Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

This is more of an argument for Heaven than Hell, besides the first paragraph.

As for the first paragraph, eternity is significantly more different than "long-term".

An individual is not punished for not getting a degree because he failed an exam. You don't go to Hell for not doing good deeds. You go to Hell for committing sins.

If the individual cheated in the exam, then a punishment would occur. He's probably be expelled.
God has given his commandments and has told people what is forbidden and what is permissible. These are the fundamental guidelines that have been set to see if an individual will pass or fail their test in this temporary life.
Many of the youth are being led astray by the whispers of satan, but you mustn't relent. He is our most avowed enemy and as he said "Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee)"(7.17).
You can only bring about faith from within yourself, but if you have been far from most of the recommended practices from the sunnah your iman being lowered can cause you to be confused about your faith. I would definitely suggest increasing prayers and reading of the Quran, especially the tafseer and i'A this will alleviate your uncertainty.

May Allah keep us all steadfast in our faith and protect us from the whispers of iblis, ameen.

@Emily

Mate, don’t worry about these guys, they qashiin all my posts even if I’m saying nice stuff about them. There are a couple who qashiin me even when I’m complimenting their parents. Be strong and ignore them. Can I ask you a favour! Ignore them.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

Great, we are on the same page now. Tell me, how’s the Somali tribalist who believes in bloodshed by supporting his clan committing heinous crimes in total disregard to Islam be judged to be a better person than one who had always helped people and never caused anyone harm, but dismissed religion and god? Acknowledge me or perish in hell? I don’t care if you are a good person, I’d rather reward an evil person who acknowledges me, is that God’s message?

The Somali tribalist who kills Muslims but calls himself a follower of Allah (SWT), unless he repents, is regarded a munafiqun because he doesn't fear the consequences of Allah (SWT) and his kind are treated the worse in abyss of Hell.

The Somali tribalist who kills Muslims but calls himself a follower of Allah (SWT), unless he repents, is regarded a munafiqun because he doesn't fear the consequences of Allah (SWT) and his kind are treated the worse in abyss of Hell.

@Lolalola

That’s 95% of Somalis excluding children, the mentally ill and non-Muslim Somalis who’ve nothing to do with their clans.

Who stays in hell longer, the munaafuq or the “non-believers”?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

That’s 95% of Somalis excluding children, the mentally ill and non-Muslim Somalis who’ve nothing to do with their clans.

Who stays in hell longer, the munaafuq or the “non-believers”?
Allah SWT has promised very painful punishments fore these munafiq people and they will be left in abject conditions. They will be thrown into the deepest hell along with the kafirs.

“The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt thou find for them;” (An-Nisaa’: 145)

Allah SWT has promised very painful punishments fore these munafiq people and they will be left in abject conditions. They will be thrown into the deepest hell along with the kafirs.

“The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt thou find for them;” (An-Nisaa’: 145)

@YourBroMoe

Hear, hear mate. We are in a better position than the qabiilists.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@YourBroMoe

A valid Islamic opinion is that Hell Fire will not exist forever and is designed as temporary punishment, this is the official opinion of scholars such as Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyum, contemporary scholars too.

Anything else?
“and whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever”

{al-Jinn 72:23}

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
God has given his commandments and has told people what is forbidden and what is permissible. These are the fundamental guidelines that have been set to see if an individual will pass or fail their test in this temporary life.
Many of the youth are being led astray by the whispers of satan, but you mustn't relent. He is our most avowed enemy and as he said "Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee)"(7.17).
You can only bring about faith from within yourself, but if you have been far from most of the recommended practices from the sunnah your iman being lowered can cause you to be confused about your faith. I would definitely suggest increasing prayers and reading of the Quran, especially the tafseer and i'A this will alleviate your uncertainty.

May Allah keep us all steadfast in our faith and protect us from the whispers of iblis, ameen.
Thanks bro.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

So the person who leaves the faith or questions the faith is punished harder than the guy who does evil, but decides to stay?

I wonder why......

Hey guys, Ramadan is around the corner, and I'm a very family oriented individual. For the sake of festivities, I'm down to give Islam another go, as during Ramadan, I take it seriously, because it's BS if you don't.

I may have rebuttals if you decide to participate. That's how discussions go.

Hope to keep shit civil.

There was a period during my teenage years in which I started having doubts about my religion until I started doubting the existence of Allah, mind you I was very religious before then.Then I thought to myself let me think about my surroundings and assess my religion's description of life. It did make more sense to me that a God would exist instead of not existing .That did help me in regaining my faith. Back then I used to follow it blindly which I stopped doing and have started become more logical about my religion. Philosophy did have an impact in strengthening my faith.

I recommend you watching introduction to philosophy crash course on youtube. While they might be slightly bias in their discussions about god, they are the least bias that I have come across on youtube.

As for the eternity of hell, there is a small minority of scholars that believe that hell is not eternal. One such popular scholar is ibn taymiyyah,Maybe you should watch some videos about their arguments against the eternity of hell. As for what do I believe regarding this topic? I am on the fence on this one as I find it hard to accept that some good people that I see daily will live in hell eternally but I strongly believe that Allah is just and will never do wrong on anyone on the day of Judgement regardless of this topic .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There was a period during my teenage years in which I started having doubts about my religion until I started doubting the existence of Allah, mind you I was very religious before then.Then I thought to myself let me think about my surroundings and assess my religion's description of life. It did make more sense to me that a God would exist instead of not existing .That did help me in regaining my faith. Back then I used to follow it blindly which I stopped doing and have started become more logical about my religion. Philosophy did have an impact in strengthening my faith.

I recommend you watching introduction to philosophy crash course on youtube. While they might be slightly bias in their discussions about god, they are the least bias that I have come across on youtube.

As for the eternity of hell, there is a small minority of scholars that believe that hell is not eternal. One such popular scholar is ibn taymiyyah,Maybe you should watch some videos about their arguments against the eternity of hell. As for what do I believe regarding this topic? I am on the fence on this one as I find it hard to accept that some good people that I see daily will live in hell eternally but I strongly believe that Allah is just and will never do wrong on anyone on the day of Judgement regardless of this topic .
I'll check it out homie.

Trending