Puntite on puntite violence

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
First of all how do you know the fa&s qabil, you know him or his family personally? Bring me that thing saying I am of dad Islaan MX lineage? I’ll wait...

In the meantime, here is something else for you to marinate on. Every clan has I’m sure members they’re not proud of, but they are not proudly claimed and flaunted. Why are forumers from your people the only ones who speak about the people involved in insidious behavior favorably? Do I go out of my way to open a thread to say what I said? No, that would be low. But when you have the audacity to not even be embarrassed and patronize it like this thread, sorry that had to be checked even if it means I’ll be banned any second :bell:
f*ck off go back to gajonet ....

Shut up khaniis Buun.

You tried to slander MJs with a fictional character and now you want to cry victim.

Nur Warsame is your cousin, he practised bending over in the cambuulo fields of Galgaduud.

The objective was in the future, I think you guys will tread lighter and pump the breaks in patronizing filth out of tol i.e Ayan Hersi. Objective accomplished :dabcasar:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This thread had nothing to do with mx until @Murax and @Dalalos invited themselves.

Do you guys even know that barre was no different than Ayan?

At least Ayan didn't murder sheikhs and take the Quran out of public education. I know university graduates from the kacaan era who only know 3 surahs. The damage that man did to our diin is on a far greater scale than Ayan's trolling that is targeted to a gaal audience. Siad Barre was so much worse.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
MJs hold positions of power and influence. They're just the economic and academic class of somalia, much like the Igbo of Nigeria, the chinese of south east asia or the Jews of Europe. Everywhere they go, they develop business and attain positions of power.

The other clans are busy competing over camel population sizes.

The average MJ man:
1*R5kV-UW0seytqYV-_v68pQ.jpeg

Last edited:
MJs just hold positions of power and influence. They're just the economic and academic class of somalia, much like the Igbo of Nigeria, the chinese of south east asia or the Jews of Europe. Everywhere they go, they develop business and attain positions of power.

The other clans are busy competing over camel population sizes.

The average MJ man:
1*R5kV-UW0seytqYV-_v68pQ.jpeg

Please promote successful people like this man that bring respect to the Somali name, not attention starved opportunists all I’m saying.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Please promote successful people like this man that bring respect to the Somali name, not attention starved opportunists all I’m saying.
Majerteen ba maskaxdha ka waste qabiliste wadani iska dhigo ba tahay nacala kulo waji xumaate....

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tell me any influential Bushmen and Buun women in the west? there is none, this tells you who is superior,Bush boy know your place and hating on others wouldn't help you in anyway.

Iman should have never donated millions of dollars when your Buun people were starving in Gedo in 1991, ungrateful bastards is what you are.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Seriously there needs to be a DNA sample on MJ. There is a disproportionate amount of them who seem desperate for attention, notoriety, scandal creation, power solicitation and the list goes on. From Boqor Osman daughter to the take your pick today. This pales in comparison to even other Harti i.e Dhullos, Warsan let alone other Daroods like MX, Lekasse, and other Somalis. Please stop this crap Its embarrassing for all of us Somalis :williamswtf:

The Mufti of Beesha Barakaysan has spoken