Puntites Own Largest Hotel In SL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This hotel is 2 kilometer in length of just resorts. Nothing matches the investment size in SL. It's the largest investment in SL and he is a puntite.

Not that popular and it's far away from the city because city is expensive.

The real hotel is Ambassador, then Mansoor and Telesom is constructing one.

This one is same league as Hamdi, Shiraaqle and few others in Hargeisa including Kaah.

It's places families go like eid and special occasions but the real hotel is Ambassador where UN, dignitaries and high rollers go to.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at the investment? one of those resorts just one building is around 50k, it's a villa. There is 100 of them. There is no investment the size of that in SL. No haadi or no baadi. He put at least 5-10 million into that investment. No hotel is worth that much in SL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not that popular and it's far away from the city because city is expensive.

The real hotel is Ambassador, then Mansoor and Telesom is constructing one.

This one is same league as Hamdi, Shiraaqle and few others in Hargeisa including Kaah.

It's places families go like eid and special occasions but the real hotel is Ambassador where UN, dignitaries and high rollers go to.

Have you been to the hotel owned by puntite? How many businesses and hotels do puntites own in hargeisa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites put to shame every Isaaq. There is no hotel that comes close to this in hargeisa. I will stay here if I come to hargeisa, he is my ina adeer.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
His wife Isaaq probably read some sixir on him, i wish he would come to garowe and bring that hotel and resort.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We own Golis telecom, that hawiye is largest shareholder doesn't mean he owns all. His a minority owner when all the other shares are combined. It's still a PL company sxb. Amal is second to Dahabshil. All 5 star resorts are owned by MJS. There is one coming for garowe palm hotel and resorts and will be 10 million investment. There is no 5 stars in somalia. All those hotels in somaliland at best are 2-3 star.

This one is promising it will be 4 star. It's called Martisoor Hotel. Watch out for it.

29513036_1640710295997847_9167208709329913986_n.jpg

Grand Hotel in Garowe is fully certified as 3 star.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gotto love MJ faan. Don't know which one tells it better the women or the men.

They even more experts than our own backyards apparently.

U know my dad says he always send the women to talk to the men because it's puntland's way of saying 'your not worthy enough to talk to a mj man' kkkk

My family has been to this joint btw. It's not any different nor special than Hamdi and Shiraaqle. We live in Hargeisa and we know the services.

Anyone can invest in SL. The winner is SL. People have confidence and see value in SL compared to PL.

But when it comes to hotels per say, nothing beats Ambassador. Just hear it from those that matter; travellers, dignitaries, not average families going to mini-amusement park :)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hote...sador_Hotel_Hargeisa-Hargeysa_Somaliland.html

Why Ambassador?

It's an actual hotel. Location, location, location.

It's within the airport--fly in fly out. It's fully secured. Very private. No families and kids roaming freely like Shiraaqle, Hamdi and Palace.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My family has been to this joint btw. It's not any different nor special than Hamdi and Shiraaqle. We live in Hargeisa and we know the services.

Anyone can invest in SL. The winner is SL. People have confidence and see value in SL compared to PL.

But when it comes to hotels per say, nothing beats Ambassador. Just hear it from those that matter; travellers, dignitaries, not average families going to mini-amusement park :)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hote...sador_Hotel_Hargeisa-Hargeysa_Somaliland.html

Why Ambassador?

It's an actual hotel. Location, location, location.

It's within the airport--fly in fly out. It's fully secured. Very private. No families and kids roaming freely like Shiraaqle, Hamdi and Palace.

Stop being a xasid, that is a 5 star resort, there is no 5 star in hargeisa bar what a majerten does for u, that's my way of insulting you and saying you isaaq can't build a 5 star, at best 2-3 stars. Your always under majerten. Isn't it a shame, a mj comes and humiliates your whole business community and he isn't a significant mj business man, u haven't seen our big boys yet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised he put in that investment as even the isaaq guy was saying, walle wa geesinimo cause noone in hargeisa can afford to buy it from him if he decides to sell up one day, it's at least 10 million investment, he probably won't get his money back let alone make a profit on a sale because no isaaq business man that has 10 million in cold cash in hargaysan. All the hotels are 1-3 million MAXIMUM.

waraabe

Your superior
No somalilanders goes to puntland or invests there but mj would rather go and live/invest in Somaliland than their regions. We welcome all hard working immigrants/refugees.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Some guy from Canada sold a bit of land to a telecommunication company and used the money to build the hotel.

Hotels ain't the fashion anymore to build, last few years, people have just been building shipping centres small and large and renting out the ships inside for $50 - 100 a month.

Much wiser option than a hotel

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hotels ain't the fashion anymore to build, last few years, people have just been building shipping centres small and large and renting out the ships inside for $50 - 100 a month.

Much wiser option than a hotel
Oh yes I saw a few shopping centres this summer but with that you need the right location. Grand Hadi Hotel is at Buurta Kala Jeexan which isn't near the city centre.

Trending