Prosecutors give Somali officer a second murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is #BlueLivesMatter now? They stood behind all those other cops when they were proven to be in the wrong, so whats the difference now?

All these right wingers have come out strongly against Officer Mohamed Noor.

Remember that the officer who purposefully killed 12 year old Tamir Rice was not found guilty. I dont support Mohamed Noors actions, but I find this hypocritical.
He didn't accept the gofundme to get a lawyer! i say he got what he deserved. This is what happens to coons who think whites accept them.

:bell:

Regardless of whether it's right-wing or left-wing media these are amorral profit-seeking corporations that sell ads. They each have their market. CNN and MSNBC clearly cater to a left-wing audience no different than Fox and Breitbart and their rightwing audience. There would be ENORMOUS media coverage if a black grandmother was shot by the same white police officer she called for help and for NO DISCERNIBLE FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER. That would a juicy as f*ck news story for major leftwing media outlets in this climate. Not to mention the social media outrage that would compound the public interest.

You are living in a delusional, parallel universe if you think this outrageous fucking story is getting undue attention that is disproportionate attention to the hypothetical above. You're so fucking politically motivated and morally bankrupt that the only outrage you feel about the story is the fact that it's getting too much attention based on your non-existent grasp of reality. None at all for some pig police officer murdering a completely innocent woman.
Just wondering do you live in America? Because to me you sound like a Non-American who has the impression that the majority of Americans are liberals.
The fact is the majority of American whites hold racist views. Especially towards blacks. This “climate” is jot as left-wing and liberal as you seem to think it is. Even if the vice versa did get more media coverage (which I doubt, because this story is ALREADY huge) I can say WALLAHI that a significant proportion of white Americans would stand by the officer, and I can also promise that he would either recieve NO charge or would recieve a MUCH less harsh charge. TWO charges including MURDER is very very heavy and we can all see why.
And lol, morally bankrupt. I stated I am not standing behind this judge. He should be punished. So should all the white cops who are roaming free that have done the exact same thing and even worse. That’s my point.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That would be very stupid and bad for their image, they are against police brutality so if they protested for Mohamed that would go against their whole ideology.

Not really black lives matter is not confined to police brutality they have done it before. Most of social media defenders of Mahmoud noor are basically Madows pointing out the double standards in his case now they just need to organize large demonstration outside of the courts

Not really black lives matter is not confined to police brutality they have done it before. Most of social media defenders of Mahmoud noor are basically Madows pointing out the double standards in his case now they just need to organize large demonstration outside of the courts
I have seen those madows like Tariq Nasheed speaking for him but trust me if BlackLivesMatter rallied in support of Mohamed, it would get twisted by the media and would do more harm than good. Right wingers would portray it as “BLM dont care when whites get killed by cops” or some shit.

Holy f*ck. You guys are deranged. This knucklehead killed a grandmother for no goddamn reason and you guys are acting like this wouldn't be an even bigger, crazier story if it was a white cop shooting a black grandmother who called them herself. That shit would be plastered on CNN 24/7 for weeks. How can you shit talk white people for having some in-group bias when you guys are complaining about this piece of shit facing the rightful consequences of his actions just because he's Somali and the woman he MURDERED was white.
Sxb there is definitely some bias in these investigations but i understand them. It's human nature to side with your own.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Regardless of whether it's right-wing or left-wing media these are amorral profit-seeking corporations that sell ads. They each have their market. CNN and MSNBC clearly cater to a left-wing audience no different than Fox and Breitbart and their rightwing audience. There would be ENORMOUS media coverage if a black grandmother was shot by the same white police officer she called for help and for NO DISCERNIBLE FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER. That would a juicy as f*ck news story for major leftwing media outlets in this climate. Not to mention the social media outrage that would compound the public interest.

You are living in a delusional, parallel universe if you think this outrageous fucking story is getting undue attention that is disproportionate attention to the hypothetical above. You're so fucking politically motivated and morally bankrupt that the only outrage you feel about the story is the fact that it's getting too much attention based on your non-existent grasp of reality. None at all for some pig police officer murdering a completely innocent woman.
No one is saying that Justine deserved to die but why tf do white cops get away with murder when the victim is black ? Only one white cop was charged for killing an innocent black man and that is because she is a woman. White boys in the blue are above the law.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I have seen those madows like Tariq Nasheed speaking for him but trust me if BlackLivesMatter rallied in support of Mohamed, it would get twisted by the media and would do more harm than good. Right wingers would portray it as “BLM dont care when whites get killed by cops” or some shit.

Common you're very naive the media has already twisted the whole narrative involving this case unlike other cases involving black victims they are actually demonizing the cop here. Everyone knows the media wants Mahmoud noor locked up. In my view this case is the perfect example of racism and racially motivated blue-lives matter privileges applying to only non colored people. It's perfect case to point out top bottom white racism even if he gets locked up the protest would show the racial division in the justice system

Just wondering do you live in America? Because to me you sound like a Non-American who has the impression that the majority of Americans are liberals.
The fact is the majority of American whites hold racist views. Especially towards blacks. This “climate” is jot as left-wing and liberal as you seem to think it is. Even if the vice versa did get more media coverage (which I doubt, because this story is ALREADY huge) I can say WALLAHI that a significant proportion of white Americans would stand by the officer, and I can also promise that he would either recieve NO charge or would recieve a MUCH less harsh charge. TWO charges including MURDER is very very heavy and we can all see why.
And lol, morally bankrupt. I stated I am not standing behind this judge. He should be punished. So should all the white cops who are roaming free that have done the exact same thing and even worse. That’s my point.

I'm not an American but you don't have to be a liberal to not be a racist piece of shit that would be lenient on a white police officer killing a black grandmother who called the cops. Seems like you have a very warped perspective of things. Give me an example of a totally unjustifiable killing that had white people rallying behind a murderous cop. You can't give me examples of corrupt police departments and say that's an example because that sort of shit happens in black dominant cities with black dominant police forces as well. The reason why the Somali cop got hit with those two charges is based on the testimony of his partner who was the only witness. He will be tried in court. The basic conditions for the charges were met. He still has his day in court.

Where do you live in the US and what experience do you have that gives you unique insight about what white people would think in the hypothetical where races were reversed? We live in a globalized world. I'm in Toronto and as far as I can tell the white people in Toronto are hardly different than the white people in most large American cities. We get the news up here as well. Simply being an American doesn't mean you know any more about white people who are in your particular community. Seems like you are on that heavy-duty blm wypipo are the enemy type shit. Very biased.

Why are Somalis even joining the police force? Do they not know what happens to black police officers? They let whites walk free while the black police officers get jail time. They even let a ch*nk walk free for killing an unarmed black man. You are dark skinned and Muslim, you should know what time it is!

I think we need more blacks to join. The cadaan race will go instinct after few more decades. At least blacks will then be in charge.

Lol no but seriously, the more blacks that Join, at least it does something to diversify the police force. I delighted when I see blacks in high seats in the justice system.

No one is saying that Justine deserved to die but why tf do white cops get away with murder when the victim is black ? Only one white cop was charged for killing an innocent black man and that is because she is a woman. White boys in the blue are above the law.

You guys are looking these tiny sample sizes and making these crazy generalizations. More white people in the US get killed than Black people. How often do you hear in the news when a white person gets killed by the cops? It's these corrupt police departments that are the major issue. Look up the Daniel Shaver shooting. Young white dude in a hotel corridor literally on his hands and knees literally sobbing and begging not to get shot while this idiot cops scream confusing orders at him and then shoot him dead as he's crawling towards them just as they instructed. ALL ON FUCKING BODY CAMERA. The footage is out there if you have the stomach to watch it but it's some of the most disturbing shit you will ever see. What do you think happened? The cop that murdered him was found not guilty. It's the police that are the fucking problem not some issue with widespread white racists. Black cops murder innocent black people. White cops murder innocent white people. And as you can see, somali cops kill innocent white people. These idiots are undertrained, underqualified, and corrupt. That's the fucking problem.

I think we need more blacks to join. The cadaan race will go instinct after few more decades. At least blacks will then be in charge.

Lol no but seriously, the more blacks that Join, at least it does something to diversify the police force. I delighted when I see blacks in high seats in the justice system.

Are you mental? Cities like Detroit and Baltimore have some of the most corrupt police forces and blacks cops are heavily present in their ranks. Black cops are no better than white cops.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm not an American but you don't have to be a liberal to not be a racist piece of shit that would be lenient on a white police officer killing a black grandmother who called the cops. Seems like you have a very warped perspective of things. Give me an example of a totally unjustifiable killing that had white people rallying behind a murderous cop. You can't give me examples of corrupt police departments and say that's an example because that sort of shit happens in black dominant cities with black dominant police forces as well. The reason why the Somali cop got hit with those two charges is based on the testimony of his partner who was the only witness. He will be tried in court. The basic conditions for the charges were met. He still has his day in court.

Where do you live in the US and what experience do you have that gives you unique insight about what white people would think in the hypothetical where races were reversed? We live in a globalized world. I'm in Toronto and as far as I can tell the white people in Toronto are hardly different than the white people in most large American cities. We get the news up here as well. Simply being an American doesn't mean you know any more about white people who are in your particular community. Seems like you are on that heavy-duty blm wypipo are the enemy type shit. Very biased.

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You guys are looking these tiny sample sizes and making these crazy generalizations. More white people in the US get killed than Black people. How often do you hear in the news when a white person gets killed by the cops? It's these corrupt police departments that are the major issue. Look up the Daniel Shaver shooting. Young white dude in a hotel corridor literally on his hands and knees literally sobbing and begging not to get shot while this idiot cops scream confusing orders at him and then shoot him dead as he's crawling towards them just as they instructed. ALL ON FUCKING BODY CAMERA. The footage is out there if you have the stomach to watch it but it's some of the most disturbing shit you will ever see. What do you think happened? The cop that murdered him was found not guilty. It's the police that are the fucking problem not some issue with widespread white racists. Black cops murder innocent black people. White cops murder innocent white people. And as you can see, somali cops kill innocent white people. These idiots are undertrained, underqualified, and corrupt. That's the fucking problem.

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

I knew it.

I’m not liberal on him. He deserves punishment. I’ve stated numerous times that I am outraged he received this punishment whilst so many white cops who have committed equal crimes are roaming free, or are facing half as much time.
There are dozens of examples. You asked me to give you examples and said that I cant give ones of corrupt police forced bc black ones are corrupt to? Please tell me how many black officers are acquitted for killing white (or even black) unarmed men vs how many white officers are acquitted for vice versa? Black Americans are 3xs more likely to be unjustly killed by the police and most of these killings go unpunished. It is a well-known fact that the justice system stands by officers, WHITE ones.
I live in a red state in the US. Comparing the US to Canada is hilarious. White Americans are, on average, racist. Especially Southern whites. How do I know this? Because I don’t know a single black person that hasn’t experienced overt racism at one point in their lives. I have cousins that live in Minnesota and many that live in Toronto and neither of them have experience anywhere near, so come off it. I have been called a to my face. I have been stopped by cops numerous times. They are pigs who purposely harass black people. This shit is daily stuff black people living in America (especially red states) have to deal with. I dont hate white ppl and I dont care for BLM, but majority of them harbor a degree of hatred or distrust towards blacks and I promise they would stand by a white officer.

Justice for Justine.

Who cares about the ethnicity, colour or religion of the cop? I don’t. He’s represented by the best attorneys that money can buy and all due to the police association of U.S.A. If he’s convicted it will set a precedent for cops to be arraigned and convicted. This guy shot a woman from the other side and his partner (driver) wasn’t alarmed who was seated the window next to her.

I knew it.

I’m not liberal on him. He deserves punishment. I’ve stated numerous times that I am outraged he received this punishment whilst so many white cops who have committed equal crimes are roaming free, or are facing half as much time.
There are dozens of examples. You asked me to give you examples and said that I cant give ones of corrupt police forced bc black ones are corrupt to? Please tell me how many black officers are acquitted for killing white (or even black) unarmed men vs how many white officers are acquitted for vice versa? Black Americans are 3xs more likely to be unjustly killed by the police and most of these killings go unpunished. It is a well-known fact that the justice system stands by officers, WHITE ones.
I live in a red state in the US. Comparing the US to Canada is hilarious. White Americans are, on average, racist. Especially Southern whites. How do I know this? Because I don’t know a single black person that hasn’t experienced overt racism at one point in their lives. I have cousins that live in Minnesota and many that live in Toronto and neither of them have experience anywhere near, so come off it. I have been called a ****** to my face. I have been stopped by cops numerous times. They are pigs who purposely harass black people. This shit is daily stuff black people living in America (especially red states) have to deal with. I dont hate white ppl and I dont care for BLM, but majority of them harbor a degree of hatred or distrust towards blacks and I promise they would stand by a white officer.

Yeah, we all know white people in deep red states have strange attitudes. Really takes that "lived experience" you have there to arrive at such an earthshattering revelation.

You said you knew for an absolute fact that a hypothetical scenario with inverted races would have widespread white support. Give me one comparable incident that demonstrated this. The operative word being comparable. You're making an extraordinary claim with close to no evidence. Yeah there will be tons of racists in a country of 300 million plus but you're making it sound like the percentage would be very high. That's pretty ridiculous.

FYI, there are no shortage of dumbfuck blm types up here as well that complain about "white supremacy" and "institutional racism." Newsflash: people say the exact same shit you're saying in Toronto as well about the white people here.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You claimed that more white people are killed by police but only mentioned one white dude lol
Police kill more black people than white folks. White supremacists have infiltrated the law enforcement. You just want to argue and waste people’s time. And if you are trolling then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Last edited:
Yeah, we all know white people in deep red states have strange attitudes. Really takes that "lived experience" you have there to arrive at such an earthshattering revelation.

You said you knew for an absolute fact that a hypothetical scenario with inverted races would have widespread white support. Give me one comparable incident that demonstrated this. The operative word being comparable. You're making an extraordinary claim with close to no evidence. Yeah there will be tons of racists in a country of 300 million plus but you're making it sound like the percentage would be very high. That's pretty ridiculous.

FYI, there are no shortage of dumbfuck blm types up here as well that complain about "white supremacy" and "institutional racism." Newsflash: people say the exact same shit you're saying in Toronto as well about the white people here.
Lol “deep red states”. Majority of America is red. Most White Americans hold these views. Do you think African americans are complaining over nothing?
Yes I do know for a fact they would stand by him. Look at all the high profile police brutality cases in the media recently. Every single one of them retained support from BlueLivesMatter and the general white population. They even demanded looking in to the backgrounds of the victims despite no evidence or correlation of previous criminality. This hasn’t been done for Justine, wanna guess why?
Lol blm and these social movements started in AMERICA. They are adopting American racial politics which you are saying dont apply to Canada. But America is a racist country, always has been and always will be. They apply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending