Proposed Law: Ban People of Color from Dying their Hair Blonde

Apollo

VIP
I'll buy that as soon as I purchase a beach-house in Kansas (at least in the case of wannabe whites dying their hair blonde).

Turks are not booty clappers for whites and many of their women dye their hair different colors, same for Koreans and the Japanese.

PS. I have never dyed my hair any color, I just don't see it as booty clapping when women do it.

Turks are not booty clappers for whites and many of their women dye their hair different colors, same for Koreans and the Japanese.

PS. I have never dyed my hair any color, I just don't see it as booty clapping when women do it.

Topic is nonwhites dying their hair blonde.

also this is not specifically about either sex

rs_600x600-170211120220-600.kanye-west.cm.21117.jpg

ffdfa297841c23e6c1e830c6314da1eb.jpg

this is not normal or natural.

How will you as a dark skinned man feel any sense of self-respect when the woman you're with (assuming she isn't white) has her hair blonde? She is cucking you subliminally and you are a sucker if you accept it.

Apollo

VIP
How will you as a dark skinned man feel any sense of self-respect when the woman you're with (assuming she isn't white) has her hair blonde? She is cucking you subliminally and you are a sucker if you accept it.

Blonde hair on nonwhites is kind of ugly/weird, but bronze, brown, copper, or red can look good.

now I will say this.... I did have a nonwhite woman who was ummm.... interested... who did have her hair blonde....... very dark woman btw.... and I took it as she has no self-respect..... and I did overtly disapprove of the hair color.... but in any case....

if I see an African man with an African woman...... and the woman has her hair dyed blonde.... I will instinctively perceive the man as being cucked.... how is that woman's allegiance really with you when she is subliminally affirming whiteness as being superior? I will very likely turn a corner and cover my mouth with my hand while I try not to laugh too loudly.... I don't think there's any way I would tolerate it myself.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
*6ix9ine has entered the chat*
BREAKING NEWS: Rapper Tekashi 69 Has Died Of Apparent LIGMA Overdose He Was  Only 22

Trending

Latest posts