Puntland acting like big boys as usual

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Before reunion or splitting Somaliland and Somalia should agree to double penetrate Puntland. As a Djboutian I will ask Awoowe Geele to make this proposition :ahh:
Looool ur a fat french prostitute you niggas can't do shyt except for get wussed by foreign military bases. Try defeating a female eritrean battalion before you send shots for puntland

Looool ur a fat french prostitute you niggas can't do shyt except for get wussed by foreign military bases. Try defeating a female eritrean battalion before you send shots for puntland
Stop the calacal fricking kufsilander pirate. Kufsiland aint nuttin mate. Djibouti would w*ss you in some seconds kkkk :pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Stop the calacal fricking kufsilander pirate. Kufsiland aint nuttin mate. Djibouti would w*ss you in some seconds kkkk :pachah1:
Stop dikkriding djibouti you fucking waste of sperm they got wasted by Eritrean females and you got wasted by ragtag buhoodle militia f*ck outta my face you disgust me

Stop dikkriding djibouti you fucking waste of sperm they got wasted by Eritrean females and you got wasted by ragtag buhoodle militia f*ck outta my face you disgust me
How u gonna talk when ur ragtag militia couldn't even take tukaraq 5 times? Kufsilanders are delusional. We know that djibouti would w*ss you hard same way the SL dhullos w*ss you in Sool and the HG w*ss you in Galkacyo. Even the Leelkase doesn't like y'all and would rather join the blessed Galmudug state. Nobody likes a filthy pirate kufsilander who calacals abt everyone kkkkk. You should focus on defeating Isis in ur own land naaya :pachah1:

Now shut ur mouth you zanzibari danyeer:denzelnigga:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How u gonna talk when ur ragtag militia couldn't even take tukaraq 5 times? Kufsilanders are delusional. We know that djibouti would w*ss you hard same way the SL dhullos w*ss you in Sool and the HG w*ss you in Galkacyo. Even the Leelkase doesn't like y'all and would rather join the blessed Galmudug state. Nobody likes a filthy pirate kufsilander who calacals abt everyone kkkkk. You should focus on defeating Isis in ur own land naaya :pachah1:

Now shut ur mouth you zanzibari danyeer:denzelnigga:
Kkkkk beating up dhulos in puntland uniform doesn't get you brownie points stupid eyedoor ur bringing up galmudug that's how I'm ur desperate don't speak on mudug politics you clearly don't know shit about the region same thing with isis too

I'm not gonna talk shyt about dhulos because idc about dhulo lands they mean nothing to me.you on the other hand are beg asf you got exposed for trying to claim mj as your reer abti fucking weirdo no MJ here is running around lying about their rest abti you inferior f*ck you just exposed yourself fucking idiot general morgan put your people in the graveyard when did eyedoors kill any mj's?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Kkkkk beating up dhulos in puntland uniform doesn't get you brownie points stupid eyedoor ur bringing up galmudug that's how I'm ur desperate don't speak on mudug politics you clearly don't know shit about the region same thing with isis too

I'm not gonna talk shyt about dhulos because idc about dhulo lands they mean nothing to me.you on the other hand are beg asf you got exposed for trying to claim mj as your reer abti fucking weirdo no MJ here is running around lying about their rest abti you inferior f*ck you just exposed yourself fucking idiot general morgan put your people in the graveyard when did eyedoors kill any mj's?
The whole world doesn’t like him, don’t recognize his people’s right to exist. Even the Palestinians get some recognition so you shouldn’t be wasting time on what he says. It comes from a place of frustration.

Buuqland calacaling as usual kkk

How Buuqland sounds right now: " WE WAnt AlSO tO be INvOlVEd"
IMG_20200510_010146.jpg

Farm

VIP
Fake news and this thread has already been posted. Puntland simply stated the obvious the talks would fail without its input, we directly have a border with the secessionist entity unlike villa Mogadishu. Anyone with a few brain cells could figure out why PL should have a say.

Fake news and this thread has already been posted. Puntland simply stated the obvious the talks would fail without its input, we directly have a border with the secessionist entity unlike villa Mogadishu. Anyone with a few brain cells could figure out why PL should have a say.
Nah that’s a new post.

Som

VIP
You guys officially accepted to be part of somalia so you are not a de facto separate entity like somaliland. When Somalia conducts a meeting all the federal member state that pledge allegiance to our federal constitution are represented by the central government.
Otherwise every single federal state should go to Djibouti and negotiate with S/LAND and it would make sense.

Farm

VIP
You guys officially accepted to be part of somalia so you are not a de facto separate entity like somaliland. When Somalia conducts a meeting all the federal member state that pledge allegiance to our federal constitution are represented by the central government.
Otherwise every single federal state should go to Djibouti and negotiate with S/LAND and it would make sense.

Only PL borders Sland and according to the constitution the FGS must consult a FMS if an agreement impacts them in any way. Only PL fits in that category.

Som

VIP
Only PL borders Sland and according to the constitution the FGS must consult a FMS if an agreement impacts them in any way. Only PL fits in that category.
Correct, I guess Farmaajo will consult PL if there is an significant development that concerns Puntland.
You should remember that Puntland is part of somalia and whatever concerns PL concerns also the rest of Somalia

Trending