PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Single parents BEWARE

This pains me to write and I apologise to anyone who may be triggered.

I recently found out about a young girl, who is around 4 years old who was molested by a strange man in her mother's house.

Her mother was partying all night long and whilst she was passed out, the pedophile molested her child.

This pedophile is a music producer and operates in the Somali community. He targets single mothers and pretends to be their "lover".

Pedophiles love targeting single mothers because they get easy access to young children!!

Before you start insulting and denigrating the single mother, which understandably is a natural reaction. She was also exposed to sexual abuse from a very young age by random men who were in and out of her house.

Victims of sexual abuse turn into promiscuous and BROKEN people. .

It's a vicious cycle!

Also, SINGLE FATHERS, stop abandoning your children! If you are not around your child, you BEST believe, that a pedophile WILL find a way around your baby.

Pedophiles come in all sizes, they can even be your child's relative, not just a strange man!

Often, people get molested by someone they know!!

Young boys who get molested start thinking they are "gay" and young girls who were molested turn "promiscuous". You see all those broken young girls who are half-naked and sleeping with randoms? Often you will see she has a history of abuse.

SOLUTIONS?

1. FATHERS: GET SHARED CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILDREN
2. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT BOUNDARIES
3. TEACH THEM TO NOT LET ANYONE "KEEP A SECRET" WITH THEM

The Somali entertainment community is becoming similar to Hollywood with its child abuse scandals.

Those dirty FANAAN "party" houses in London are hiding a lot of abuse.

They drink, party, use drugs and then they get easy access to (damaged) single mothers and their random children.

Also, these houses are tiny so even if the children are not being directly molested, they are being exposed to alcohol, drugs and SEX.

Single fathers, you better find out who is around your child!!

Anyone who is related to a single mother who likes to "party", keep an eye out for these pedophiles.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats sad Ive heard about Somali fathers after a divorce they stop seeing theyre kids

Even one single mom of 6 kids who was at the hospital she called the father and told him to look after the kids

He didnt go cause he dont want to upset his new wife

The Somali entertainment community is becoming similar to Hollywood with its child abuse scandals.

Those dirty FANAAN "party" houses in London are hiding a lot of abuse.

They drink, party, use drugs and then they get easy access to (damaged) single mothers and their random children.

Also, these houses are tiny so even if the children are not being directly molested, they are being exposed to alcohol, drugs and SEX.

Single fathers, you better find out who is around your child!!

Anyone who is related to a single mother who likes to "party", keep an eye out for these pedophiles.
Very graphic description.. How do you know all this if you don't mind me asking.

Thats sad Ive heard about Somali fathers after a divorce they stop seeing theyre kids

Even one single mom of 6 kids who was at the hospital she called the father and told him to look after the kids

There are many men who only love their children when they love the mother.

As soon as they are done with the mother, they run out to replace her!

The kid then get thrown around houses and get all kinds of abuse.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
This is just part of feminism. Single moms "partying" and little kids getting molested. When society signs on for feminism this is part of the package.

I know a man who took his children from their mother, he moved to Somalia.

You would think "Mashallah, he is going to raise his kids at home"?

WRONG!

He dropped his children off at different houses.

The day of judgement is going to be very interesting, let me tell you.

This is just part of feminism. Single moms "partying" and little kids getting molested. When society signs on for feminism this is part of the package.

Single fathers should get their children if the mother is incompetent, it's as much their fault as it is the mother.

BOTH of them are NEGLECTING their offspring.

This has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with negligent parenting.

Mercury

VIP
There are many men who only love their children when they love the mother.

As soon as they are done with the mother, they run out to replace her!

The kid then get thrown around houses and get all kinds of abuse.
theres even guys who marry a woman with kids later when he gets kids with her

Hes buying gifts and stuff for his own kids and neglecting the others since hes just a step dad to them

Single fathers should get their children if the mother is incompetent, it's as much their fault as it is the mother.

This has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with negligent parenting.
But in western countries women/mothers are given more rights/priority when it comes to divorce.. Even the white men I've spoken to who are divorced or separated tell me the same.. The system is corrupt and only favors the females.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

I'm not saying this is about gender. I'm saying this is just part of feminism. Part of feminism is women engaged in selfish behavior and little kids getting molested.

Feminists have openly come out and spoken of being against the family.

From the feminist standpoint, the two-parent family is outdated and is patriarchal oppression- the woman should sleep with a bunch of random dudes and of course no man in his right mind will accept that. So feminism deliberately attacks the "two-parent" family and promotes the single parent home. Then this leads to kids being molested. It's not that this isn't the truth, it's that feminists are selfish and don't care so it doesn't matter to then.

One-parent Households Double Risk Of Childhood Sexual Abuse

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/070313114303.htm

Mercury

VIP
Actually if youre a dad you should be involved in your kids life even if you divorced your wife

Actually if youre a dad you should be involved in your kids life even if you divorced your wife

Upon divorce, those children still have their father's name and are his financial responsibility.
In the Arab community, Arab men take their kids or keep a very close eye on them after divorce.

Do u have proof that this so called fanaan abused this child.
100% proof??

As far as broken homes go. Its unfortunate lakiin both should strive to produce good kids. Why a women would go partying is beyond me esp a single mother.

From what i see most single mothers use parental alienation as a weapon thus having the father around is useless cause the damage is done.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

That's a .

How can you not see your children because your wife will be upset:mindblown:

Mercury

VIP
Upon divorce, those children still have their father's name and are his financial responsibility.
In the Arab community, Arab men take their kids or keep a very close eye on them after divorce.
They super protective which is a very good quality as a parent