Protests in Dire Dhaba/Galbeed over Afar Attacks on Somalis

Apparently the Afar are spreading fake news and it was aired on National TV. Saying the Somalis who were attacked themselves were aggressors from Somalia, Al Shabab, and military from Djibouti.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Even though we have our differences with our Kuumade cousins walle when it comes to dealing with shishiiye they fight and slaughter all ileen Absame was not named Libaax for nothing. I never hear incursions or attacks on their tuulos by militias but know they fought off the entire army.

What’s wrong with non-absames in DDSI getting punked and respond with demonstrations against laangaabs like canfaar iyo cawaan oromo:gucciwhat:

sub-sub-sub clans of OG fought the biggest army in Africa comprised of all ethiopians for decades JWXO is feared to this day but look at these somalis calacaling demonstrating while getting massacred especially when they were loyal citizens of Ethiopia all that time yaaabney.

respect to JWXO iyo Absame waa wada libaaxyo:nvjpqts:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
They called for the disbandment of Liyu worked against them and wanted Ileey gone now they cry like loomaoyaans. This would never have happened under Ileeys administration.

Too all who keep calling the land Galbeed where is your fighters and shahids?
@Tucking_Fypo

That's why I don't get upset at it being called "Ogaadeenia", Kuumade waa libaaxyo.
Proud to have an OG grandmother.

Sister I’m from there was born there and my subclan lives even though not Absame I always called dalka Ogadenia ileen ayaga kaa qabsaday gaalo oo saldaanadoda kaa dhigay earning the land to be named after them.

all who say galbeed considered themselves Ethiopian citizens only Absame say my nationality is Somali/Ogaden. These people getting punked chose to join oromia just because Ogaden took over the administration. They chose shisheeye over Somalis who sacrificed for decades out of cuqdad, they were against JWXO they worked against ileey and Liyu calling them undercover ONLF were happy when ileey was arrested bal maxa hada laa cabanayan.

I respect and salute JWXO for their heroic halgaan against africas biggest army and its 60 million population on their own and showed the world why the land is called Ogadenia.

@Tucking_Fypo its good to praise and recognize Somalis for the good they’ve done but don’t use it to distract from a real problem being highlighted here.

The simple and obvious difference it’s border towns which are on the frontlines by other groups vs the hinterland. These people border actual other groups who can land grab, how are people supposed to land grab beyond the borders?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo its good to praise and recognize Somalis for the good they’ve done but don’t use it to distract from a real problem being highlighted here.

The simple and obvious difference it’s border towns which are on the frontlines by other groups vs the hinterland. These people border actual other groups who can land grab, how are people supposed to land grab beyond the borders?

They chose to join oromia and anfar rather than be under an absame administration, they were against Liyu Police calling them ONLF even asking for oromo help to rid of Liyu, they celebrated when ileey was arrested. Why don't they show them same hate and fight anfar or oromos as they did ileey or before ileey fought hard against an absame led admin and voted to join walaalohoda oromo iyo anfar.

Basically they getting abused by the walaalo they chose:gnzbryw:

They chose to join oromia and anfar rather than be under an absame administration, they were against Liyu Police calling them ONLF even asking for oromo help to rid of Liyu, they celebrated when ileey was arrested. Why don't they show them same hate and fight anfar or oromos as they did ileey or before ileey fought hard against an absame led admin and voted to join walaalohoda oromo iyo anfar.

Basically they getting abused by the walaalo they chose:gnzbryw:
Apparently these towns were transferred to the Afar admin during ileys time. It’s what the current conflict is over. Lol, instead of regurgitating the same thing over and over try looking into what the issue is first.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha they used the whole federal govt on the ONLF, I remember. I never seen Absame worried about Oromo and Anfar rag-tags. Never seen them complaining about Oromo. I only see Issa crying constantly and in Dire Dawa, I remember seeing 'issa' caged up in xafad cissa, the last district they have in Dire Dawa. Yaab oromo called it 'xafad issa' to remind them, that's your last spot in DIRE. The rest of Dire is under they're control.

Oromo are just 'eelay' of Ethiopia, peasantry class, nothing to worry about. I saw them in Ethiopia, they just walk around picking up garbage on the side of the roads and they have child straped to they're back. This is the bulk population I mean. Yes they have educated class like everyone but the base population is like what rahanwayn is too somalia is what oromo is to ethiopia and power capacity.

I have noticed one thing about them, they're very tricky Oromo. Ninka Habeshku warkisa waa TOOS, this oromo however will speak to u and say how he loves somali people and being brothers of a common cause, si fican ayay kugu cabayan bahashu, then next day u will see him telling amhara in addis the same thing about how theyre brothers and intermarried and we have one struggle to keep that AWAY. Wallahi way uu shaqaysa siyasadani, I see heaps of Somalis fall for it. But not me an Osman mahmoud, I will warn the puntland people about the ENEMY iyo 'tactickooda'

They called for the disbandment of Liyu worked against them and wanted Ileey gone now they cry like loomaoyaans. This would never have happened under Ileeys administration.

Too all who keep calling the land Galbeed where is your fighters and shahids?

Sister I’m from there was born there and my subclan lives even though not Absame I always called dalka Ogadenia ileen ayaga kaa qabsaday gaalo oo saldaanadoda kaa dhigay earning the land to be named after them.

all who say galbeed considered themselves Ethiopian citizens only Absame say my nationality is Somali/Ogaden. These people getting punked chose to join oromia just because Ogaden took over the administration. They chose shisheeye over Somalis who sacrificed for decades out of cuqdad, they were against JWXO they worked against ileey and Liyu calling them undercover ONLF were happy when ileey was arrested bal maxa hada laa cabanayan.

I respect and salute JWXO for their heroic halgaan against africas biggest army and its 60 million population on their own and showed the world why the land is called Ogadenia.

Ethiopia/Population

105 million (2017)

http://datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators/

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
>22 afar were killed by issa's from djibouti
Anudda somaliweyne project!!
the djjbouti army and somali adminstration in ethiopia and... uhhh.. ONLF... uhhh... uhhh, and ALSHABAAB ARE WORKING TO TOGETER TO CAPTURE OGADEN 3 TOWN IN AFAR!!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Dir tend to be the clans 'oromo' love to target. Dire Dawa, Jaarso, Gurgure. Issa. Isaaq Hargeisa OH MY HOW MANY HAVE FALLEN. I am not sure why, but it requires a big investigation. My assumption is the DIR see these large 'cawaan' population as potential allies but it doesn't seem to ever come to any fruitition as they keep losing land to them as the Oromo play into they're DIR nonsense and decommission the land. Ileen Oromo waa niin labo wejiile ah, while the DIR may not be aware of this. Observing Oromo in Amhara lands and Observing them in Somali lands, u will see how they play the 'two enemies' off each other to 'enrich oromo' agenda. One thing I do like about OGS, I never seen them ever entertain oromo, not once did I see an Ogaden or Oromo even TALKING LOL. It's pointless alliance dhabarku ka togana is the assumption I got from Absame who are not on 'speaking terms' at all with Oromo. Plus I see a frustrated Oromo when they talk about Somalis the first ones they raise up an issue with is OGADEN. I suspect they realize they're 'two face trick doesnt work well with absame' hence the 'calacaal' about them being a THREAT TO OROMO EXISTENCE. They're not as worried about DIR have u noticed, wayba la doodan kkkk

Even though we have our differences with our Kuumade cousins walle when it comes to dealing with shishiiye they fight and slaughter all ileen Absame was not named Libaax for nothing. I never hear incursions or attacks on their tuulos by militias but know they fought off the entire army.

What’s wrong with non-absames in DDSI getting punked and respond with demonstrations against laangaabs like canfaar iyo cawaan oromo:gucciwhat:

sub-sub-sub clans of OG fought the biggest army in Africa comprised of all ethiopians for decades JWXO is feared to this day but look at these somalis calacaling demonstrating while getting massacred especially when they were loyal citizens of Ethiopia all that time yaaabney.

respect to JWXO iyo Absame waa wada libaaxyo:nvjpqts:

Bro no such thing as dir, sadly its loose confederation, i mean look at jaarso, akisho, and many others, they use the dir card and oromo card and attack dir when they need it,

sadly dir sells their cards of their tribe like candy, so ask two dir if many fake dirs like aksiho, jaarso, etc are dir and they say yes and the one next to him says no

also afar are cool people, cagjar sent armies early this year to make peace between them, cabdi iley use to keep peace with them

the dir deep down hate us but only Ogaden/Jidwaq and Absame use the somali card to defend dir

dir refused to send a single son to fight, so when cagjar sent 1000 soldiers, all Ogaden, why should only Ogaden die for fake cuqdad people who cannot fight back against langabs despite ruling them in djabooti,

when dir get together, its how do we under mine Ogaden, Ogaden always makes them a vice president despite some Ogaden sub clans like mohamed zubeer owning 5 gobals alone

dir have around 23 Mps, Absame has 245 Mps, out of the 280 Mps, Absame has 9 gobals (11 gobals sicne cabdi iley icnreasd from 9 to 11)

ONLF and Ogaden alwasy support ir/ciise but saly there is no real united dir,

we carry the 26 somali tribes through bribe, sasab and somalinimo, we dont need them in truth, ONLF being killed won in 1993 87% and again in 1997 88%

canfaar is being attacked by oromo, dir and ahmaar on all side in the last few years, only Ogaden and tigra support them, tigra becaseu they share borders and are peaceful,

the average canfaar is respecful of Ogaden

we told thme dri do not give yuor daughters to fake dir like jaarso and oromo,

the Ogaden has only survived becasue darood by nature is racist, we dont inter marry, we keep our distance, look at harti/Mj, not much marriage with 1door or hawiye, very little,

so the Ogaden is racist, but dir marry them then the orormo in law comes to live and next thing he wants the land as farmer, he is an in law,

Ogaden looks down on all of them so we dont marry, hardly any Og does on the border, we have 5,000 Km border with oromo, we have a policy of shoot to kill, so they dont mess with us, and we look down, they will never ever get an OG girl for marriage, but sadly dir gives away her girls so easily,

so does karranley and marehan assimilated by oromo in babiley, only Absame is racist, looks down on them and calls himself an Ogadeni somali,

bro dir in 1997 told wardey they are lost dir, the wardey we took jubaland from, tell me dont yuo think wardey will be a 5th column on day and kill them out of cuqdad for somalis

dir are very short sighted due to langab nature they need more numbers,

Absame/Ogaden doesn't need them, 9 out of 11 gobals

84 out of 93 counties,

245 Mps out of 280 Mps,

4 Vice presidents, 2 most be OGaden/Absame always,

84 governors out of 93 governors,

we dont need numbers, but dir needs us and we only lend a hand due to somalinimo,

cabdi iley and cagjar got back the land canfaar took, yet dir protested against us and guess what? the oromo ate them and pushed them out after cabdi iley,

God blessed them people,

they sell their tribal passport like candy so most of those who attack them are those made dir recently, you must understand this, waa fake dir, who are in reality those oromo made islam by King wiil waal jidwaq armies and Ogaden kings of old,

they have a seriously 5th column , this is strange to Absame, we do not invite and give tribes our tribal name like Pepsi, but they do,

dir never comes to the aide of another dir, look at 1door, they only use dir when it suits them and they are fighting harti/Absame/Ogaden or darood but never care about dir issues,

Last edited:
@Teeri-Alpha they used the whole federal govt on the ONLF, I remember. I never seen Absame worried about Oromo and Anfar rag-tags. Never seen them complaining about Oromo. I only see Issa crying constantly and in Dire Dawa, I remember seeing 'issa' caged up in xafad cissa, the last district they have in Dire Dawa. Yaab oromo called it 'xafad issa' to remind them, that's your last spot in DIRE. The rest of Dire is under they're control.

Oromo are just 'eelay' of Ethiopia, peasantry class, nothing to worry about. I saw them in Ethiopia, they just walk around picking up garbage on the side of the roads and they have child straped to they're back. This is the bulk population I mean. Yes they have educated class like everyone but the base population is like what rahanwayn is too somalia is what oromo is to ethiopia and power capacity.

I have noticed one thing about them, they're very tricky Oromo. Ninka Habeshku warkisa waa TOOS, this oromo however will speak to u and say how he loves somali people and being brothers of a common cause, si fican ayay kugu cabayan bahashu, then next day u will see him telling amhara in addis the same thing about how theyre brothers and intermarried and we have one struggle to keep that AWAY. Wallahi way uu shaqaysa siyasadani, I see heaps of Somalis fall for it. But not me an Osman mahmoud, I will warn the puntland people about the ENEMY iyo 'tactickooda'

only two people truely udnertand Oromo, the Ogadens and Ahmaars, becaseu only two people have fought and defeated them in the last 700 years, ahmaar and Ogaden,

Ogaden has 5,000 Km with oromo, but Ogaden looks down on oromo like ahmaar looks down on oromo, haile selais banned oromo language and culture, despite him being 75% oromo blood,

the oromo is like Eley, yuo must not marry from him, look down on him and treat him like nothing, other tribes kiss arse, please them, but reality is oromo are as diverse as the chinese, they hate each other, 3 religions, but only the Ogaden and ahmaar can use this divisions and bit them against each other, so they fear us, because we know each other very well,

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
ro no such thing as dir, sadly its loose confedartion, i mena look at jaarso, akisho, and many others, they use the dir card and oromo card and atatck dir when they need it,

sadly dir sells their cards of their tribe like candy, so ask two dir if many fake dirs like aksiho, jaarso, etc are dir and they say yes and the one next to him says no

also afar are cool poeple, cagjar sent armies early this year to make peace between them, cabdi iley use to keep peace with them

the dir deep down hate us but only Ogaden/Jidwaq and Absame use the somali card to defend dir

dir refused to send a single son to fight, so when cagjar sent 1000 soldiers, all Ogaden, why should only Ogaden die for fake cuqdad people who cannot fight back against langabs despite ruling them in djabooti,

when dir get together, its how do we under mine Ogaden, Ogaden always makes them a vice president despite some Ogaden sub clans like mohamed zubeer owning 5 gobals alone

dir have around 23 Mps, Absame has 245 Mps, out of the 280 Mps, Absame has 9 gobals (11 gobals sicne cabdi iley icnreasd from 9 to 11)

ONLF and Ogaden alwasy support ir/ciise but saly there is no real united dir,

we carry the 26 somali tribes through bribe, sasab and somalinimo, we dont need them in truth, ONLF being killed won in 1993 87% and again in 1997 88%

canfaar is being attacked by oromo, dir and ahmaar on all side in the last few years, only Ogaden and tigra support them, tigra becaseu they share borders and are peaceful,

the average canfaar is respecful of Ogaden

we told thme dri do not give yuor daughters to fake dir like jaarso and oromo,

the Ogaden has only survived becasue darood by nature is racist, we dont inter marry, we keep our distance, look at harti/Mj, not much marriage with 1door or hawiye, very little,

so the Ogaden is racist, but dir marry them then the orormo in law comes to live and next thing he wants the land as farmer, he is an in law,

Ogaden looks down on all of them so we dont marry, hardly any Og does on the border, we have 5,000 Km border with oromo, we have a policy of shoot to kill, so they dont mess with us, and we look down, they will never ever get an OG girl for marriage, but sadly dir gives away her girls so easily,

so does karranley and marehan assimilated by oromo in babiley, only Absame is racist, looks down on them and calls himself an Ogadeni somali,

bro dir in 1997 told wardey they are lost dir, the wardey we took jubaland from, tell me dont yuo think wardey will be a 5th column on day and kill them out of cuqdad for somalis

dir are very short sighted due to langab nature they need more numbers,

Absame/Ogaden doesn't need them, 9 out of 11 gobals

84 out of 93 counties,

245 Mps out of 280 Mps,

4 Vice presidents, 2 most be OGaden/Absame always,

84 governors out of 93 governors,

we dont need numbers, but dir needs us and we only lend a hand due to somalinimo,

cabdi iley and cagjar got back the land canfaar took, yet dir protested against us and guess what? the oromo ate them and pushed them out after cabdi iley,

God blessed them people,

they sell their tribal passport like candy so most of those who attack them are those made dir recently, you must understand this, waa fake dir, who are in reality those oromo made islam by King wiil waal jidwaq armies and Ogaden kings of old,

they have a seriously 5th column , this is strange to Absame, we do not invite and give tribes our tribal name like Pepsi, but they do,

I know all this bro even though differences between our peoples i seen first hand what JWXO was about, like you said unlike ciyaal N&N runta lagama xiishodo. Even though you don’t like MJs i won’t hide the the truth iyo halyeeynimada Absame and what they endured. I’m from goboladas and an MJ but we call that land Ogadenia. Cuqdad or FDK won’t make me hide facts of halganka absame.
FKD aside xaaqida must be told to the next generations to never forget history boowe.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
only two people truely udnertand Oromo, the Ogadens and Ahmaars, becaseu only two people have fought and defeated them in the last 700 years, ahmaar and Ogaden,

Ogaden has 5,000 Km with oromo, but Ogaden looks down on oromo like ahmaar looks down on oromo, haile selais banned oromo language and culture, despite him being 75% oromo blood,

the oromo is like Eley, yuo must not marry from him, look down on him and treat him like nothing, other tribes kiss arse, please them, but reality is oromo are as diverse as the chinese, they hate each other, 3 religions, but only the Ogaden and ahmaar can use this divisions and bit them against each other, so they fear us, because we know each other very well,

I am suprised how nice we are to DIR. Never heard of DIR N DAROD war in my life, there is clearly some respect and honor between us. But they tend to side with oromo, hawiye or even 'statue' over Darod on all policies. Djibouti Carta Conference being one and the many 'irir' govt support they gave in Djibouti. Wallahi if it wasn't for Siiyad Bare in 1977 going to Djibouti and saying stop enjoying the colonial status, free yourself, they would probably a colony till today.

I find these clans are not mentally 'strong' for some reason, do u get this feeling? they lack independent though ,criticism, analysis, like they won't do it themselves, they wait for white man to tell them how things are going to be. They are always DEPENDENT at all times.