Protocol & Etiquette for Somaliland region advises drinking alcohol when foreigners visit them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another time then because I have to reach 500 posts.
shieeet

i'll summaries the reasons:

- the name is british in origin... It should have been named Adal
- lack of proper develop in the past 20 years
- Sland is an ethiopian satellite state
- uae military base
- pure cuqdad from ardent supporters of the project

shieeet

i'll summaries the reasons:

- the name is british in origin... It should have been named Adal
- lack of proper develop in the past 20 years
- Sland is an ethiopian satellite state
- uae military base
- pure cuqdad from ardent supporters of the project

- Somalia's name is Italian in origin
The others aren't a good reason. Our situation is much better than Somalia we just have to stop the corruption and then it will develop but Somalia's case is much worse. What's the benefit of going back when the FG can't even control its federal states.

- Somalia's name is Italian in origin
The others aren't a good reason. Our situation is much better than Somalia we just have to stop the corruption and then it will develop but Somalia's case is much worse. What's the benefit of going back when the FG can't even control its federal states.
>Somalia's name is Italian in origin
its aurally aesthetic

>Our situation is much better than Somalia we just have to stop the corruption and then it will develop
Its not just corruption, its qabil combined with subjugation of duhlbhante. The money used to fund the wars in tuqarak and las anod beforehand is money wasted; ultimately sland was an isaaq project to secure their interests its failed to do so.

>What's the benefit of going back when the FG can't even control its federal states.
A puntaland type relationship with Xamar is best for foreign investment and aid.

its aurally aesthetic

>Our situation is much better than Somalia we just have to stop the corruption and then it will develop
Its not just corruption, its qabil combined with subjugation of duhlbhante. The money used to fund the wars in tuqarak and las anod beforehand is money wasted; ultimately sland was an isaaq project to secure their interests its failed to do so.

>What's the benefit of going back when the FG can't even control its federal states.
A puntaland type relationship with Xamar is best for foreign investment and aid.
Somaliland could be smart and lobby the govt for independence it cant be too hard with huutuus

its aurally aesthetic

Sxb if sland is isaaq project then how come non isaaqs get high positions? Why would you want a puntland type relationship when puntland does whatever is wants. If you are for midnimo then you shouldn't support the current type of federalism.

Sxb if sland is isaaq project then how come non isaaqs get high positions? Why would you want a puntland type relationship when puntland does whatever is wants. If you are for midnimo then you shouldn't support the current type of federalism.

>Sxb if sland is isaaq project then how come non isaaqs get high positions?

Appeasement.

>If you are for midnimo then you shouldn't support the current type of federalism.

I'm a supporter of development and progress in all Somali regions, It is beneficial for sland to drop ictifaar and deal with xamar like puntaland does. I can still hold the ideal of a united Somalia as the path to actualize it is not set.

Appeasement.

>If you are for midnimo then you shouldn't support the current type of federalism.

I'm a supporter of development and progress in all Somali regions, It is beneficial for sland to drop ictifaar and deal with xamar like puntaland does. I can still hold the ideal of a united Somalia as the path to actualize it is not set.

So do you think it was appeasement when daahir riyaale was the president. How would it benefit Somaliland?

its aurally aesthetic

I've read your replies, I thought you were a wadani!? but if you want SL to have a PL type of relationship with Somalia's SFG then your not for pure midnimo.

It's not that hard to see that the MJ/PL mindset is one that can be simply phrased as: "This is my cake and you can't have it, but I still want a 1/3 of your cake ($$$ from SFG), if not more. Oh For goodness sake, just give me your cake too".

:gaasdrink:

There's no midnimo bro, just people looking out for their self interest. Plus, Their r-ship with Xamar is all xaar, habeen iyo maalin ayaad aragtaa sidhay uu caayaan Xamar.

I've read your replies, I thought you were a wadani!? but if you want SL to have a PL type of relationship with Somalia's SFG then your not for pure midnimo.

It's not that hard to see that the MJ/PL mindset is one that can be simply phrased as: "This is my cake and you can't have it, but I still want a 1/3 of your cake ($$$ from SFG), if not more. Oh For goodness sake, just give me your cake too".

There's no midnimo bro, just people looking out for their self interest. Plus, Their r-ship with Xamar is all xaar, habeen iyo maalin ayaad aragtaa sidhay uu caayaan Xamar.

Haa sxb daacad kama aha.

Appeasement.

Read the post below sxb...

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"This is my cake and you can't have it, but I still want a 1/3 of your cake ($$$ from SFG), if not more. Oh For goodness sake, just give me your cake too".
This is a barefaced lie. We receive next to nothing from the FGS. Even Somaliland gets more than us.

We used to get our own aid separately but now it goes through Mogadishu where most of it is stolen. But make no mistake, that is money from the EU or whoever.

By the way, the correct phrase is, "This is my cake. I made it. Stop salivating and go make your own".

This is a barefaced lie. We receive next to nothing from the FGS. Even Somaliland gets more than us.

We used to get our own aid separately but now it goes through Mogadishu where most of it is stolen.

The correct phrase is, "This is my cake. I made it. Go make your own."

Sxb somaliland doesn't get aid from mogadishu. It gets it separately.

We used to get our own aid separately but now it goes through Mogadishu where most of it is stolen. But make no mistake, that is money from the EU or whoever.

By the way, the correct phrase is, "This is my cake. I made it. Go make your own".

Yeah but come on saaxiib, my phrase was funnier and is the MJ ideal. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending