PSA to all Braindead Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
dhMeAzK.gif

If you're a 2nd generation somali in the west and you talk qabil, you deserve a bullet.

A few years ago I didn't know anything about qabil and I didn't grow up around somalis so when I saw random somalis who asked me what my qabil was I just told them proudly:mjcry:I'm so embarrassed 

The only thing I tell white people is that my parents fled the communists. I make sure to tell this to conservative looking folk and Eastern European descent folk especially like my current boss and a sweet old granny. They love having me around and are extra nice to me. We relate

:siilaanyolaugh:

The only thing I tell white people is that my parents fled the communists. I make sure to tell this to conservative looking folk and Eastern European descent folk especially like my current boss and a sweet old granny. They love having me around and are extra nice to me. We relate

:siilaanyolaugh:

I told a woman that I fled my country due to Nazi persecution once and she believed me. Cadaans...:bell:

VIP
A few years ago I didn't know anything about qabil and I didn't grow up around somalis so when I saw random somalis who asked me what my qabil was I just told them proudly:mjcry:I'm so embarrassed 

Be very weary of the ones who constantly talk qabil. You shouldn't befriend those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending