Puntite on puntite violence

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Murax the explanation to Puntite intelligence most likely lies in geography and selective breeding. Maybe the same protein that made us intelligence also activated the gene for extroversion. However despite living in a fertile land with a river, people such as yourself have failed to utilize farming. This is something humanity achieved 12,000 years ago. Therefore it's wrong for me to compare and contrast our respective capabilities.

Nobody on here promotes Ayaan Hirsi or Ilhan Omar. Boqor Osman was not alive in 1940s, what you said was not out of concern but out of jealousy and spitefulness which is fine, we understand where it's coming from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

اَسْتَغْفِرُ اللّٰہَ رَبِّی مِنْ کُلِّ زَنْبٍ وَّ اَتُوْبُ اِلَیْہِ

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You guys can do better, instead of always bashing one another, has anyone tried to praise each other? Try it, and I promise it won’t hurt. Remember there’s also ajar in it not just personal positivity and good energy:)

Wow I get it. What I said caused a huge stir, and triggered people a little bit because deep down they know there was something to what I said. Sometimes when someone you hate (MX individual) tells you something where there is truth to it irks the hell out of you. Me I made my point, but please let it all out, bring it and come at me dog with all you got, promise I won’t respond. Wanna feel less of a savage:gaasdrink:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
stop mentioning me in this thread I legit don't care about this topic
Ziw9QQB.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I responded to the Gay Iman post nothing else why are they collectively chimping out broski, what did @Murax do :russ:

f*ck these sensitive babies. They can dish it out but not take it. That's why I'm not even going savage on them. They'll calacaal and cry

:drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
One batty f'aggot degenerate who calls himself a imam from god knows where is the face of Mx. What has the world turned into. Who even confirmed that he is a Mx.

Its like saying Mama Malyun is the face of MJ or Savanah/Nastexo is the face of Isaaq and Akafi is the face of Hawiyes. Doesn't make sense.

How can one person be the face of thousands if not millions of people. That narrative don't make sense.

he is actually mj it has already been proved he is maxamuud saleebaan
Hes from my city, we know his fam, the most surprising thing is he was married beforehand and had a daughter.I can confirm he is Mareexan.I know its tuff but its just one of many pills beesha marexaan have to swallow :kanyeshrug:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hes from my city, we know his fam, the most surprising thing is he was married beforehand and had a daughter.I can confirm he is Mareexan.I know its tuff but its just one of many pills beesha marexaan have to swallow :kanyeshrug:
Just because his name is Nur Warsame you assumed he was MX there is legit nothing else to it my dude stop the fake shitt :ulyin:

if you not lying what is he after MX

Just because his name is Nur Warsame you assumed he was MX there is legit nothing else to it my dude stop the fake shitt :ulyin:

if you not lying what is he after MX
Lol its known all around Melbourne that hes marexaan.Melbourne is an mj(maxamuud salebaan)city,we know who our own mjs are .Idk what he is under mx, idk any mx subs other than reer diini,never heard of reer dalalo or whatever until u came about :mjlaugh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lol its known all around Melbourne that hes marexaan.Melbourne is an mj(maxamuud salebaan)city,we know who our own mjs are .Idk what he is under mx, idk any mx subs other than reer diini,never heard of reer dalalo or whatever until u came about :mjlaugh:

1. Melbourne the town he is from is Maxamuud Saleebaan
2. You don't know MX yet you are adamant he is MX

that will be all sir
th

Trending

Latest posts