Proposed Law: Ban People of Color from Dying their Hair Blonde

I am so serious.

I'm not sure if it's halal but I think it is halal and if it is.... I want for it to be illegal for people of color to dye their hair blonde. I think it is disgusting and it is an insult. People should love themselves and not try to look like white people. There is like a 0.01 percent chance that is actually they're natural hair color. I don't think such people are special and unique because they want to look like white people. If it is actually their hair color, fine, but I propose making it illegal for the 99.99999999999999 percent of nonwhites for whom it isn't natural. It might as well be skin bleaching!

Last edited:
The thing is blonde is just a lack of color, and hair is ephemeral that makes it more of a fashion statement

i give no fucks what someone dose with their hair and if you do its probably cause your insecure of your hair.

no it's because I despise degeneracy. Blue hair, green hair, tattoos, all of it should go. I am not a lib who thinks I should accept the society turning into a cesspool.

the fact is you can have a society that is conducive for degeneracy and what is unhealthy.... or one conducive for what is healthy... one or the other but not both.... the two tendencies must inherently clash

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why as a man do you care what women do with their hair? Somalis should learn the art of minding thy business.

Apollo

VIP
People don't color their hair to look like white people, but because they are ''bored'' of their own hair color, especially women.

Moreover, only a minority of white people have blonde hair, most whites have brown hair.

People don't color their hair to look like white people, but because they are ''bored'' of their own hair color, especially women.

I'll buy that as soon as I purchase a beach-house in Kansas (at least in the case of wannabe whites dying their hair blonde).

Trending