Puntite on puntite violence

How long before my ppl start using clan slurs on global stage? :mjlol:

Jokes aside, Ayaan asked a good question why is Ilhan hellbent on making the US into another Mogadishu?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
A former dutch parliament member and a representative for an US state are beefing over policies in western countries meanwhile langaabs are fighting over which qabiil will inherit an goat :kanyeshrug:

We're known to be religious and spreading the deen in southern Somalia

The famous Haji Ali Majeerteen and his legacy
9425128F-A713-4537-8933-9EC3E8ADC3F1.png

Abdirahman later in his lifetime to be known as Ali Majeerteen, was born in the Nugaal valley to a Majeerteenfather and an Ajuuraan mother in the early 1800s. He would later become one of the foremost Islamic proselytizers in Somalia.

He embarked on the obligatory Hajj trip to Mecca, passing through Yemen and overcoming the harsh journey through the Arabian deserts to the holy city of Mecca. When he arrived, as was usually the case, the Arab guards discriminated against him out of racism and refused to let him enter.

Haji Ali immediately sent a letter to the leader of the second Saudi state at the time, Emir Faisal ibn Turki, the grandfather of the founder of modern Saudi Arabia, King Abdul Aziz ibn Abdulrahman ibn Faisal. The letter was written in Arabic in its most purest dialect as a poem.

Upon reading the letter, the Emir became furious about the situation this fellow brother all the way from Somalia was in and angrily ordered the guards of the Haramka mosque to let the Somali brother enter at once and do his deeds to Allah. When Haji Ali completed his Hajj, the Emir requested to meet the young man from Somalia who write him so eloquently.

When the Emir and the young Haji met each other, as is the custom to both Arabs and Somalis, the Emir enquired him about his lineage. Haji Ali responded with a beautiful Arabic poem, showcasing the present Arabs at the venue of the nobility of his heritage. He later translated the poem into Somali.

The Emir, impressed as he was with this black man's grasp of the Arabic language and poetry without ever having set foot in the Arabian peninsula before, prompted him to allocate Haji Ali with a large plot of land. This would mark the beginning of the Sheikh's journey to the rest of the Arabian peninsula and more importantly the rest of Somali lands, especially the south where he had educated many about the Islamic religion.

Seriously there needs to be a DNA sample on MJ. There is a disproportionate amount of them who seem desperate for attention, notoriety, scandal creation, power solicitation and the list goes on. From Boqor Osman daughter to the take your pick today. This pales in comparison to even other Harti i.e Dhullos, Warsan let alone other Daroods like MX, Lekasse, and other Somalis. Please stop this crap Its embarrassing for all of us Somalis :williamswtf:

Seriously there needs to be a DNA sample on MJ. There is a disproportionate amount of them who seem desperate for attention, notoriety, scandal creation, power solicitation and the list goes on. From Boqor Osman daughter to the take your pick today. This pales in comparison to even other Harti i.e Dhullos, Warsan let alone other Daroods like MX, Lekasse, and other Somalis. Please stop this crap Its embarrassing for all of us Somalis :williamswtf:

Daaroodkaaga cun

We are not related to you Bush Buuns.

Amina Boqor didn't exist but guess who does?

NUR WARSAME, FIRST GAY IMAM AND MAREHAN MAN.

He bends over just like Buuns do for HG.

Do a DNA test on the Buun Gay gene.

Someone is jealous :lolbron:

Daaroodkaaga cun

We are not related to you Bush Buuns.

What about your Gay Imam, the Marehan.
Worry about him

NUR WARSAME, FIRST GAY IMAM AND MAREHAN MAN

First of all how do you know the fa&s qabil, you know him or his family personally? Bring me that thing saying I am of dad Islaan MX lineage? I’ll wait...

In the meantime, here is something else for you to marinate on. Every clan has I’m sure members they’re not proud of, but they are not proudly claimed and flaunted. Why are forumers from your people the only ones who speak about the people involved in insidious behavior favorably? Do I go out of my way to open a thread to say what I said? No, that would be low. But when you have the audacity to not even be embarrassed and patronize it like this thread, sorry that had to be checked even if it means I’ll be banned any second :bell:

First of all how do you know the fa&s qabil, you know him or his family personally? Bring me that thing saying I am of dad Islaan MX lineage?

In the meantime, here is something else for you to marinate on. Every clan has I’m sure members they’re not proud of, but they are not proudly claimed and flaunted. Why are forumers from your people the only ones who speak about the people involved in insidious behavior favorably? Do I go out of my way to open a thread to say what I said? No, that would be low. But when you have the audacity to not even be embarrassed and patronize it like this thread, sorry that had to be checked even if it means I’ll be banned any second :bell:

Shut up khaniis Buun.

You tried to slander MJs with a fictional character and now you want to cry victim.

Nur Warsame is your cousin, he practised bending over in the cambuulo fields of Galgaduud.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
First of all how do you know the fa&s qabil, you know him or his family personally? Bring me that thing saying I am of dad Islaan MX lineage? I’ll wait...

he is actually mj it has already been proved he is maxamuud saleebaan

Trending

Latest posts