Puntites Own Largest Hotel In SL

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
walahi i didnt make that up. walahi there is a lot of isaaq workers in bosaso. im not too sure of garowe but i see them and know them personally in bosaso. a isaaq guy got killed in bosaso recenty for consistently going to a married womens house last month. the womans husband who was a police officer ended up killing him. hes wanted now and on the run

There are a lot of MJ in Hargeisa I am sure. That doesn’t mean they do menial jobs. Obviously Isaaqs tend to be higher class majority of the time doing like business and stuff.

Ps. That guy probably deserve Getting whacked for sleeping around with married woman

Your folks even are in Caabudwaaq why's it so hard to believe they're in Bosaso? Somalis go where they can find some income if it means going to Bosaso let it be there's nothing to be ashamed of going to live in another clan territory bradar no Somali territory is a paradise peace out sxb

:gucciwhat:

Darood and faan waa

2KTPkNT.png

Duriyada don't do faan sxb, but we all know who does this in the sadaat nation
yEKZE1p.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
walahi i didnt make that up. walahi there is a lot of isaaq workers in bosaso. im not too sure of garowe but i see them and know them personally in bosaso. a isaaq guy got killed in bosaso recenty for consistently going to a married womens house last month. the womans husband who was a police officer ended up killing him. hes wanted now and on the run

How can you tell they're Isaaq we all talk the same g

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Dahabshiil is building largest building of Puntland in Garowe. A muilti-purpose building of shopping mall, hotel, internatioblnal bank.

Nigga stop bragging about that little hotel.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-building-under-construction-in-garowe.47506/

This is very interesting, I didn't know this. We have Dahabshil and Somtel but their not big investments and do not stand out in the town at all, I suspect it's because majertens are far wealthier so they're investments are minor league when they are in PL. However look at that ali saleban boy who has the largest investment in hargeisa. It just proves my business men are always more powerful then yours because in your own town, I am the richest.

@Reer-Bari that hotel and resort will packed with MJ's who stay in hargeisa for 2 nights before driving to Puntland. That's what I am assuming. We don't live in hargeisa generally, there is no neighborhood in hargeisa that is known for majertens unlike bosaso where there are two neighborhoods known with isaaqs.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isn't that funny guys? hargaysans business-men in Bosaso or Garowe is tiny? you know why? because we are wealthier then they are, they are only RICH among other isaaqs, not when they come to majerten area, they become just like another small clan in wealth. Isaaqs don't stand our in Puntland and I put it to the fact, WAXAY ARKAN XOOGI SOMALIYEED and just play second fiddle.

This is very interesting, I didn't know this. We have Dahabshil and Somtel but their not big investments and do not stand out in the town at all, I suspect it's because majertens are far wealthier so they're investments are minor league when they are in PL. However look at that ali saleban boy who has the largest investment in hargeisa. It just proves my business men are always more powerful then yours because in your own town, I am the richest.

@Reer-Bari that hotel and resort will packed with MJ's who stay in hargeisa for 2 nights before driving to Puntland. That's what I am assuming. We don't live in hargeisa generally, there is no neighborhood in hargeisa that is known for majertens unlike bosaso where there are two neighborhoods known with isaaqs.

You are mental, MJs barely got any money, show me one proper compant or even one decent hotel, I will prove that Burco alone have more decent hotles than, Garowe and Bosaso combined.

As for Dahabshiil he is all about profits, His G+6 will be the largest and tallest hotel in Garowe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are mental, MJs barely got any money, show me one proper compant or even one decent hotel, I will prove that Burco alone have more decent hotles than, Garowe and Bosaso combined.

As for Dahabshiil he is all about profits, His G+6 will be the largest and tallest hotel in Garowe.

Sxb you have low class 1-2 star hotels, there is not many hotels that are 3 stars in hargeisa at all let alone burco. Plus we about to get our 4 star hotel soon. Martisoor. And our 5 star is on it's way, palm resorts and hotels. Back off sxb.

The thing about mj is we own all the 5 star hotels in somali penisula, we have the best hotels, you just have run down 200k hotels. That one hotel in hargeisa can buy out 100 hotels in burco, iska fariso sxb. You not same wealth as majerten that's why your not seen in bosaso or garowe investment environment, you can't PLAY THIS BIG go back home to your 1 star hotels.

Now dahabshil yes I give u that, he is at league of majerten. But he is only one. That's it. That's why noone recognizes anyone else in your somaliland because it's 1 star niyahow, just that one ali saleban 10 million resort can buy 100 hotels in isaaq. Thats why they say majerten is powerful.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's not about quantity of hotels, because what if all the hotels of isaaq which are clearly low standard and not worth more then 200k when valued, when mj hotel is valued were talking multi millions. Just look at the ali saleban hotel in hargeisa, be honest, that's at least 10 million. That can buy literally 50 hotels in hargeisa, that's if you even have 50 hotels. Forget adding burco sxb, it's seen as a joke. Our ali saleban boy came to your hargeisa your STRENGTH and out beat 50 hotels with 1 majerten hotel. Why you bring burco into it? maybe we will send a wabeeneeye there and he will have that town also if you want.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari I will give you one thing, you the richest clan in Somalia, Mighty Ali saleban. You niggas went to hargaysa and your one hotel is worth 50 isaaq hotels. Rageedi, you mighty in business. Wallahi there isn't anything in hargeisa that matches it. All hargeisa hotels are maximum 500k their very small time business men in comparison to ali saleban.

It's not about quantity of hotels, because what if all the hotels of isaaq which are clearly low standard and not worth more then 200k when valued, when mj hotel is valued were talking multi millions. Just look at the ali saleban hotel in hargeisa, be honest, that's at least 10 million. That can buy literally 50 hotels in hargeisa, that's if you even have 50 hotels. Forget adding burco sxb, it's seen as a joke. Our ali saleban boy came to your hargeisa your STRENGTH and out beat 50 hotels with 1 majerten hotel. Why you bring burco into it? maybe we will send a wabeeneeye there and he will have that town also if you want.

You are mentally retard, one hotel in Hargeisa or Burco or Berbera is more expensive than that little hotel you are bragging. There are many hotels that are invested more $10m in Somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are mentally retard, one hotel in Hargeisa or Burco or Berbera is more expensive than that little hotel you are bragging. There are many hotels that are invested more $10m in Somaliland.

Listen to the video, it is the largest hotel in somaliland according to isaaq in hargeisa? they even admit it on the video. They say there is no hotel that comes even close to the majerten hotel. One guy even said hadi 50 hotel laysu geeyo hargeisa it wont equal this one. I was really proud when he said 50 hotels in hargeisa is worth 1 ali saleban hotel and I know he isn't even a big ali saleban business guy, compared to the guys they HAVE IN BOSASO.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari is this right the way the districts are in Bosaso? Seems like they dominate in horseed and october neighborhood the isaaqs. @SirLancelLord @Saalax Bidaar @TimaJilic just give it up. I can show you a damn refugees being deported from bosaso if you want.

51ebnq.jpg
lol most of these neighborhoods dont exist and no they dont have no neighborhoods. they just live in the wind. they live all over just like southerners.

Reer-Bari

Isn't that funny guys? hargaysans business-men in Bosaso or Garowe is tiny? you know why? because we are wealthier then they are, they are only RICH among other isaaqs, not when they come to majerten area, they become just like another small clan in wealth. Isaaqs don't stand our in Puntland and I put it to the fact, WAXAY ARKAN XOOGI SOMALIYEED and just play second fiddle.
in puntland your either middle class or rich. there is barely any poor puntites. we defentily have no puntites in refugee camps. even the so called poor puntites have thousand of dollars in land assets lol.

Reer-Bari

Listen to the video, it is the largest hotel in somaliland according to isaaq in hargeisa? they even admit it on the video. They say there is no hotel that comes even close to the majerten hotel. One guy even said hadi 50 hotel laysu geeyo hargeisa it wont equal this one. I was really proud when he said 50 hotels in hargeisa is worth 1 ali saleban hotel and I know he isn't even a big ali saleban business guy, compared to the guys they HAVE IN BOSASO.
hes a unknown. nobody knew of him untill he built that hotel.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
in puntland your either middle class or rich. there is barely any poor puntites. we defentily have no puntites in refugee camps. even the so called poor puntites have thousand of dollars in land assets lol.

Yeah my father isn't rich, used to be diplomat. Has 1 million dollar property in the west, plus has a home in garowe(recently newly built in 1st of august suburb) plus 3 homes in hamar and that's not including(the land plots he has in mogadishu) and he isn't considered rich at all by majerten but just an average majerten.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
hes a unknown. nobody knew of him untill he built that hotel.

This kid is a joke @TimaJilic he doesn't know how wealthy mj's are. My father property profile(3 homes hamar plus plots of lands), 1 home garowe(recently built in the best suburb of garowe), plus 1 million dollar home in the west which he owns. All together he alone has close to 2 million worth of assets and he isn't even mentioned by our clan and my clan isn't even known that well for businesses. They only know my father because of his father not because of his wealth. This isaaq nigga needs to sit down and realize the average mj is already worth your highest business men. My dad even turns around and says ali saleban are even bigger then anything we all have as a clan(osman mahmud)

So if an average osman maxamud is 2 million already, you can imagine what the avg ali saleban is worth. triple. They must think mj is like hawiye/isaaq with one or two rich. MJ has VERY RICH like them but what is the differene is the average guy in mj like a diplomat of the past is worth 2 mill.

Trending

Latest posts