PunJub Leaders To Meet In Addis Ababa

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
5A75807A-D54A-4DC8-A2E7-C553DEA9DD2F.jpeg
Why are you associating Gedo with your minority tribe? Gedo region belongs to me. End of discussion.
Loool Gedo region belongs to Mx as does middle Jubba n Kismayo. You langaab need to stay in Af Madow reservation 'district' what kind of map r u using? Highly accurate

Loool Gedo region belongs to Mx as does middle Jubba n Kismayo. You langaab need to stay in Af Madow reservation 'district' what kind of map r u using? Highly accurate

You edited out Cawlyahan & Bartire and placed it on my reply 🤣🤣 Why are you photoshopping the original map
You look like a desperate fool

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I saw someone saying that the UAE could mediate between them but i think they can get closer now bc madoobe new relationship with Ethiopia will close the door on Gedo and deni was trying to use this door. I know a mx group in Xamar called Madasha JL he invited them to Garowe but they are connected to their minister Doodishe so they couldn't go there. Others say he invited Fartaag and Janan

Ahmed Madobe may pressure on Hassan Sheikh to hand over Gedo to him if he meets with Deni
Why would Ethiopia help Madobe? Ethiopia doesn’t want a powerful Ogaden led jubbaland as it will down the line lead to issues in Ethiopia. Ethiopia main goal is probably divided jubbaland or maybe even under hawiyee fgs rule

Kenya has a bigger incentive to ensure stable jubbaland as they want to kick out 500k somali refugees. Do they have power to do it though and make everyone submit to madobe ..maybe

Somali Saayid

VIP
Kenya has a bigger incentive to ensure stable jubbaland as they want to kick out 500k somali refugees. Do they have power to do it though and make everyone submit to madobe ..maybe
So your saying Kenya thinks they should dump them in JL?

Why would Ethiopia help Madobe? Ethiopia doesn’t want a powerful Ogaden led jubbaland as it will down the line lead to issues in Ethiopia. Ethiopia main goal is probably divided jubbaland or maybe even under hawiyee fgs rule

We are not in 2014 anymore dude. The only reason why Ethiopia opposed JL in the past was because they feared onlf. That is no longer the case.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
We are not in 2014 anymore dude. The only reason why Ethiopia opposed JL in the past was because they feared onlf. That is no longer the case.
why is it not the case? If Ogaden completely control Jubbaland they will be rich. rivers, agriculture, livestock and Kismayo port making huge money from trade with kenya and ethiopia. Will this capable jubbaland sit by and let ethiopia assimilate and force amharic down ogaden people in ethiopia, I doubt it and doubt ethiopia believes it either eventual down line there will conflict in my opinion.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
So your saying Kenya thinks they should dump them in JL?
No, just saying kenya is more interested in a stable state at their border. They want to stop flow of refugees and repatriate folks in the camps. Im not sure clan make up of refugees, alot will be returned to jubbaland but also to Baidoa, mogadishu and couple other place per agreement. doubt ethiopia has good intentions for your MX or Ogaden. Same with Kenya.

Last edited:
why is it not the case? If Ogaden completely control Jubbaland they will be rich. rivers, agriculture, livestock and Kismayo port making huge money from trade with kenya and ethiopia. Will this capable jubbaland sit by and let ethiopia assimilate and force amharic down ogaden people in ethiopia, I doubt it and doubt ethiopia believes it either eventual down line there will conflict in my opinion.
Ethiopia handed over the JL file to the UAE so he is the UAE man now this itself is danger on Hassan Sheikh and Madodbe's 4th is caleemosaar is likely after these developments. I was talking to a politician today he said Farmaajo had stable Govt bc he kicked out the UAE wich will backstab Hassan Sheikh. UAE is with Hassan Sheikh tactically but strategically its there to create its militias and FMS to use them in the next election therefore will support Madobe staying unlike of a pro UPD/Hassan Sheikh maybe laftagareen is next through Ethiopia. Another UAE agenda is to get the pm and Madobe may sacrifice Xamza for his own JL interests then JL and PL will become allies again when a pm from PL will be imposed. Things are heading to that direction.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Ethiopia handed over the JL file to the UAE so he is the UAE man now this itself is danger on Hassan Sheikh and Madodbe's 4th is caleemosaar is likely after these developments. I was talking to a politician today he said Farmaajo had stable Govt bc he kicked out the UAE wich will backstab Hassan Sheikh. UAE is with Hassan Sheikh tactically but strategically its there to create its militias and FMS to use them in the next election therefore will support Madobe staying unlike of a pro UPD/Hassan Sheikh maybe laftagareen is next through Ethiopia. Another UAE agenda is to get the pm and Madobe may sacrifice Xamza for his own JL interests then JL and PL will become allies again when a pm from PL will be imposed. Things are heading to that direction.
UAE is slippry country even switched up on america no loyalty

Somali Saayid

VIP
Another UAE agenda is to get the pm and Madobe may sacrifice Xamza for his own JL interests then JL and PL will become allies again when a pm from PL will be imposed. Things are heading to that direction.
I think Deni is suspicious of Madobe after he didn't stand by him during NCC fiasco n when it comes to HSM v Madobe I think Deni too will sit back and won't intervene so he can see Madobe get punished or humiliated same way IC did to PL and Deni. It in our interests for the latter to happen so by Allah may Deni stab Madobe in the back and focus on his election.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
SPM the only district MX have few to no population is Badhaadhe and its a wild animal reserve settled by Bajuni fishermen on the coast, you are more than MX in that district, everwhere else MX is majority including Afmadow district named after Afmadow village.

Trending