Puntland acting like big boys as usual

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I feel for PL right now.

1592073041137.png

My quote was who was saying PL didn't went in the talks. As soon as I bring picture we became sidebitch!. Really Jeegaan has mentality illness dilemma .

The point is no matter jeegaan went up or down PL will always controlling your Ictraaf.
How does it feel to be my sidebitch and stand behind me while the big boys are talking kkkk :russ:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How does it feel to be my sidebitch and stand behind me while the big boys are talking kkkk :russ:
Those talks happened 3 times previously and nothing came off it just as Puntland said. Hassan Sheikh promised to share the airspace authority and that didn't happen.

img_5495.jpg

somalias-president-hassan-sheikh-mohamud-turkish-foreign-minister-picture-id166498878

ghelleh-sillanyo-and-hassan-sheikh-in-djibouti.jpg

People are acting like this is a historic talk, failmaajo is still in the same situation as HSM and SS confined to Muqdisho and losing ground to Alshabaab.

Doubt anything meaningful will come out of this.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
xn0p6.jpg

Listen jeegaan biitches. We were there in talks by president Faroole represent PL in 2012 so shut the f*ck up.

I can see former GalMudug President Colonel Caalin on Sii.laanyo's right, this was the Dubai talks when Riyaale and F.C Waraabe came and F.C Waraabe said if he becomes President he will rename Somaliland as Shankaroon Land :icon lol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Puntland will reject any deal or anything if not consulted. Heck, it would reject the fact that the sky is blue, the sun is hot and the grass is green. if Mogadishu declares that, since it was not consulted. It needs to be involved in everything :mjlol: :mjlol:

1592081436031.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I will always oppose peace within Somalia, but I will seek loans from banks in the name of Somalia" -Deni
1592081377512.png

Trending

Latest posts