Prosecutors give Somali officer a second murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you guys have never seen police brutality. Majority of the time it's whites vs foreigners/ blacks. So when you say blacks officers are as bad as white ones. That just full of garbage.

You claimed that more white people are killed by police but only mentioned one white dude lol
Police kill more people than white folks. White supremacists have infiltrated the law enforcement. You just want to argue and waste people’s time. And if you are trolling then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Incredible that you were ignorant of this relevant fact. The stat provided by the cdc is the first google result you lazy, incurious idiot

Freddie Gray was killed by black officers and the supervising sergeant when eric garner was smothered to death was a black sergeant.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-police-officers-likely-kill-black-people/

War naacaskan muxuu ahaa. My friend your thought process is ignorant as hell. Have you ever been hastled by police as a black Muslim or arrested? I have and from personal experience I can tell you their no way as bad as each other.

Racism in the force is huge. They will find a reason to arrest you or target you if your black. The only time I dealt with officers here is at stations. Also I'm not inly talking about America.
That country got too many issues.

Lol “deep red states”. Majority of America is red. Most White Americans hold these views. Do you think African americans are complaining over nothing?
Yes I do know for a fact they would stand by him. Look at all the high profile police brutality cases in the media recently. Every single one of them retained support from BlueLivesMatter and the general white population. They even demanded looking in to the backgrounds of the victims despite no evidence or correlation of previous criminality. This hasn’t been done for Justine, wanna guess why?
Lol blm and these social movements started in AMERICA. They are adopting American racial politics which you are saying dont apply to Canada. But America is a racist country, always has been and always will be. They apply here.

The cops didn't have their body-cameras on and there was clear police corruption (controversial and unjustified search warrant hours after shooting to search her residence and turned off body-cameras). Let's just agree to disagree. We're both wasting our time.

War naacaskan muxuu ahaa. My friend your thought process is ignorant as hell. Have you ever been hastled by police as a black Muslim or arrested? I have and from personal experience I can tell you their no way as bad as each other.

Racism in the force is huge. They will find a reason to arrest you or target you if your black. The only time I dealt with officers here is at stations. Also I'm not inly talking about America.
That country got too many issues.

It is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with somebody who makes his argument based off an anecdote. You probably won't even realize why that is.

Most of you guys have never seen police brutality. Majority of the time it's whites vs foreigners/ blacks. So when you say blacks officers are as bad as white ones. That just full of garbage.

Zakaria

I’ve never had any problems with cops, in fact, while growing up, they used to organise for us, soccer, basketball trainings and competitions and school holiday programs that would’ve costed hundred’s of dollars. Free camping trips, movie tickets, cost of learning how to drive (L-plates) free swimming and gym memberships and most importantly matched us with tutors at the local libraries. If you were a good behaving kid, they were family. Guess who used to complain about them all the time? Faarax Doqon.

The Somali community is worthless. Look how the Chinese came out to support the Chinese cop who killed an unarmed man.

"Chinese Americans used Wechat on a massive scale[4] along with little use of Facebook, Twitter, and email[4] to organize rallies in major cities. Peter Liang appealed the court's decision.[5] On March 28, 2016, the prosecuting Brooklyn District Attorney Kenneth P. Thompson recommended to Judge Danny Chun that Liang serve only house arrest and community service for his sentencing."

Without the support of his community , he would've been a goner.

"Liang turned himself in to authorities the next day to be arraigned on the charges. Liang was convicted of manslaughter and official misconduct on February 11, 2016."

"On April 19, 2016, Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Danny Chun sentenced Peter Liang to five years of probation and 800 hours community service, after downgrading his manslaughter conviction to criminally negligent homicide"

I understand the circumstances are different, but for the very least, we could've provided help on the legal fees by setting up a GOFUNDME page and getting him the best lawyers money can buy.

Zakaria

I’ve never had any problems with cops, in fact, while growing up, they used to organise for us, soccer, basketball trainings and competitions and school holiday programs that would’ve costed hundred’s of dollars. Free camping trips, movie tickets, cost of learning how to drive (L-plates) free swimming and gym memberships and most importantly matched us with tutors at the local libraries. If you were a good behaving kid, they were family. Guess who used to complain about them all the time? Faarax Doqon.

Yeah I normally don't have issues, have never done jail time. But I've been close because of the cadaan pigs harassing you because of your faith or colour of skin. It's not common, but these things happen to blacks all the time.

Let's be real, you don't have to be a drug dealer or iyaal suuc. Just because your with 2 other Somali guys in hoods they will harress you and try imtimdate you.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That troll is a dedicated multinicker. When he doesn’t have nothing to say he resorts to insults.

Eric Gardner was killed by white cops
extralarge.jpg

The white cop who killed unarmed Tamir Rice

p31wyrlzuefdum7kiul4

Black people are more like to be shot by police than whites

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...-shootings-killings-racism-racial-disparities

White cop begging an armed white dude to put down the weapon. If he was a black he would’ve gotten killed
20D5E71A-9496-4E61-B4A4-23727101130B.jpeg

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That troll is a dedicated multinicker. When he doesn’t have nothing to say he resorts to insults.

Eric Gardner was killed by white cops
extralarge.jpg

The white cop who killed unarmed Tamir Rice

p31wyrlzuefdum7kiul4

Black people are more like to be shot by police than whites

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...-shootings-killings-racism-racial-disparities

White cop begging an armed white dude to put down the weapon. If he was a black he would’ve gotten killed
View attachment 61233

He's like the Latinos that voted for trump but got deported. His whole premise is consciousness denial of other peoples reality until it happens to him he won't understand.

Yeah I normally don't have issues, have never done jail time. But I've been close because of the cadaan pigs harassing you because of your faith or colour of skin. It's not common, but these things happen to blacks all the time.

Let's be real, you don't have to be a drug dealer or iyaal suuc. Just because your with 2 other Somali guys in hoods they will harress you and try imtimdate you.

Zakaria

There are bad people in all sections of society and off course, there are racist cops. But all the Somali and African kids in the neighbourhood who hated cops were no good themselves. I knew a bunch of “toughies” who acted like gangsta rap artists who talked to the cops rudely. These guys thought they were aborigines who were wrongly prosecuted by the cops for a century. Their attitude towards the cops & the general community was horrible & appalling. Most of them were either school dropouts, drugs and alcohol users who engaged in low level criminal acts. The Somali & African community preferred the cops to be visible in their neighbourhoods than these Somali blokes.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He's like the Latinos that voted for trump but got deported. His whole premise is consciousness denial of other peoples reality until it happens to him he won't understand.

Lol nigga don’t even live in America..I don’t know why folks who are not even from here act like they know so much about what goes down here.

Lol nigga don’t even live in America..I don’t know why folks who are not even from here act like they know so much about what goes down here.
Lol, right. When they come down here and recieve the real nïgger treatment, then they will understand.

Zakaria

There are bad people in all sections of society and off course, there are racist cops. But all the Somali and African kids in the neighbourhood who hated cops were no good themselves. I knew a bunch of “toughies” who acted like gangsta rap artists whose talked to the cops rudely. These guys thought they were aborigines who were wrongly prosecuted by the cops for a century. Their attitude towards the cops & the general community was horrible & most of them were either school dropouts, drugs and alcohol users who were engaged in low level criminal acts. The Somali community preferred the cops to be visible in their neighbourhoods than these Somali blokes.

I don't care what police do, if you yell vile names at them. Their job is to take it on the chin and deal with crimes. Not to harress kids and act like their tough or bullies.

Ive seen good police but the bad reputation has staint their relationship. Police job is to arrest you, and possibly add you to a statistic. f*ck the police and f*ck the system

I don't care what police do, if you yell vile names at them. Their job is to take it on the chin and deal with crimes. Not to harress kids and act like their tough or bullies.

Ive seen good police but the bad reputation has staint their relationship. Police job is to arrest you, and possibly add you to a statistic. f*ck the police and f*ck the system

Zakaria

Where do you live? I had a fantastic experience with the cops and I appreciate and thank them all the help and guidance many of them gave me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Where is #BlueLivesMatter now? They stood behind all those other cops when they were proven to be in the wrong, so whats the difference now?

All these right wingers have come out strongly against Officer Mohamed Noor.

Remember that the officer who purposefully killed 12 year old Tamir Rice was not found guilty. I dont support Mohamed Noors actions, but I find this hypocritical.

This is a travesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts