BREAKING NEWS Protestors in Xamar try to take down painting of Farmajo

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yaa kugu diiray Jaalle Farmaajo cadowga maxa asaga. Horta you used to love the Kacaan and said we wanted Maslax to take over MSB and that you ridiculed the apes. Somalia as a nation has to prosper a leader and every leader is gonna put his face everywhere to show the world that Somalia has a leader. Journalists like Jamal Osman, Hamza, Harun Maruf are buffoons that deserve to get jailed. You just saying we going to 1991 that's just retarded fam you taking us back to phase 1 :westbrookwtf: The Kacaan is back fam make yourself at home bc N&N ain't leaving :lolbron:

Kacaan is back? So is Xabad too kkkk

I have nothing against any clan being president aslong democracy prevails and fair elections takes place

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier,

Hey brother, farmaajo will leave when his term is over and another person will take over. The new president will be celebrated at first only for half the country’s tribal leaders to oppose him when they don’t get their nacnac. rinse and repeat, this is why it’s crucial for people like myself, who can 100% remove ourselves from clan politics and put the well being of our country and it’s collective citizens interest first, to keep check and balances :)

Btw , my friend u have fled the country like I did, so u don’t mind war and destruction taking place back home, in reality u don’t care about people from ur clan dying, starving, children becoming fatherless and so on because if u did, u wouldn’t call for another 30 years of conflict, after all u probably have a nice job, beautiful air conditioned home and a fridge full of delicious food thousands of miles away. You are not in harms way, because the people of ur host country support and trust their government.

I will always support the dowlad, whether the president is Raxanweyn, hawiye, issaq, darood. SFG is the only and final solution to our problems. You must always put emotion aside and keep the bigger picture, if u can’t, we will and inshallah we will witness our country emerging from a failed state to a vibrant and successful wadan where u and I, and our children benifit from :)

Aslong thats not Erdogan/Putin style.
No Somali will accept to see Xaarmaajo and Alien Khayre winning at every election.

2 Terms is final for any president. There wont be third.

Brother Jiron, wallahi without us Farmaajo would do Erdogan/Putin on you.
He would intimidate you by saying: I won the fourth election,you must support me or u are qarandumis!

But us we cant be intimidated by meaningless words such as Qarandumis, we turn it into " DaroodDumis".:pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Kacaan is back? So is Xabad too kkkk

I have nothing against any clan being president aslong democracy prevails and fair elections takes placem

Xabad? Kkkk

tenor.gif

Jaalle Farmaajo came in with the ballet remember kkkk so elections will come but don't be surprised if he gets a 2nd term bc its evident he will get it. I mean look at his opposition Thuma Wallahi kkk, Qoslaaye iyo Mr. I got my arm broke by Farmaajo

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Xabad? Kkkk.

tenor.gif

Jaalle Farmaajo came in with the ballet remember kkkk so elections will come but don't be surprised if he gets a 2nd term bc its evident he will get it. I mean look at his opposition Thuma Wallahi kkk, Qoslaaye iyo Mr. I got my arm broke by Farmaajo

Second term in a fair election?
No problem with that.

But third? Erdogan/Putin style

This will happen:
oqmkdq.gif

May the best win:russ:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
@SomaliWadaniSoldier,

Hey brother, farmaajo will leave when his term is over and another person will take over. The new president will be celebrated at first only for half the country’s tribal leaders to oppose him when they don’t get their nacnac. rinse and repeat, this is why it’s crucial for people like myself, who can 100% remove ourselves from clan politics and put the well being of our country and it’s collective citizens interest first, to keep check and balances :)

Btw , my friend u have fled the country like I did, so u don’t mind war and destruction taking place back home, in reality u don’t care about people from ur clan dying, starving, children becoming fatherless and so on because if u did, u wouldn’t call for another 30 years of conflict, after all u probably have a nice job, beautiful air conditioned home and a fridge full of delicious food thousands of miles away. You are not in harms way, because the people of ur host country support and trust their government.

I will always support the dowlad, whether the president is Raxanweyn, hawiye, issaq, darood. SFG is the only and final solution to our problems. You must always put emotion aside and keep the bigger picture, if u can’t, we will and inshallah we will witness our country emerging from a failed state to a vibrant and successful wadan where u and I, and our children benifit from :)
Well said.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier,

source.gif

Sheikh

VIP
These Marehan idiots never learn from the past.. Kulaha kacaan is back.. Come say this shit to us walahi xabad futaada laga galin

Eeyahow eeyga dhalay your the morons that are obsessed with MX tf who mentioned MX you DID you focking langaab. I said it to my nigga @SomaliWadaniSoldier and I'll say it to you a cuqdad ridden langaab neef the Kacaan is BACK and there ain't shit you can do lil nigga especially your weak ass N&N is staying for the ppl :pacspit:

Sheikh

VIP
True.. They'll be sent back to gaajo gedo and ruled by eelay if they don't quit the bullshit.

We'll send you to naar if you act up now. You langaab ass obsessed with MX during Ramadan. Eelays are the ones roaming Pirateland you buffoon :hahaidiot:

We'll send to you naar if you act up now. You langaab ass obsessed with MX during Ramadan. Eelays are the ones roaming Pirateland you buffoon :hahaidiot:

The Eelaay are welcome in Puntland but not you abtii.. I have my ak47 ready if you come to me with that failed kacan bullshit.

Sheikh

VIP
The Eelaay are welcome in Puntland but not you abtii.. I have my ak47 ready if you come to me with that failed kacan bullshit.

Kkkk I don't give a damn about Pirateland ruunti. Don't claim I'm your abti you a lost cause you need dhaqan celis if you ain't capping even tho you are kkkk. Kacaan blueprint is the most effective blueprint it made Somalia:ulyin: but hey if you don't agree with it that's alright bc I also got my AK as well but still ain't buying you half us ain't no damn way :camby::mjdontkno:

Kkkk I don't give a damn about Pirateland ruunti. Don't claim I'm your abti you a lost cause you need dhaqan celis if you ain't capping even tho you are kkkk. Kacaan blueprint is the most effective blueprint it made Somalia:ulyin: but hey if you don't agree with it that's alright bc I also got my AK as well but still ain't buying you half us ain't no damn way :camby::mjdontkno:

I'm half mx alright.. Not only my mom but even grandmother is mx.. Anyway you should learn from the past mistake, the kacan was a dictatorship and failed the country and the people of Somalia big time.. There's no going back to kacaan era ever.. Somalia should be a confederate federal state, go develop your region abtii and stop wasting time on the failed kacan concept.

A quote from Albert Einstein

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Sheikh

VIP
I'm half mx alright.. Not only my mom but even grandmother is mx.. Anyway you should learn from the past mistake, the kacan was a dictatorship and failed the country and the people of Somalia big time.. There's no going back to kacaan era ever.. Somalia should be a confederate federal state, go develop your region abtii and stop wasting time on the failed kacan concept.

A quote from Albert Einstein

Sure.. If you were ''half'' us as you say you would've have similar and mirroring traits beliefs as us but clearly that isn't the case as we can see kkk. There wasn't a mistake as you ironically say. Somalia only flourished under Kacaan rule bc it brought civilization and its authority was tough asf no funny shit. What failed the country was rebels at the end. The shacab got xasuuqed by the rebels. As I say N&N they are the most competent gov we've had since the glorious Kacaan Era. Confederate? You're talking your counterparts af.

Remember N&N isn't using a Central system N&N is using a Federal rule system and N&N has managed to flourish the country through Federalism. I love Federalism. Federalism shall stay even more. Somalia is winning using a Federal system. Federalism is gonna to work in my massive regions in my native state Jubaland by taking over as Jubaland President. Development is needed in Somalia Xamar getting developed is not fair as well speaking on a normal standpoint. But Kacaan Era blueprint is the GOAT blueprint and using excerpts of it in the Federal gov of Somalia of not only developing Xamar but everywhere shall go a long way. I'm a Federalist :westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts