Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@FBIsomalia the only reason you
Looooooooooooool

@Cognitivedissonance what did you do to@FBIsomalia

@FBIsomalia xaal qado boowe.
he can not take constructive criticism thats all, when i speak about qandala being occupied by isis and al shabaab, he gets worked up and resorts to profanity but what he does not realise is that i am also critical of deni who's from my own subclan of cismaan maxamud.

Fbi boowe if you cant stand the heat then stay out the kitchen boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yiraahdo haday belo kugu timaadona lama booyo bowoow:umad:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't let the 40yrold troll get to you, sxb
Tell me why do you have a problem with deni giving contracts to dubai to run bosaso airport and bosaso port? How comes you dont have a problem with mogadishu airport and mogadishu port given to turkish companies to manage for the next thirty years boowe why the double standard? Personally you come across as a hypocrite, i am just calling a spade a spade.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Tell me why do you have a problem with deni giving contracts to dubai to run bosaso airport and bosaso port? How comes you dont have a problem with mogadishu airport and mogadishu port given to turkish companies to manage for the next thirty years boowe why the double standard? Personally you come across as a hypocrite, i am just calling a spade a spade.

What is Deni's end game with Madoobe? Why take us out of the Somali Partnership conference to protect someone who the International Community doesn't recognize?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What is Deni's end game with Madoobe? Why take us out of the Somali Partnership conference to protect someone who the International Community doesn't recognize?
Boowe today i will expose your hypocrisy, you made a song and dance about deni offering united arab emirates the management of bosaso airport and port, why dont you have a problem with turkey managing mogadishu airport and port for the next 30 years? I reiterate why the double standards?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Boowe today i will expose your hypocrisy, you made a song and dance about deni offering united arab emirates the management of bosaso airport and port, why dont you have a problem with turkey managing mogadishu airport and port for the next 30 years? I reiterate why the double standards?

Tell me how much UAE has done for our neighbors to the West, a world class port? Airport?

They are only here to stamp out competition to their port in the region.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell me how much UAE has done for our neighbors to the West, a world class port? Airport?

They are only here to stamp out competition to their port in the region.
Why dont you have a problem with turkey managing mogadishu port and airport for the next 30 years?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why dont you have a problem with turkey managing mogadishu port and airport for the next 30 years?

Track record, again what has the UAE done, Muqdisho port has grown alot;

UAE would not go against its own ports interests in the region, Turkey doesn't have that conflict of interest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Track record, again what has the UAE done, Muqdisho port has grown alot;

UAE would not go against its own ports interests in the region, Turkey doesn't have that conflict of interest.
What about the airport in mogadishu, you dont have a problem with turkey managing it for the next 30 years?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What about the airport in mogadishu, you dont have a problem with turkey managing it for the next 30 years?

I have answered one for you already, you haven't answered anything from me.:pachah1:

Nigga you got nothing, pack it up and keep Cali Saleeban out of your mouth.:hillarybiz:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have answered one for you already, you haven't answered anything from me.:pachah1:

Nigga you got nothing, pack it up and keep Cali Saleeban out of your mouth.:hillarybiz:
So you have a problem with Emirates managing bosaso airport but you are fine with turkey managing mogadishu airport boowe why the double standards:dwill:

Trending