Puntites Where is This Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
weirdfarm.jpg

I am doing my tour of Garowe to Bosaso SIYAD road(come to think of it, we should call it the siyad barre highway) anyways I came across this place in the middle of nowhere, looks like some decent scale farming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• weirdfarm.JPG
    weirdfarm.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 98

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo brought it up though when he did his national tour, commenting on how well the siyad barre roads are to determine each state 'worth' 'amin' etc. So im running around seeing who has kept the siyad investment the best and none other then MAJERTEN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wat in the world are those tuna heads doing in calmadow, majerten is turning a desert into pristine farm lands. Only majerten. Waqoyi is dry as f*ck on google earth from hargeisa to burco to berbera. I will check awdal side to see how big their actual farms are.

Wat in the world are those tuna heads doing in calmadow, majerten is turning a desert into pristine farm lands. Only majerten. Waqoyi is dry as f*ck on google earth from hargeisa to burco to berbera. I will check awdal side to see how big their actual farms are.
Those tuna heads have been blessed. From Ceerigaabo to Bosaso Cal madow to tog Buuran iyo Balibuuslie to xadeedka Dhahar ila Xalin

Status
Not open for further replies.