Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@YourBroMoe Islam is the essense of Creation. All humans have the need to worship. Worship is more than just rituals. It is what you completely place your choice when at your weakest. It is what your life,death,ambition and values are derived from.

Allah swt is Our Master, Our King and Our God who is above His Holy Throne. To the Somali, He is The One who had given Honor and Prestige. Our land is beautiful,our physical appearence,our language,our lineage, our social fabric.
Saxiib, which of the favors of your Lord can you deny?

Observe yourself. Your intellect,Sight,Hearing,Speech. Look at the sky and solar system and its perfect balence in the creation
So again, which of the favors of your Lord can you deny.

To Allah we belong and to Him we return

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hey guys I'm going out. If you post a point, I'll respond to it. Cya then.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Bro if you are serious about the deen i would advice you to start reading the Quran. No one can convince you here it has to make sense to you.

This is a serious matter don't mess with your hereafter. ask the people who have the knowledge.

Watch the debates on youtube.

Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

One of the main reason I sleep well at night is the existence of hell.

Knowing that those that inflict perpetual misery, destruction, torments and even mass murders on others will swim in the lakes of fire.

I can tell from your post you have never experienced oppression, injustice, misery, pain or the ugly fruits of corruption.

Had you travelled to the rest of the world or learned about history, you would have took solace in the existence of hell rather then trying to use it as a justification for your disbelief.

The ironic part is that these questions are only posed by those living in rich first world countries were you are mostly safe from all these injustices which your host nation heaps upon the rest of the world

People in third world countries laugh at these questions and rightly so, because despite their abject poverty they still believe in their creator and are overall happier and more content then you are.

That's the despite the fact you have been given more in terms of safety, comfort and wealth on comparison, but instead of being grateful it has only increased your in arrogance.

Classic example how comfort breeds complacency and weakness.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Muslims are intolerant and rude specially Africans. Stay agnostic
We have been dealing with the most bullshit out of any religious group on the planet for the past two decades. Of course eventually a lot of us are going to be "intolerant" or "rude". For example, there are Chinese Turks having there culture and heritage stolen from them by the Chinese communist party and not a single peep from anyone other then other Muslims. There are Muslims in Myanmar being killed and there villages burned down for being Muslims as well. Yet all we ever hear about in the west is how ISIS or Boko Haram made another propaganda video that no one ever falls for.:farmajoyaab:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't mind Christianity. But what I do get triggered by is when Somalis practice it. Pretty much everything in our culture revolves around Islam

It's like a Tibetan monk that converts to Hinduism it just does not mix.:faysalwtf:
True. The two just cant mix:holeup:

The thing is, a Somali following Buddism unlikely but Christianity is a like a stalker waiting to snatch Somalis into their cult:jaynerd:

Theres no religion that triggers me more than christianity :trash:

@Samaalic Era

Why? How can you describe that Christian countries have offered asylum to Muslims fleeing the killings of one another like Somalis? Religion was supposed to bring peace and tolerance to its followers, it failed in Somalia, why? Is it because our true religion is tribalism and Islam comes second? If true, will Christianity offer a different outcome? How?

Tukraq

VIP
Aren’t you from the uk, just go to that little square park you guys be arguing this at, I forgot what it’s called

Tukraq

VIP
@Samaalic Era

Why? How can you describe that Christian countries have offered asylum to Muslims fleeing the killings of one another like Somalis? Religion was supposed to bring peace and tolerance to its followers, it failed in Somalia, why? Is it because our true religion is tribalism and Islam comes second? If true, will Christianity offer a different outcome? How?
What Christian countries have offered asylum :mahubowtf: Somalis don’t live in Christian countries, only secular ones, no Somalis were offered assuylum by Vatican city

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

Now God is described as the Most Merciful and the Utterly Just. This would imply to any sane man that this means God is perfectly fair when performing a judgement on man.

If a man has lived for a finite period of time, and has performed evil deeds that won't compare to the pain of Hell, then can one explain in a simply way how God can justify the punishment of Hell? Especially when someone will go there forever, with the punishment exceeding the crime.

@Zucchini I tagged you cause you both asked the same question.
thats not a contradiction that is a an opinion. okay i dare you to bring one contradiction. just one and i will leave islam. walahi the quran is perfect and there is not a single contradiction. why doy you think so many right wing islam haters have become muslim. because they tried their hardest to find contradictions but they didnt. okay seperate question. this is very important. and answer honestly. its a two fold question. what would you say and feel towards someone who gave you 25 millions dollars. and would you sell your eyes for 50 million dollars if you had the chance.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Christianity is a political tool designed to gain control. Look at Latin America and other Christian countries. They are hell on earth. No one is safe. Children are traffiked, people are beheaded and murder is rife. Europe is secular, not that i believe in Secular society.

Christianity is a curse that struck the world. Saul of Tarsus is no doubt the most evil man of the 1st Millenia:susp:

Trending