Prophet Muhammad Vs Israel

I prefer this format. Debater 1, Debator 2. Panel of 'non bias' different 'religion or no religions' as panel to review and score the content of the debate on both sides and provide an over-all result. Everything is measurable and put it before the crowd that this is the score of the debate and who won. That guy christian prince would no survive as his views are put before a 'jama'ah' consensus that is not related to him nor the other side but 'pure result' orientated using mechanism to determine quality of each point and answers.

PPL who leave Islam or any religion for that matter were full of doubts to begin with and seek an 'avenue' to confirm those doubts in order to solidify their position. Trust me, you not fooling me adeer. Reaching a conclusion and then finding evidence to support that conclusion is considered confirmation bias, it's not genuine attempts of research. Starting with I don't know like I used to be is considered the fair default position to start from and then researching evidence on both sides PRO and Against and weighing it up.
akhi why are u worried about the audience lol they can't do shit. Also, he's used mediators and translators before when debating people from other countries in front of an audience. He even debated an ustaz from Nigeria with a MUSLIM Nigerian translator.
Also if u watch his previous debates with people there is no scoring for browny points. He debates a topic and reaches a conclusion. I'm just surprised at his vast knowledge of Arabic and Islam.
At the end of the day it;s ur choice if u wanna debate him or not. He live streams almost every day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
akhi why are u worried about the audience lol they can't do shit. Also, he's used mediators and translators before when debating people from other countries in front of an audience. He even debated an ustaz from Nigeria with a MUSLIM Nigerian translator.
Also if u watch his previous debates with people there is no scoring for browny points. He debates a topic and reaches a conclusion. I'm just surprised at his vast knowledge of Arabic and Islam.
At the end of the day it;s ur choice if u wanna debate him or not. He live streams almost every day.

Can U raise one point he made that is 'suprisingly' knowledgable? just a single one so I can grasp what level I am dealing with? Just a single sample that impressed you. Because what impresses most ppl, doesn't impress me at all as I see them stuck in their time era or inside their bubble and mind constraints(measurable) god(unmeasurable).

I find many people say so and so is knowlegable doesn't matter what topic it is in the sciences, politics, religion or any field and they never 'state' one thing that they learned from this so called KNOWLEDGABLE person other then confirm their own confirmation bias position and whatever that position was.

Can U raise one point he made that is 'suprisingly' knowledgable? just a single one so I can grasp what level I am dealing with? Just a single sample that impressed you. Because what impresses most ppl, doesn't impress me at all as I see them stuck in their time era or inside their bubble and mind constraints(measurable) god(unmeasurable).

I find many people say so and so is knowlegable doesn't matter what topic it is in the sciences, politics, religion or any field and they never 'state' one thing that they learned from this so called KNOWLEDGABLE person other then confirm their own confirmation bias position and whatever that position was.
There's loads of vids and debates he's had.

Do u know where the word 'Allah' actually came from? The Arab christians never said 'Allah'. According to christian prince (and evidence ofc) it's a word the muslims started using.

Watch this...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There's loads of vids and debates he's had.

Do u know where the word 'Allah' actually came from? The Arab christians never said 'Allah'. According to christian prince (and evidence ofc) it's a word the muslims started using.

Watch this...

2 and half hours just to tell me where the word allah came from? And I get abused for 'rambling' in less then a paragraph. Somethings really wrong. The most I have done is '6' paragraphs which is 1 page. Can be read in 10 minutes 'maximum' and I am abused by Somalis for it, yet this guy is covering a simple area of 'god name origin' with 2 and half hours and his REALLY KNOWLEDGABLE. God sakes, no wonder we need a referee and panel with 'acceptable standard rules'

2 and half hours just to tell me where the word allah came from? And I get abused for 'rambling' in less then a paragraph. Somethings really wrong.
:manny:
I don't know his debates are pretty convincing. I'm muslim ofc but I can't deny evidence that's put right in front of me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know his debates are pretty convincing. I'm muslim ofc but I can't deny evidence that's put right in front of me.

I don't have 2 hours 30 minutes and it's not causing I am running. Maximum I can tolerate is 1 hr videos and that's HISTORICAL videos and I don't even watch them but sleep and listen to it each night so I know what ppl in the past were like with their mind stuck in their time period and the loopholes they got into as I cross reference my mind and time period and see I don't make the same mistake.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Fast forward 500 years. Waaqo Punt descendant comes back Islam is dominant in the world and on the right path. Opens a 'youtube channel critiquing christianity. Points to the language english 'god and lord' origin and then says 'Mayors in London call themselves Lord', this is the origin of 'lords and god' in the english language looooooooool. Rinse n Repeat, christian kid who is dissatisfied with his world surrounding and status in society and his nation and religion due to living in islamic progressive world wants something to blame and points to Waaqo descendant youtube video to show how christianity is from pagan origins.

U dealing with a whole total level with me bruv and it's not 3 hours either for a simple topic. Bring me @Cigaal and Ayan hersi, CP might work for u, that's not interesting level for me.

Suldaan Mumiin

How are you guys fine with people being in hell forever? Even when I was a Muslim it didn't sit well with me that non-Muslims would burn in hell for eternity. I don't think even a monster like Hitler deserves such a fate. Am I more merciful than the Most Merciful?

I am fine with them burning in the Fire, Hitler deserves it, Stalin deserves it every god damn gaal that acknowledged the existence of Islam but never converted deserves it. God is Merciful to his creation muslim and non-muslim (life, sustenance, protection and more), the other type of Mercy is to his creation that believed him and his message (Paradise).

I don't understand your morality, If your Male in my eyes your weak.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am fine with them burning in the Fire, Hitler deserves it, Stalin deserves it every god damn gaal that acknowledged the existence of Islam but never converted deserves it. God is Merciful to his creation muslim and non-muslim (life, sustenance, protection and more), the other type of Mercy is to his creation that believed him and his message (Paradise).

I agree look how merciful he is to JEWS even after the curse 5000 years waiting for this small revolting people to stop this nonsense their chasing of tribalism, ego, pride and world domination and go back to the roots of Judaism and what is stored in memory as that is what god would've intended to be preserved not the 'settled farmer culture garbage they expanded upon' later. It's surely not intended to be preserved that or else they need to show a mechanism how it can be. Even in Psychosis when I was disbelieving in GOD and trying to solve the psychosis on my own 'my cadifad and ego and pride' I was going around the city trying to figure out clues, answers, riddles, I was seeing beings jump into people bodies which I translated as 'you can own this person' they try to suck u in but GOD is so patient waiting for u to WAKE UP but u won't wake up if you have 'ego, pride, delusions, conclusion biases' these people will end up staying there in that HELLISH place.

Heck I don't think I even saw the real Hell, it felt more like 'judgement day' which is a LONG PERIOD from what I can assume, it's definitely not a ONE DAY EVENT because ONE DAY can mean anything in god sight. One day is relative term, what it means in our 'minds and world' is totally not applicable to 'dimensional' places and I can vouch for that, time speeds or slows down and I saw that. If there is hell you really DESERVE IT runti if u don't wake up after so much patience and guidance. But the lucky thing is, this is all individual level, it doesn't matter what the other person does in that world, everyone cares for themselves and I saw that aspect. U lose any connection with humanity, u see them but your not CONCERNED for them it's like they know where they are and busy in their 'space'. They look like their 'zombies' in all honesty and controlled by something that was the feeling I got and I was the only real one there. It was quite scary wallahi im used to it now but initially it took me YEARS to fathom that experience and it really knocked about my confidence after that for a long time.

Last edited:

Nobody deserves infinite punishment for finite sin. I see no mercy from Allah, only pettiness and fury. He is not a god worthy of worship.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nobody deserves infinite punishment for finite sin. I see no mercy from Allah, only pettiness and fury. He is not a god worthy of worship.

We expect GOD to judge fairly but we can't tell you how he will judge since we are not the JUDGE. We only have advice in the quran that he will judge and he does forgive also and pardon sin. It's his LAW but the LAW isn't on HIM, it's on YOU and ME and why the book is here. His giving us a head start so we don't have an excuse to play when we return for judgement.

In all honesty most society will not go to hell, they were no different to me and not INTENTIONALY SINNING, but were IGNORANT like I was, a jahil isn't at fault, that's like saying a mental retard is at fault of a crime. But you could be 'tested' on judgement day and things MADE CLEAR TO YOU. Like what happened in my psychosis, I knew the mosque and quran was there and I knew the 'psychosis' was happening, I knew my options and at times I chose my 'emotions and dunya ways' and like I said that kept ending in a 'no answer and direct to hospital' 'dharku iska siibay' stage lol. What I appreciate only of GOD is I think he is very PATIENT cuz it wasn't one time I did that, I had many psychotic breaks and kept repeating the same answer and going to hospital in the end.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I am adamant psychotic breaks is not 'naarta' because 'naar' means DESTRUCTION when all laws become invalid, it means nothing survives basically. This is basic scientific concept, nothing exists without laws in life or anything you see. This was a place in the MIDDLE I think. It wasn't earth where there is just humans and everyone going about their daily business, these people looked like they were mentally somewhere else. Mind u the people were U just in different dimension, it's very hard to explain, I am trying to my hardest to put to words this place in human terms. And everything was identical to how the earth was but the 'spirit' inside the earth was totally different, that's why I call it different dimension is the best explanation for it. Everything was identical homes, hospitals, shops, churches, syngagoues, mosques, humans, schools, u name it and there was LAWS also. It was the EARTH that we live in but it felt like another dimension was SLAPPED ON TOP OF IT and I was only outside of it yet inside of it. It's crazy wallahi

The closest I came to relate to this world to describe it as JINN world. It's our earth but another layer on top that can be transported on top of us and vice versa, it's INSANE and u won't relate to them either cuz u know their not really humans but they have no CLUE. It's funny if u went into that psychotic break yourself, u wud see a copy of me and u wud think im apart of them. Wallahi it's crazy when ur in there your thinking how does this work constantly and one the reason people smoke heaps or walk and pace up n down in hospitals

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jins have a different SPIRIT to us, when they come into our earth and it's sometimes one person, that's easy, but they came into everything that was LIVING including animals. Not rocks or trees or anything not alive. The earth 'spirit' changes it's still earth but it's not the spirit of earth which is humanity and u can definitely sense it automatically when your there and that's usually when the WILD RIDE begins.

Spirit is a 'feeling' and 'vibe' and humanity has a vibe and feeling, u know when your on earth and u know when it's not earth also. Kind of like nabiga marku noola the spirit of islam was different to the islam of today. U see wat I mean about SPIRIT. it's weird word and hard to describe but it's not physical that's for sure.

Fast forward 500 years. Waaqo Punt descendant comes back Islam is dominant in the world and on the right path. Opens a 'youtube channel critiquing christianity. Points to the language english 'god and lord' origin and then says 'Mayors in London call themselves Lord', this is the origin of 'lords and god' in the english language looooooooool. Rinse n Repeat, christian kid who is dissatisfied with his world surrounding and status in society and his nation and religion due to living in islamic progressive world wants something to blame and points to Waaqo descendant youtube video to show how christianity is from pagan origins.

U dealing with a whole total level with me bruv and it's not 3 hours either for a simple topic. Bring me @Cigaal and Ayan hersi, CP might work for u, that's not interesting level for me.
:ayaanswag: I'm not entirely sure what you're insinuating with that lol and i'm def no Waaq worshipper sbx.

If u don't wanna debate him then don't :pachah1:

Might be reading this wrong and I don't know you personally but I think you need to reach out to friends or family. Find some balance in your life.

Trending