PunJub Leaders To Meet In Addis Ababa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

SICIID DENI IYO AXMED MADOOBE OO DHAWAAN KU KULMAYA DALKA ITOOBIYA​

Madaxweynaha dowladda Jubaland mudane Axmed Maxamed Islaam iyo Madaxweynaha Puntland Siciid Deni ayaa lagu wadaa in ay dhawaan ku kulmaan dalka Itoobiya.

Madaxweynaha Jubaland ayaa hadda ku sugan magaalada Addis Ababa ee xarunta waddanka Itoobiya halkaas oo uu kula kulmayo Ra’iisul wasaaraha dalkaas Abiy Axmed.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa isna horraanta bisha May ku wajahan Addis Ababa waxaana xogo lagu kalsoon yahay sheegayaan in halkaas ay kulan gaar ah ku yeelan doonaan Siciid Deni iyo Axmed Madoobe.

Inkastoo aan weli xog sugan laga helin Ajandaha Kulanka labada dhinac haddana waxa lagu wadaa in kulankaas uu mar kale xoojiyo iskaashiga dhinaca Siyaasadda ee Puntland iyo Jubaland.

PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL is JL, JL is PL. We must protect our 'federal' political alliance from the SFG and any 'stooge' they name as PM whether from PL/JL, lets not allow them to 'stoke' division on us over a silly '5 year post', the survival of our states must be our fundamental priority before anything else.

The GM/HS ppl do not have political alliance becuz their undecided and rely on '5 year personal interest' leaders who will take advantage of them becuz their is nothing united among them to stop him.

Plus we must be vigilant about the dangers of 'undecided' clans ama beelo aan tashan, they usually only promote 'instability' for other regions who are decided(dad tashday) becuz 'dad tashday' can hold their leaders to account to something which undecided clans simply cannot do. A 5 year rotating personal interest leader cannot 'build a nation' or decide on it's politics, becuz another politician in their clan will stop them and the 'cycle' continues for 'dad aan tashan'. This can only mean they will play a 'negative' force to PL/JL or anywhere 'tashaday' so they can bring us down to their undecided clan aspirations and political goals.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Deni should wait till August before even considering meeting Madoobe, and if he is successful in 1m1v, he will get an extension to waste another 2 years of HSM term. He must set a standard for future leaders otherwise Somali politics will not evolve. You make a deal with a Puntland leader and if you renege, he will oppose you as a matter of princple. There has to be a doctrine otherwise we are in a game of Catch 22.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni should wait till August before even considering meeting Madoobe, and if he is successful in 1m1v, he will get an extension to waste another 2 years of HSM term. He must set a standard for future leaders otherwise Somali politics will not evolve. You make a deal with a Puntland leader and if you renege, he will oppose you as a matter of princple. There has to be a doctrine otherwise we are in a game of Catch 22.

Most of the politicans r after 3 things

1. Bribe to build a home or invest
2. Project for their region(legacy)
3. A post or a post for a 'lackey' they can use in institutions

It's all personal interest mainly, but the difference with 'decided' clans with political goal/objective, they can be held to 'account' on their clan's aspiration and goals. Where-as undecided clan simply cannot do this as they shuffle thru 5 year personal interest leaders taking them one way and then another way continous cycle as their is no clan aspiration or political goal to measure their leaders on.

who cares? You overestimate the importance of PL.

repo

VIP
Most of the politicans r after 3 things

1. Bribe to build a home or invest
2. Project for their region(legacy)
3. A post or a post for a 'lackey' they can use in institutions

It's all personal interest mainly, but the difference with 'decided' clans with political goal/objective, they can be held to 'account' on their clan's aspiration and goals. Where-as undecided clan simply cannot do this as they shuffle thru 5 year personal interest leaders taking them one way and then another way continous cycle as their is no clan aspiration or political goal to measure their leaders on.
You can't afford to be a long term visionary in the current system when everything you worked for can be undone because there's no checks and balances. This Puntland government had a Vision 2040 and the braindead people were saying "we don't know who will be alive in 2040". That retarded population is still better than the current system.

who cares? You overestimate the importance of PL.

Puntland refused to attend meetings whenever Jubbaland was sidelined and made sure Jubbaland was recognised. But I know you are always itching to bicker with us, but unfortunately for you, nobody is interested.

I suggest you join the facebook and tiktok crowd.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m not sure why you guys think a 2 year extension for Deni is some easy thing. Look what it did for Muuse Bihi and Farmaajo.

Why would any of the PL politicians who failed to extend their term or get to 1m1v elections and away from parliamentary selections allow this. I’ll be shocked if the PL security forces don’t split even worse than when Deni invaded Bosaso

Effectively wanting to blow up all your state building to spite HSM is interesting

repo

VIP
I’m not sure why you guys think a 2 year extension for Deni is some easy thing. Look what it did for Muuse Bihi and Farmaajo.

Why would any of the PL politicians who failed to extend their term or get to 1m1v elections and away from parliamentary selections allow this. I’ll be shocked if the PL security forces don’t split even worse than when Deni invaded Bosaso

Effectively wanting to blow up all your state building to spite HSM is interesting
I don't know if it will succeed and I am sure many will oppose it as is their right and the politically correct thing as his term is over. However I believe if he guides us to a successful local elections, he can use it as a vehicle to bring a full democratic system.

He will also be a person who has the willpower to oppose HSM. Hawiye have proven to us that they are an eternal enemy and not worth working with. I believe he will do to him as he did to Farmaajo so the next leaders will at least hesitate they try to screw Puntland out of its share.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@DR OSMAN if you do not hold your own MP accountable he/she will enrich themselves and leave your clan poor and in conflict.

One of the ways the MPs keep their constituency at bay is manufacture conflict with their neighbours, those that are good at it even sell ammunition and weapons to their clan, and throw chump change at their elders, in return for absolute loyalty.

My MP only put together a well and 2 MCH for my clan 5 years he was sitting there, he had the audacity to write a book(more like a pamphlet claiming all sorts of achievements for the clan) my current MP has been there for 10 months and she has already surpassed him.

I don't care what the MPs do in their private time, but during working hours they are my slave, I will call them, message them, email them consistently.

this is for people who actually have MPs, most Somalis do not, they have lackeys representing them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I think Madoobe will Propose an Ogaden Darood President for 2025-26. Nobody wants to see A DamulJadiid or HAG 2nd term.
Madoobe has kept your entire clan dumb and uneducated for 10+ years, this is why you do not challenge him and instead focus on dissing MX, Damjadid and PL.

Has he build a single school, 2 decades ayuu ko socda neefyahow. Walahi Hamze Barre is better than Madoobe.

Madoobe has kept your entire clan dumb and uneducated for 10+ years, this is why you do not challenge him and instead focus on dissing MX, Damjadid and PL.

Has he build a single school, 2 decades ayuu ko socda neefyahow. Walahi Hamze Barre is better than Madoobe.

This is what Madoobe is doing for me. Now show me a single toilet built by Farmaajo in Gedo? Your shameless Adeer even set up a Gofund me to help him buy a house when we know he looted millions kkkk

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This is what Madoobe is doing for me. Now show me a single toilet built by Farmaajo in Gedo? Your shameless Adeer even set up a Gofund me to help him buy a house when we know he looted millions kkkk

Dagahada iyo afkaa ma is maqlaan, you said not long ago Madoobe did not even build a toilet in Afmadow, waa maxay did you forget that you said that to me ? :mjlol:

the guy is president of JL and gets millions from the IC, he also tax the shit out of Kismaayo port and all you have to show for is a Kacaan build road that has just been recoated, next you will claim the Kismaayo airport that just got a paint job done.

meanwhile the uneducated supporters of Madoobe their mothers are dying of childbirth in Afmadow.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Puntland has been half in half out for to long and now is in bad spot with few allies, should have been decisive and gone somaliland route once abgal locked up fgs. They were right all along. they get own aid and more and more foreign governments dealing with them directly.meanwhile puntland getting bullied by FGS and west . Puntland stuck around to influence and rule fgs now it looks like opposite might happen. Jubbaland even more likely to be under fgs thumb

Dagahada iyo afkaa ma is maqlaan, you said not long ago Madoobe did not even build a toilet in Afmadow, waa maxay did you forget that you said that to me ? :mjlol:

the guy is president of JL and gets millions from the IC, he also tax the shit out of Kismaayo port and all you have to show for is a Kacaan build road that has just been recoated, next you will claim the Kismaayo airport that just got a paint job done.

meanwhile the uneducated supporters of Madoobe their mothers are dying of childbirth in Afmadow.

β€œKacaan built roads” when will you stop lying to yourself. JL has been under siege by your terrorist uncle for 5 years and now Alx we are no longer under economic blockade. We will use the money from the international community & PM office to fund for our troops and deegaans in Jubooyinka. Ciil Qabe continue changing the narrative that’s all your good at

I saw someone saying that the UAE could mediate between them but i think they can get closer now bc madoobe new relationship with Ethiopia will close the door on Gedo and deni was trying to use this door. I know a mx group in Xamar called Madasha JL he invited them to Garowe but they are connected to their minister Doodishe so they couldn't go there. Others say he invited Fartaag and Janan

Ahmed Madobe may pressure on Hassan Sheikh to hand over Gedo to him if he meets with Deni

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
@SPMLegend

Gedo has been denied its share of money of money n privileges because we don't accept that a dictator is sitting on JL chair with zero democratic elections for almost a decade n more. Inshallah soon he will be overthrown n dealt with. I hope Deni knows that signing with a man out of his prime will simply bite him later on. JL is changing and it is changing in our favour.

@SPMLegend

Gedo has been denied its share of money of money n privileges because we don't accept that a dictator is sitting on JL chair with zero democratic elections for almost a decade n more. Inshallah soon he will be overthrown n dealt with. I hope Deni knows that signing with a man out of his prime will simply bite him later on. JL is changing and it is changing in our favour.

Why are you associating Gedo with your minority tribe? Gedo region belongs to me. End of discussion.

Trending