS or the Jubaland government interest he would have definitely attended the partnership forum thus giving total legitimacy to his newly formed government while at the same time throwing shade at Farmajo for working against his reelection. I mean this is basic diplomacy, Madobe had all to gain from attending the forum and nothing to loose as he could easily walked out without agreeing to anything really on the forum.

Now this is what you need to ask yourself? On WHOSE directive did Madobe choose not to attend a national partnership forum that clearly would have benefited the Jubaland people , Somalis at large and to an extent his OWN personal power ambitions.

Do Jubaland residents question Madobe for having them miss out on national partnership forums thus potentially costing them actual development opportunities? This partnership forum is being attended by major powers, regional lobbying for investment should be intense . Why did Madobe choose to be the president of the Jubaland state of Somalia if he's at all not willing to represent the people there on a national scale?

I ASK THE SAME QUESTION TO PRESIDENT DENI OF PUNTLAND.

Farm

VIP
If Madobe was acting on HIS or the Jubaland government interest he would have definitely attended the partnership forum thus giving total legitimacy to his newly formed government while at the same time throwing shade at Farmajo for working against his reelection. I mean this is basic diplomacy, Madobe had all to gain from attending the forum and nothing to loose as he could easily walked out without agreeing to anything really on the forum.

Now this is what you need to ask yourself? On WHOSE directive did Madobe choose not to attend a national partnership forum that clearly would have benefited the Jubaland people , Somalis at large and to an extent his OWN personal power ambitions.

Do Jubaland residents question Madobe for having them miss out on national partnership forums thus potentially costing them actual development opportunities? This partnership forum is being attended by major powers, regional lobbying for investment should be intense . Why did Madobe choose to be the president of the Jubaland state of Somalia if he's at all not willing to represent the people there on a national scale?

The so called leader of the amisom bunker didn’t invite Madoobe, as he is still trying to unseat the legitimate ruler of JL so his own clan can takeover.

Tukraq

VIP

None of the major states are attending I think it’s a Mogadishu(who don’t support the fgs which is why it’s held in an amisom fortified building locals would shoot it up) and a baidoa(really a puppet president forced on the state who the locals don’t support as seen by mass protests which were violently stopped by Ethiopia) in attendance, they need the help as there total war zones and have been dragging us backward anyways the rest of the successful and peaceful states like say PL, SL, JL can support themselves

The government is the head of state it does not need tribal leaders at the event. It is meeting with companies and head of states for securing investments.

After the conference the government will send memo to its subjects.

The government is the head of state it does not need tribal leaders at the event. It is meeting with companies and head of states for securing investments.

After the conference the government will send memo to its subjects.
Farmajo is a tribal leader.These companies tou are talking about where will they invest in his bunker?

Farmajo is a tribal leader.These companies tou are talking about where will they invest in his bunker?

First thing that will be invested in is the offshore oil in jubbaland.

With that the government and locals of jubbaland get tens of billions.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope things get better, both SFG and States need each other. There shouldn’t be any dispute when it comes to development:)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A 'Somalia' Partnership Forum without Somalia.
As a wise man once said, Somalia is not Mogadishu and Mogadishu is not Somalia.
:fittytousand:
"Somalia" has become a synonym with gaajo marehans and criminals hawiyes.

It's time we move the puntland brand forward

Blackie is uninvited to the party
Deni's is on that kamasutra crap
Xaaf is held by the hand
Jiiska will be there
Laftagareen is welcome as always

Viva successful conference