Puntite woman elected as 1st chairman of the Puntland diaspora community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Actually, we did. Then we realised it was a stupid name and decided against it. But like all things, Buuqland copied us and took the name because imagination is xaraam over there.

Don't shit on my topic you insecure fucktard.

Duchess

VIP
:mahubowtf: that women dont have a qabil post must have made you felt some type of way lmao:mjlol:

It makes me feel some type of way when a shegad misrepresents my esteemed Puntite brothers ( like those in the video who elected this brilliant woman). Take notes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Actually, we did. Then we realised it was a stupid name and decided against it. But like all things, Buuqland copied us and took the name because imagination is xaraam over there.
What a clown nobody cares about your irrelevant clan encalve. You yellow toothed isaaq constantly say PL are obsessed with you and yet you wanna enter this thread when nobody has said anything about SL and go on your typical rants about Puntland. Yaab.

Take your SL rhetoric and shove it up your fuuto you parasite.

Duchess

VIP
Says the angry black woman throwing a hissy fit over a simple correction.:childplease:

Someone from Puntland is a Puntite or a Puntlander. The f*ck you care what we call ourselves? Who mentioned your people? This is a topic about Jaaliyada Puntland, not your deep-seated insecurities or Somaliland.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What a clown nobody cares about your irrelevant clan encalve. You yellow toothed isaaq constantly say PL are obsessed with you and yet you wanna enter this thread when nobody has said anything about SL and go on your typical rants about Puntland. Yaab.

Take your SL rhetoric and shove it up your fuuto you parasite.
man said "we decided against it", that killed me :chrisfreshhah: his insecurity is mind boggling

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Puntlanders love and respect their women:salute:
IMG_9638.JPG

And women love Puntlanders:banderas:

Gaas and da wimin :denzelnigga:
IMG_9639.JPG

Gaas you fat bastard whats your secret:pachah1:

:russ:Lol@ the butt-hurt in this thread. What's with the oohin? Crying over a statement of fact. I swear we have some next-level snow-flakery. Imagine being so insecure you get wound up over a single comment about ancient punt. This comment:

Imagine the SL Crew were so butt-hurt over the 1 million threads about us. Thank God, we have self-esteem. The worse one is the Mod. I would've thought level-headed would've been in the job description.:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending