PunJub Leaders To Meet In Addis Ababa

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I’ll be shocked if the PL security forces don’t split even worse than when Deni invaded Bosaso
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SPM the only district MX have few to no population is Badhaadhe and its a wild animal reserve settled by Bajuni fishermen on the coast, you are more than MX in that district, everwhere else MX is majority including Afmadow district named after Afmadow village.

Warya now Ogaden Mucaarad & Muxaafid is United in JL. Keep making up false claims we will soon come knocking down your doors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
The darood Cbb guys like gaylan and kabtan ayub make me laugh. Harti and their stronghold puntland had no choice but to stand by jubaland not for Absame only but mainly for the interest of harti in jubaland. The deal between Absame and harti in jubaland is to share kismaayo exclusively anybody else can get mad if they want after all it’s the two clans with the most history in kismaayo since the colonial days. Any hostility towards jubaland from puntland is an attack on harti community in jubaland. Politicians always have their personal beefs we don’t care what they do but Absame and harti in jubaland have ended their squabbles that got them to this situation we are in today long ago.

as for marexaan it’s pretty sad to be asking for help the same community you want gone form kismaayo and call their mayor an illegal from garowe. :what1:

The darood Cbb guys like gaylan and kabtan ayub make me laugh. Harti and their stronghold puntland had no choice but to stand by jubaland not for Absame only but mainly for the interest of harti in jubaland. The deal between Absame and harti in jubaland is to share kismaayo exclusively anybody else can get mad if they want after all it’s the two clans with the most history in kismaayo since the colonial days. Any hostility towards jubaland from puntland is an attack on harti community in jubaland. Politicians always have their personal beefs we don’t care what they do but Absame and harti in jubaland have ended their squabbles that got them to this situation we are in today long ago.

as for marexaan it’s pretty sad to be asking for help the same community you want gone form kismaayo and call their mayor an illegal from garowe. :what1:

Kabalax is family lineage and not politic ties. That disgusting Gaylan is trying to insult the honors of Awoowe Kabalax subhanallah

A big tool for NN but wha is he clan wise he seems to hate put land also and would rather have it under fahad Yasin and farmajo than any independent mj rule.

He is Majeerten. If you pay close attention to his videos he is CBB politically but when it comes to defending his tols interests he is Pro Deni & Puntland.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I
Warya now Ogaden Mucaarad & Muxaafid is United in JL. Keep making up false claims we will soon come knocking down your doors

:trumpsmirk:

this is all igu sawir, I already wrote on a thread what is going on. When I see Abiy Ahmed n Madobe shaking hands, in Addis Abba this week then I'll actually take your word but this is more buuq.

He is Majeerten. If you pay close attention to his videos he is CBB politically but when it comes to defending his tols interests he is Pro Deni & Puntland.
It’s not like the darood cbb have any option but to ride with whoever they think they can jeopardize federal government to pave the way for the comeback of NN. I was following this gaylan guy during the elections some moments he was saying jubaland got used when puntland took the two parliament heads (timocade/sacdiyo). once jubaland got the om he’s back to dancing for deni and puntland.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
It’s not like the darood cbb have any option but to ride with whoever they think they can jeopardize federal government to pave the way for the comeback of NN. I was following this gaylan guy during the elections some moments he was saying jubaland got used when puntland took the two parliament heads (timocade/sacdiyo). once jubaland got the om he’s back to dancing for deni and puntland.
Sxb Gaylan waa Nin raag he has the flip flop game down cold. Second only to the minister for humanitarian aid I forget her name.

Trending

Latest posts