Puntite Shegato list: Official Pretenders

Tukraq

VIP
They are reporting on a UN report, is the point. And the trade is illegal based on existing UN resolution because it funds Al Shabaab.

Again if you think UN is against Madoobe and is lying about all this for the sake of Somali Government then I don't know what to tell you lol
UN has no authority on the legality of trade in a country like somalia which has no regulations, its by definition not illegal to do so in somalia, and the trading of charcoal is a positive as are extracting any other resources anyways

:mugshotman:
Madoobe and Turki were ogadeni leaders apart of the Islamic courts union (ICU) and afterwards were shabaab are you trying to deny that? Axmaq is a known former shabaab leader turned KDF peon.

sh-axmad-madoobe-iyo-alshabaab-300x200-jpg.27066

Madobe.jpg
Saxiib stop posting pics and info that is outdated.

We know the history of Madoobe.Dont try changing facts.

He fell out with AS after returning from Ethiopia.Around 2010.
His Raskamboni group fought with AS in Kismaayo and he was forced out.At that time Gedonet one of Marexan tabloids were all in Jubilation when he was kicked out as Marexan had sided with AS.They claimmed that an ilkoy.ar woman was killed by the retreating raskambooni militia when she told them to stand up and fight like men.

It didnt take long before he came back with KDF and Isiolo trained militia they kicked out AS from Kismaayo.

Then Marexan having missed Hyena staple diet rebelled against Madoobe where he squashed the rebellion in 2013.Hiraale the ring leader ran away from Kismaayo to find shelter in Gobwyeyen. with Filow and Zakaria who were then AS head of Amniyat.

The problem with Marexan is they have the memory of a fish.I know of this marexan that was a supporter of AS before Failmajo became the president of Villa Somalia.Then he swiched sides when Failmajo took office and started supporting dawlada.He started accusing madoobe of being AS.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
UN has no authority on the legality of trade in a country like somalia which has no regulations, its by definition not illegal to do so in somalia, and the trading of charcoal is a positive as are extracting any other resources anyways

The problem is it funds Al Shabaab, which you are neglecting to notice.

Here is report;

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Banned charcoal exports from Somalia are thriving, generating millions of dollars a year for al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab extremists — and often passing through Iran to have their origins obscured, according to U.N. sanctions monitors.

Six years after the U.N. Security Council prohibited exports of prized Somali charcoal to try to choke off a money stream to al-Shabab, an estimated three million bags of the commodity are making their way out of the Horn of Africa country each year, the monitors say in excerpts of a yet-unpublished report seen by The Associated Press.

The main destinations are ports in Iran, where the charcoal — already falsely labeled as coming from Comoros, Ghana or Ivory Coast — is transferred from blue-green bags into white bags labeled “product of Iran,” the report says. The bags are then loaded on Iranian-flagged ships and sent to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with certificates claiming Iran as the charcoal’s country of origin.

Iran “has been a weak link in implementation” of the charcoal ban, the monitors said, adding that Tehran largely didn’t cooperate with their investigation.

https://www.apnews.com/9b0bcd2c5b354e83b2882cd147e17385

Tukraq

VIP
The problem is it funds Al Shabaab, which you are neglecting to notice.

Here is report;

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Banned charcoal exports from Somalia are thriving, generating millions of dollars a year for al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab extremists — and often passing through Iran to have their origins obscured, according to U.N. sanctions monitors.

Six years after the U.N. Security Council prohibited exports of prized Somali charcoal to try to choke off a money stream to al-Shabab, an estimated three million bags of the commodity are making their way out of the Horn of Africa country each year, the monitors say in excerpts of a yet-unpublished report seen by The Associated Press.

The main destinations are ports in Iran, where the charcoal — already falsely labeled as coming from Comoros, Ghana or Ivory Coast — is transferred from blue-green bags into white bags labeled “product of Iran,” the report says. The bags are then loaded on Iranian-flagged ships and sent to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with certificates claiming Iran as the charcoal’s country of origin.

Iran “has been a weak link in implementation” of the charcoal ban, the monitors said, adding that Tehran largely didn’t cooperate with their investigation.

https://www.apnews.com/9b0bcd2c5b354e83b2882cd147e17385
dosent Qatar fund shabab as proven by the newyork times with hard evidence? what you produced is hearsay, farmaajos donors were caught redhanded and he's the one on the side of shabab not madoobe whos allied with alshabaabs opposition in the UAE and KDF

dosent Qatar fund shabab as proven by the newyork times with hard evidence? what you produced is hearsay, farmaajos donors were caught redhanded and he's the one on the side of shabab not madoobe whos allied with alshabaabs opposition in the UAE and KDF
I just gave this bot a link showing a head of amniyat in xamar being arrested in 2017 and instead of him being executed is jailed for 2 years like as if he committed a misdemeanor.

Tukraq

VIP
A UN security council resolution is hearsay? Ok I am done, gn sxb.:mjlol:
well id like to see the hard evidence, yes I think its hearsay otherwise, being a UN security council resolution dosent change that fact and infact delegitimizes them in my eyes with how many times they get things wrong heck I could do a better job connecting the dots, however im to late to the ball as the Newyork times has already done it and has hard incriminating evidence against Qatar and farmaajos donors who are pro shaabab and for that reason anti madoobe

:mugshotman:
Saxiib stop posting pics and info that is outdated.

We know the history of Madoobe.Dont try changing facts.

He fell out with AS after returning from Ethiopia.Around 2010.
His Raskamboni group fought with AS in Kismaayo and he was forced out.At that time Gedonet one of Marexan tabloids were all in Jubilation when he was kicked out as Marexan had sided with AS.They claimmed that an ilkoy.ar woman was killed by the retreating raskambooni militia when she told them to stand up and fight like men.

It didnt take long before he came back with KDF and Isiolo trained militia they kicked out AS from Kismaayo.

Then Marexan having missed Hyena staple diet rebelled against Madoobe where he squashed the rebellion in 2013.Hiraale the ring leader ran away from Kismaayo to find shelter in Gobwyeyen. with Filow and Zakaria who were then AS head of Amniyat.

The problem with Marexan is they have the memory of a fish.I know of this marexan that was a supporter of AS before Failmajo became the president of Villa Somalia.Then he swiched sides when Failmajo took office and started supporting dawlada.He started accusing madoobe of being AS.

Patriot,

Gobweyn was a MX militia stronghold and still is where the fgs troops for lower jubba are stationed, which is why Barre was there for years. Madoobe was only allowed to come to the city riding KDF xininyo in 2012 operation lind nchi that is a fact he got chased out of kismaayo back in 06 when he came with Islamic courts union which is why he has a cane today. In 2010 he got in over his head and ran again. Today in the city he can't even make a move against seeraar and xidig with his KDF allies forget about outside of the city. He can't even control the Lower jubba outside of dhobley and afmadow with all of his bantu allies kkkk
Forget about middle jubba and gedo where he is persona non grata shoot to kill.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

AL Shabaab has many revenue streams. The most profitable income is taxing southern somalia and the charcoal trade. Besides funding from foreign governments and internal aswell.

None of our neighbours (bordering or regional) are our true allies. We only have the Turks. The reason for it is, when Somalia stabilizes they will all lose some of their industries. Hence the continuity of destabilizing Somalia.

Patriot,

Gobweyn was a MX militia stronghold and still is where the fgs troops for lower jubba are stationed, which is why Barre was there for years. Madoobe was only allowed to come to the city riding KDF xininyo in 2012 operation lind nchi that is a fact he got chased out of kismaayo back in 06 when he came with Islamic courts union which is why he has a cane today. In 2010 he got in over his head and ran again. Today in the city he can't even make a move against seeraar and xidig with his KDF allies forget about outside of the city. He can't even control the Lower jubba outside of dhobley and afmadow with all of his bantu allies kkkk
Forget about middle jubba and gedo where he is persona non grata shoot to kill.
Go lie to a brainless person.
All of juboyinka was under AS no marexan militia was in charge.

Heck even Gedo was ruled by AS not marexan militia.

AL Shabaab has many revenue streams. The most profitable income is taxing southern somalia and the charcoal trade. Besides funding from foreign governments and internal aswell.

None of our neighbours (bordering or regional) are our true allies. We only have the Turks. The reason for it is, when Somalia stabilizes they will all lose some of their industries. Hence the continuity of destabilizing Somalia.
Nah they dont earn 30 million dollars a month from Kismaayo charcoal trade but they get that from taxes in Xamar port which is apparently under Failmajos regime.

Tukraq

VIP

even the turks aren't truly our allies but just looking for first mover advantage

Go lie to a brainless person.
All of juboyinka was under AS no marexan militia was in charge.

Heck even Gedo was ruled by AS not marexan militia.

I got evidence not hearsay like you sxb. Our militia is stationed there till this day under FGS xooga dalka shaati.

"Description Militias loyal to Barre Hiiraale reportedly opened fire at a warship believed to be a Kenyan that came close to Sabca Asharaf village near Goobweyn Village (14km, NE, Kismaayo) on 09/12"

http://strauss.tacc.utexas.edu/ccaps/armedConflictLocation/show/5795481

I got evidence not hearsay like you sxb. Our militia is stationed there till this day under FGS xooga dalka shaati.

"Description Militias loyal to Barre Hiiraale reportedly opened fire at a warship believed to be a Kenyan that came close to Sabca Asharaf village near Goobweyn Village (14km, NE, Kismaayo) on 09/12"

http://strauss.tacc.utexas.edu/ccaps/armedConflictLocation/show/5795481
Saxib there was no marexan militia I said even in gedo which part dont you understand?

Before Madoobe captured Kismaayo the whole of Lower Jubba was under AS even dhobley and Afmadow was under AS before Madoobe started his campaign.
So you want to tell me the guys that forced you to eat hyena meat was not in control of a a tuulo just few miles from Kismaayo( Goobweyen).

When Huraale was kicked out of Kismaayo AS gave him immunity in Goobweyn.He was waiting for reinforcements of Hawiye troops from Xamar but they never arrived forcing him to surrender to Madoobe his militia were all disarmed and exiled to Gedo.
That is the reason even recently that Huraale said that he supported AS as they are the only force that can outs Madoobe.

Saxib there was no marexan militia I said even in gedo which part dont you understand?

Before Madoobe captured Kismaayo the whole of Lower Jubba was under AS even dhobley and Afmadow was under AS before Madoobe started his campaign.
So you want to tell me the guys that forced you to eat hyena meat was not in control of a a tuulo just few miles from Kismaayo( Goobweyen).

When Huraale was kicked out of Kismaayo AS gave him immunity in Goobweyn.He was waiting for reinforcements of Hawiye troops from Xamar but they never arrived forcing him to surrender to Madoobe his militia were all disarmed and exiled to Gedo.
That is the reason even recently that Huraale said that he supported AS as they are the only force that can outs Madoobe.

Sxb we are deep in Lower Jubba from Kismaayo to Berxaani to goobweyn and the areas in between I've been to the area have you? I doubt it. Your talking about 2009-2012, I'm talking 2012-2018. SNA in Lower jubba is 90% MX and they are stationed in Goobweyn even to this day. Madoobe is still stuck in the city with KDF and can't even confront Seeraar and Xidig (former JVA) forget about the rest of Jubbaland outside of Dhoobley and afmadow. Try to keep up sxb

Sxb we are deep in Lower Jubba from Kismaayo to Berxaani to goobweyn and the areas in between I've been to the area have you? I doubt it. Your talking about 2009-2012, I'm talking 2012-2018. SNA in Lower jubba is 90% MX and they are stationed in Goobweyn even to this day. Try to keep up sxb

Naah you are only deep in your imagination.

There is no marexan militia in Lower Jubba.You are chewing too.much quule its bad for your mental health.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Nah they dont earn 30 million dollars a month from Kismaayo charcoal trade but they get that from taxes in Xamar port which is apparently under Failmajos regime.

Their HQ is in JL. They force bussines owners to pay tax all over the south. I aint talking about specific numbers, the reality is they export charcoal toghether with madoobe and KDF (Kenya).

Sxb we are deep in Lower Jubba from Kismaayo to Berxaani to goobweyn and the areas in between I've been to the area have you? I doubt it. Your talking about 2009-2012, I'm talking 2012-2018. SNA in Lower jubba is 90% MX and they are stationed in Goobweyn even to this day. Madoobe is still stuck in the city with KDF and can't even confront Seeraar and Xidig (former JVA) forget about the rest of Jubbaland outside of Dhoobley and afmadow. Try to keep up sxb

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Beesha bo0nta definitely get an A for creativity.

Trending