PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Single parents BEWARE

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Actually if youre a dad you should be involved in your kids life even if you divorced your wife

how is a dad who is not in the home going to be able to stop this?

he doesn't even know what's going on inside the home, much less can prevent these things

is the woman really gonna tell him about the guy or guys she has coming in to do things with her?......

she could be texting the baby daddy in the morning while laying next to the guy from the night before......

the baby daddy has no idea what's going on.......

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
how is a dad who is not in the home going to be able to stop this?

he doesn't even know what's going on inside the home, much less can prevent these things

is the woman really gonna tell him about the guy or guys she has coming in to do things with her?......

she could be texting the baby daddy in the morning while laying next to the guy from the night before......

the baby daddy has no idea what's going on.......
if the dad is around visiting alot there wont be any guys showing up

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Can some one explain how women committing zina, partying and inviting strange men into their homes is somehow somali mens fault:childplease:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
if the dad is around visiting alot there wont be any guys showing up

What????? You think the dad is going to be posted in front of the baby mama's house 24/7?

so if she has a guy coming over at 11 at night.......

the baby daddy let's say he got off work at 6.... so he goes straight to the baby mama's house and then is there at 11 at night making sure some guy isn't coming in???

you really think that's realistic???

EDIT:

and let's be real.... the baby mama has already sent nudes to the guy coming over at 11....... they've sent some flirty texts, it's pretty clear what they're gonna do..........

you think the baby mama is gonna tolerate the baby daddy being in the house when she has a guy coming over at 11? she's gonna make a big scene and force him to leave so this other guy can come over.....

or what........... the baby daddy is secretly parked in front of a van in front of the house with another dude posted on the block behind, making sure no one goes in through the back????

Do u have proof that this so called fanaan abused this child.
100% proof??

As far as broken homes go. Its unfortunate lakiin both should strive to produce good kids. Why a women would go partying is beyond me esp a single mother.

From what i see most single mothers use parental alienation as a weapon thus having the father around is useless cause the damage is done.

The child reported that he sexually abused her.

She doesn't even know what sex is but she sure did describe it!

There is a reason why Allah forbade fornication and drug/alcohol abuse.

Fanaans like to "party", that's their job title.

I will not accuse them all of using drugs and drinking but let's be real, it comes with the territory.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What????? You think the dad is going to be posted in front of the baby mama's house 24/7?

so if she has a guy coming over at 11 at night.......

the baby daddy let's say he got off work at 6.... so he goes straight to the baby mama's house and then is there at 11 at night making sure some guy isn't coming in???

you really think that's realistic???

EDIT:

and let's be real.... the baby mama has already sent nudes to the guy coming over at 11....... they've sent some flirty texts, it's pretty clear what they're gonna do..........

you think the baby mama is gonna tolerate the baby daddy being in the house when she has a guy coming over at 11? she's gonna make a big scene and force him to leave so this other guy can come over.....

or what........... the baby daddy is secretly parked in front of a van in front of the house with another dude posted on the block behind, making sure no one goes in through the back????
if youre there every day do you really think shes gonna have a guy over even if it's late the dad could decide to stay the night

even if the mom gets remarried that wouldn't be a reason to stop the dad from showing up and seeing his kids

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Upon divorce, those children still have their father's name and are his financial responsibility.
In the Arab community, Arab men take their kids or keep a very close eye on them after divorce.

if you're a guy and you choose to sleep with one of the neighborhood single moms, is she gonna text her baby daddy and tell him?

I think most likely (unless the two of you public as a couple or as married) the guy is sleeping with the single mom and the dad never finds out......

I'm sure there are tons of guys laying in bed next to a single mom as I type this and the baby daddys have no clue who these guys are and don't find out

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
if youre there every day do you really think shes gonna have a guy over even if it's late the dad could decide to stay the night

even if the mom gets remarried that wouldn't be a reason to stop the dad from showing up and seeing his kids

why are you going with this weak line of argument?

I already answered this.

if she has such-and-such guy coming over at 11, she's gonna tell her baby daddy to leave even if he is there.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
That's utterly disturbing and heartbreaking. Parents need to watch their kids.

Has the music producer been reported to the police?

Omar,

It takes two people to make a child.

If anything happens to a child out of negligence, both parents shoulder the blame.

Finally, any father that doesn't share custody is a loser.

I don't know why you are acting triggered.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Mercury

I'm not a baby daddy so I had to look this up but

"In a divorce or separation context, one parent might have more custody of a child or children than the other. This person is usually called the “custodial parent”, while the other parent is called the “noncustodial parent”. In such arrangements, the noncustodial parent may be granted visitation rights. This means there are set times that they can visit with the child and spend time with them."

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/denial-of-visitation-rights.html

So there are set times for visitation.

I don't think you hanging out at your baby mama's house 24/7 when you're not at work is how it works and I doubt she'll even allow that. If she's sleeping with one or more other guys, she's not going to want you around all the time and I don't think she's forced to let you be around like that. I think that she's only required to let you visit at certain times. I don't think you can just barge in at 2 in the morning and see if she's in bed with someone.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Omar,

If anything happens to a child out of negligence, both parents shoulder the blame.

I'm not acting triggered. You are making a personal attack on me rather than making a real argument.

It's already established- if you're sleeping with a single mom, very likely the baby daddy has no idea about you.

So the baby daddy is not in a position to protect the baby.

The only realistic solution is strong, intact families. It is only because we live in such a Satanically influenced society that one is attacked for being in favor of healthy, intact families.

The child reported that he sexually abused her.

She doesn't even know what sex is but she sure did describe it!
Wll that is not proof. With rape an zina there has to be 100% proof of the act happening by 4 witnesses
Its been done before were parents told kids to say things.

But i agree with the problem of single parents

Omar,

The whole custody thing is up to the courts. I wouldn't call them losers.

This should be a warning to all parents. Teach your kids about boundaries from a young age. Teach them who can see and touch their privates, and who can’t. So many parents talk about ceeb and xishood but wonder why their kid may be vulnerable to being molested.

I’ve heard fanaans drinking and doing drugs , never heard them being pedophiles. I believe they thrive because of this ceeb and xishood dhaqaan we have, plus a superiority complex that stuff like that doesn’t happen in Somali communities. Wrong.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur

Pedophiles are COWARDS.

They will be scared of children whose fathers are present. So, shared custody is enough to prevent 99% of abuse.

I'm just now seeing this, I didn't see it before. I don't mind you disagreeing with me, I just prefer to debate ideas and I'm not into ad hominem- which is generally a cover for lack of substance.

Anyways......

no I think intact family is the answer. There shouldn't be single parents in the first place unless it's a widow or something like that.

Granted- shared custody is an argument rather than ad hominem like "you're triggered". But I think it's like bandaid on the wound. The thing is to avoid having the wound in the first place.

I think feminist ideology should simply be eliminated. Feminist ideology will end up leading to single parent homes then kids molested.

Now once the family is broken maybe the dad will do the shared custody thing, maybe not. The point is the well-being of the kid not who the finger is to be pointed at.

The finger is to be pointed at feminism because it's feminism that breaks up the home and thus endangers the kid. Remove feminism from the picture and the child is protected. So therefore starting from the premise that the aim is the wellbeing of the kid, this premise leads to getting rid of feminism.

Now as to the shared custody thing....... look maybe the guy opts for it or not........ the guy should have gone for a traditionally minded family oriented woman in the first place..... I don't really care if he goes for shared custody..... he made a mistake if he went for a self centered feminist woman in the first place..... or maybe the woman chose a guy who wasn't good..... but I do think feminism is driving the breakup of the families......

anyways..... once the family is broken.... it's already gone too far...... the aim is not to put band aid on the wound but to prevent the wound in the first place..... prevention is better than cure and the prevention is getting rid of selfish individualistic mentality on the part of either sex....... gender roles should be in line with Islam and in practical terms this will mean traditional gender roles and not feminism..... the Quran is not feminist and feminism clashes with Quran therefore feminism must be discarded

feminism is sabotaging the family

in any case, whether we attribute to family breakdown to feminism or not- it is preserving the family that is the solution.... not accepting its breakdown and then trying to help things after the proverbial waste matter has already hit the fan

This pains me to write and I apologise to anyone who may be triggered.

I recently found out about a young girl, who is around 4 years old who was molested by a strange man in her mother's house.

Her mother was partying all night long and whilst she was passed out, the pedophile molested her child.

This pedophile is a music producer and operates in the Somali community. He targets single mothers and pretends to be their "lover".

Pedophiles love targeting single mothers because they get easy access to young children!!

Before you start insulting and denigrating the single mother, which understandably is a natural reaction. She was also exposed to sexual abuse from a very young age by random men who were in and out of her house.

Victims of sexual abuse turn into promiscuous and BROKEN people. .

It's a vicious cycle!

Also, SINGLE FATHERS, stop abandoning your children! If you are not around your child, you BEST believe, that a pedophile WILL find a way around your baby.

Pedophiles come in all sizes, they can even be your child's relative, not just a strange man!

Often, people get molested by someone they know!!

Young boys who get molested start thinking they are "gay" and young girls who were molested turn "promiscuous". You see all those broken young girls who are half-naked and sleeping with randoms? Often you will see she has a history of abuse.

SOLUTIONS?

1. FATHERS: GET SHARED CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILDREN
2. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT BOUNDARIES
3. TEACH THEM TO NOT LET ANYONE "KEEP A SECRET" WITH THEM
I Islamic the father gets the custody cuz he is their wali and their provide
When their in their 10 years old they should life in their father house Especially the girl cuz It is the father that get them marry and look after them so this kind won’t happened
It is just somalis that dont follow Islamic sharia rather they follow somali culture which goes against islam