Protests in Kismaayo after SFG redirects flights

Bohol

VIP
69402332_2420814644798611_1420841903833743360_n.jpg

69661280_2420814618131947_4529366201331089408_n.jpg

69305525_2420814604798615_7126593522915868672_n.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They don't protest in Kismaayo when Kenya humiliates us by redirecting flights from Somalia to Wajir making the ill,children and elderly wait for 12 hours or more in the blazing heat for extra "security measures" that tells you something doesn't it:comeon:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
They don't protest in Kismaayo when Kenya humiliates us by redirecting flights from Somalia to Wajir making the ill,children and elderly wait for 12 hours or more in the blazing heat for extra "security measures" that tells you something doesn't it:comeon:
Nor did they protest Kenya shutting air, sea land access to Kismaayo

Strange ain't it :rolleyes:
hurr durr why are people protesting that there not allowed to fly in there own native country but not when a foreign country does it.
8d6.jpg

Maybe because that didnt effect them as much as this, and it was between two governments.

I know the poon has very little caqli, but try harder man.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How is Farmaajo going to implement this reroute? If a plane flies over Xamar and continues directly to Kismayo despite ignoring Air Trafic control? You need an airforce like the USA which intercepts planes the minute it defies orders, a capacity Xamar does not have

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s always the innocent people that suffer the politics of few. I hope that we find answers really soon because we do not want more chaos and misery in the region.i have hope cooler heads will prevail:)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How is Farmaajo going to implement this reroute? If a plane flies over Xamar and continues directly to Kismayo despite ignoring Air Trafic control? You need an airforce like the USA which intercepts planes the minute it defies orders, a capacity Xamar does not have

I think for private planes it probably won't work, but for national carriers you can request it.

Last edited: