Puntite praising somaliland as usual

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ah the boy broke down, well he was heading towards this anyways. Somali politics will make you go mad if you don't switch to entertainment like comedy from time to time.

Kulaha the separatist are to be praised they literally wish death to almost all other somalis that reside outside sl.

They say they despise darood yet they want the dhulbahante in their territory.

Ah the boy broke down, well he was heading towards this anyways. Somali politics will make you go mad if you don't switch to entertainment like comedy from time to time.

Kulaha the separatist are to be praised they literally wish death to almost all other somalis that reside outside sl.

They say they despise darood yet they want the dhulbahante in their territory.
They are mentally retarded they make the dumbest claim like sool is shared or sanaag is 95% issaq wallahi they aren’t normal

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
To be honest if Puntites love for us or despise us i really couldn’t care less. I have no ill will towards them because I don’t view them as a threat but i also don’t view them as an ally.

We have bigger things to focus on :westbrookswag:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I respect Somaliland because they have made their intentions clear but PL wants to act independent like SL whilst having no respect for their President Farmaajo. They should just exit Somalia like SL or listen to their government. For example the Goodax Barre issue they want to have their cake and eat it too. They should declare independence if theyřtruly hate the south.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I support what's in my interest only. Sland getting independence doesn't affect me in a negative or a positive way therefore I'm neutral to whether you get ur ictiraaf or not

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
To be honest if Puntites love for us or despise us i really couldn’t care less. I have no ill will towards them because I don’t view them as a threat but i also don’t view them as an ally.

We have bigger things to focus on :westbrookswag:
Stay ur side of the fence or
download (5).jpeg

Trending