Proposed Law: Ban People of Color from Dying their Hair Blonde

(just to be clear, though, I would want to ban blonde hair for anyone who is a person of color and for whom it isn't natural.... I think the world would be a better place and insha'Allah I'd receive the nobel prize... hopefully no statues or holidays in my honor, though)

Apollo

VIP
(just to be clear, though, I would want to ban blonde hair for anyone who is a person of color and for whom it isn't natural.... I think the world would be a better place and insha'Allah I'd receive the nobel prize)

A society run by you would be a boring one. You can be against degeneracy, but being too strict will lead to a boring dull society.

Apollo

VIP

I bet Mobutu would feel me on this

You can make the same argument in regards to non-Islamic ethnic Arabian names adopted by Muslim nations. Many Arabic names have nothing to do with Islam, yet many non-Arabs have them.

A society run by you would be a boring one.

I doubt it. I don't think my platform is boring. People who think they're special because they dye their hair purple might complain but I think they'll survive.

I've never voted. Is Bernie going to crack down on witchcraft, atheism, freemasons, engage in epic rants about Jews and the New World Order, assert that Jewish bankers are behind bolshevism, publish hostile tweets with dark references to Zionist conspirators, demand the implementation of the shariah, abolish democracy, address the press in a military uniform and give speeches in Congress about the dangers of Communist infiltration?

I'm not interested in voting.

Trending

Latest posts