Puntite woman elected as 1st chairman of the Puntland diaspora community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She will work to organize the community throughout North America to lobby local, state/provincial, and national government's on our behalf. It's game time. :trumpsmirk:

@Transparent, but I thought women don't have a qabil?:gaasdrink:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Tell her to lay off the xalwo. We don't need some beluga whale, as the first woman in a significant post.

Duchess

VIP
Tell her to lay off the xalwo. We don't need some beluga whale, as the first woman in a significant post.

Seriously? That's the only thing you could think to contribute to this topic?:gucciwhat:

Boowe, we all saw your picture and I think I speak for everyone when I say you need to take your own advice. Your button up wouldn't even button up.:liberaltears:

How are you going to insult our Puntite sister's appearance when you have a Gaas belly?:gaasdrink:

Now enough of the childishness and back to the topic.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seriously? That's the only thing you could think to contribute to this topic?:gucciwhat:

Boowe, we all saw your picture and I think I speak for everyone when I say you need to take your own advice. Your button up wouldn't even button up.:liberaltears:

How are you going to insult our Puntite sister's appearance when you have an Gaas belly?:gaasdrink:

Now enough of the childishness and back to the topic.

Are you referring to this:

downloadfile-2.jpg

Say MashaAllah, qumayo'yahay. Alhamdulillah, all is well, life is good. My macaanay bakes some lovely cakes.

On a serious note, my apologies. I was out of line. I wish her all the best. PL can use everyone.

Duchess

VIP
Are you referring to this:

View attachment 30436

Say MashaAllah, qumayo'yahay. Alhamdulillah, all is well, life is good. My macaanay bakes some lovely cakes.

On a serious note, my apologies. I was out of line. I wish her all the best. PL can use everyone.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

The spoiler tag exists for a reason. You deserve a 30 day ban for this. :uCkf6mf:

What the hell is this thread turning into :gucciwhat:

Puntite women are indeed smart and respected. Good for the woman in question.

I'm with @Duchess and the women I don't wanna end up on the wrong side of history :samwelcome:

Duchess

VIP
:mjlol:

qabil = /= hooyotirsi

:manny:

Why are you arguing with me about something that doesn't concern you? You're not a Puntite, you don't speak for our men, and they elected a woman to represent them as evidenced by the video I posted meaning they don't agree with any of the backwards shit you've posted in this topic. Take your misogyny somewhere else. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending