Puntite praising somaliland as usual

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
All I’ll say is Somaliland and Puntland have fought eachother many times :sass2:

I’m being respectable don’t take it as a weakness :ufdup:
Us puntie I don't care if Somaliland becomes independent country or not all am saying is dont cross the border my friend
Puntland-map-520x381.jpg

Us puntie I don't care if Somaliland becomes independent country or not all am saying is dont cross the border my friend View attachment 138367
Do you believe that map is a reflection of the current state of affairs?

Because I can produce a picture with Rihanna and Beyonce laying either side of me in bed (which is how it should be for fuk's sake), but it's not long before I realize the difference between a wish and reality. Join me in that reality saaxiib.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The secession of Somaliland is great news for Puntland. Having Isaaq and Gadabursi form their own sovereign state is something every citizen of Puntland would welcome. It would also increase the power of Darod in Somalia while placing greater pressure on the Hawiye.

Only an idiot would oppose Somaliland's secession.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nothing is wrong with praising each other, we need more of that and less insults and put downs :)

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Gucci mane Puntites love to hate on Landers but desperately try to emulate their ways. It's like how a younger brother relationship with his older brother is, they pretend to hate them but deep down love and admire them.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Gucci mane Puntites love to hate on Landers but desperately try to emulate their ways. It's like how a younger brother relationship with his older brother is, they pretend to hate them but deep down love and admire them.
Did u even read the original post u nacas the nigga was praising sland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If SL stayed out of SSC/Makhir which are PL territories, wallahi I could give two shits about SL just like I do not give two shits about Djibouti, as long as they stay on their 'dir borders'. SL hasn't contributed anything of significance to Somalia, they have always been dead weight. The only thing I know they contributed is how to party, women wearing diracs and diana cream, plus khat.

I think they included SSC/Makhir just so they can grab our attention in PL, because if they didn't make that move, they know PL wud give two shits about Isaaq territories.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkkk puntites stay on ur mind chimp boy :heh:

SL is angry how PL develops it's self on one hand while playing the lions role in Somalia political direction, they don't seem to have that capacity in Isaaq and they just sit there and gaze in wonder about the Mighty Majerten.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkkk puntites stay on ur mind chimp boy :heh:

Why are u replying to an idoor, all they ever say is you copy us but provide no evidence where we copied SL, they are the most backward people in Somalia. They are just shit mad that Puntites have the muscle to enforce the politics of Somalia, we don't sit there and cry recognize us to taiwan, we marched down to mogadishu with our boys and said all u southies will fall under Puntland direction. Now all the southies are organized under Puntland guidance. That's what pisses Isaaq off, ma haysto awood uu ku hirgleiyo siyasadisa.

Trending

Latest posts