Protests in Dire Dhaba/Galbeed over Afar Attacks on Somalis

Shabeeley, Awbarre, Qabribayax

Dhagaxbuur, Qabridahar, Godey

Wow wasn't really expecting the other clans to stand up and protest in support of the victims. I thought that they disliked each other.That's quite uplifting and I am very impressed.:ehh:

I don't think I have ever seen two different clans stand up and support each other upon opression in Somalia but that could be because it is mostly Somali on Somali violence(Kenya forces in the south??) .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m an MJ and born in Qoraxeey lived in Puntland in the early days of establishing the state so seen both sides, local puntites still have the scars of of the MOD eradication wars in Mudug and Nugaal they told me we expected MX iyo dhullos to act this way but never absame. Us MJ from qoraxay and dollo have a different picture of OGs cuz we share the same xeer iyo coexistence since absame left Bari on their loooong ride of conquest we basically grew on stories on how absame boys had to raid qawdans,oromos irirs etc to earn the title libaax and get lion skin on their clothes. Our isimo had always close ties but dervish wars and MOD alliance caused rifts. Waamo MJs remember only Jees but forgot about Gabyoow and others basically those who grew in xamar fled to Kismayo with hate for jees causing rifts between local waamo MJs and OGs. It’s a product of our too long borders and movements that made our beels loose contact especially when MX and Dhullos got between us cause of their beef with MJ.

Different perspectives because of so huge lands owned by both beels in west south and north made the different regional subclans have different views on each other. MJs in Ogadenia especially qoraxay shilaabo have the same ties as Kuumade and Kombe had. Burashdleey MJs in bay and bakool have same ties with OGs. But in waamo and PL politics and alliances made both beel see each other as shisheeyey. Just look how dhullos claimed PL waa caddow and OGs our brothers but today bootyshake for N&N.

MJ don’t consider see OG as competition but waana laa dheex galay thanks to Adan gabyo AY Madoobe Gaandhi etc both beel understood federalism and building our lands instead of running of too xamar is the best way to finally achieve nabaad and horumar for our peoples. Look at the geography of MJ and OG no other Somalis span over so many regions with different dialects and neighboring clans so off course some areas cuqdad baa kuu abuuri. It shows the might of both reer as offsprings of Kuumade and kombe to engage all other Somalis combined on our own sub-sub-sub clan levels. Think of it Dir say we dir and you OG and MJ, hawiye same thing even our own Darod say Tanade or Sade or ortoble to compare to grandsons of Kuumade and kombe. We don’t need to unite under ther same umbrella to succeed but need to develop our lands first and be selfish not falling for somalinimo, daroodnimo or what ever but build our homes first instead of beels lands. This is what drives the hate and propaganda against both beel if PL and JL succeed to develop many other beels would see this as a competition and threat. The only real competition is with all Somalis Darod or irir not wanting 2 strong states north and south that surrounds them and not needing them. There is no such thing as Kablalaxism but is the fear and nightmare of Somalis because in reality a united Kablalax can match all Somalis combined. In reality only weak clans unite under beelweyne when Kablalax sub-sub clans unite under reer level and identify as reer hebel and still can match all other clans combined. We should focus on developing our states building our peoples who seen most war and destruction, make our settlements top priority, this idea scares laangaabs who are afraid of both states not being dependent on them cuz they weak on their own hence the cry for centralism.

Yeah that's what I do with sade @nomand @Dues Ex Machete @nine I insist on he knows bah dubays because from my perspective I want him to know anigo bah dubays iyo isaga oo sade ayaa hadlayo, he doesn't see the bah dil at all and how I am bringing him down to 2 lineages. Akhirki marki wax la qaybsado anigo bah dubays ayuu xasusan kara keliya iyo isaga oo sade ah, plus I am diya paying clan, he can't group me into majerten markan anigu dhinaca deeniga ku qoran ahay BEEL GAAR AH oo Isim gaar ah iyo mag gaar ah, I don't report to osman mahmud or maxamud saleban. He has to speak to me isaga oo sade ah aniga bah dubays ah, I feel superior then because I can go still choose majertenimo, osman mahmoudnimo, bah dubaysnimo, or even maternal ties with warsangeli. I have options, magan ma ahi, or I can choose myself as sub-sub-sub-sub-sub clan vs Sade who is at Kab iyo Lax level.

Sade see the tactics but is shook at how to respond to it. Tekniko flipped out at @PuntiteQueen all somnet niggas are flipping out and preferring 'isolation' tactic and not facin the music. Only @Dues Ex Machete is still holding on hard the sade fort

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ethiopia does not care for Somali,. this is borderline human rights violations. inshallah the issue ceases and those committing the killings (Afar) are held accountable.

Ethiopia does not care for Somali,. this is borderline human rights violations. inshallah the issue ceases and those committing the killings (Afar) are held accountable.
They have alot of cuqdad for Somalis they're Langaab and weak how can a Somali respect them deen doesn't mean nothing imo. It's about looking after Somalis. If they hate us I hate them and look down on their adoon ethnicity. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They have alot of cuqdad for Somalis they're Langaab and weak how can a Somali respect them deen doesn't mean nothing imo. It's about looking after Somalis. If they hate us I hate them and look down on their adoon ethnicity. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:
Deen means something. We are both 100% Sunni Muslim ethnic groups. They are violating the Quran by having tribal warfare with us than having the audacity to lie (another sin) and say Somalis from SL, PL, Djibouti, and Somalia came to attack Afar's with the Issa.

Deen means something. We are both 100% Sunni Muslim ethnic groups. They are violating the Quran by having tribal warfare with us than having the audacity to lie (another sin) and say Somalis from SL, PL, Djibouti, and Somalia came to attack Afar's with the Issa.
Igy on that part but i was referring to deen doesn't matter with ppl who hate Somalis like Afar (primitive monkeys) and Gallas.