Protests in Kismaayo after SFG redirects flights

They don't protest in Kismaayo when Kenya humiliates us by redirecting flights from Somalia to Wajir making the ill,children and elderly wait for 12 hours or more in the blazing heat for extra "security measures" that tells you something doesn't it:comeon:

the wait time is 30 minutes, i have been on it countless times, a nd actually iprefer it, yuo meet sexy dagodia and Oagdne girls in the aiport,

but now we broguht this back, xamar diplomats going to nairobi are required to get visa first from xamar qunsul and kenya will allow direct flights from nairobi to kismayo @diaby @Ferrari the Kismayo finance minister who is an cawlayahn is in london, he held a meeting, Oagden are meeting as we speak tonight

they agreed, ahmed madoobe sent a letter to farmajo telling him yuo have screwed up somalia and embarsrsed us and dis-united us, release teh arrsted marehan ministers kidapped from Dolow in gedo by amrehan becaseu he refused to shake ass for ahmed, kenyan Oagden leaders have revoked farmajos diplomats as they cannot get visa when they land in nairobi now and must first optain visa from embassy in xamar,. secondly, diplomats must also stop in wajir like others so no mroe direct flgihts and the option of kismayo getting direct flighst from nairobi so by passing xamar

any questins let me know, my abti was with the finance minister whole day and Absame are holding a meeting in nariobi and kismayo and london coordinatted, with kenyan Ogaden ministers involved, we will get a direct flight,

basically the flight goes from nairobi to ksimayo to xamar so the xamar bit will be cut off and the return flight goes from xamar to kismayo to wajir for securty to nariobi so the xamar section will simply be cut off, but his govement fiplomats will suffer with visa sanction

this is dangerous, the Jubaland leaders brothers are openly talking about becoming like somaliland, we loved somalinimo but i have always said its fake, also did you chaps know farax warabe the 1door was blocked by farmajo from coming to xamar en route to kismayo to say congrats to ahmed cade?

any questions about the meeting let me know, wallahi its the first time i have heard OGADEN leaders saying we will declare succession, farmajo in one swoop has killed somalinimo and all for this for habashi ass kissing favours,

Trending