Prophet Muhammad Vs Israel

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I won't say Prophet Muhammad but you know what I mean, it's REALLY GOD vs Israel since Mohamed was only 'passing' on the message. But God has promised this Nation of Israel that this Nation of Mankind will never be in 'hell' for a long time, their pain and struggles will only be a 'time porportioned' it's not 'timeless and neverending' like the one that awaits these damn little Jewish vipers. So take that as a blessing, the pain of the muslims will only be 'time based' meaning they will suffer and go thru the same sort of pain and anguish as the JEWS but they won't suffer forever. The meaning I think behind this and remember it's a desert culture, so it has to have 'deep and various meanings' because these people would sit under a tree in the desert. What it means I think is from my analysis.

Muslims will have periods of hopelessness but those periods are not intended to be forever in the world or the hereafter and the reason they will go through those hopelessness and times of anguish is because GOD is not happy with us as a nation, he doesn't want us all to perish and follow the infidels or jews and be punished forever, so he puts obstacles in our way so we turn back to him and remember the right path or else if he rewarded us while we are in the wrong, this means he is helping 'satan' to achieve his goal of swallowing us up for eternity. That's why God makes so many promises to Satan that he will only take a few of us but not extinguish this message for long time. Their will be people who come along the ages and time period to instruct people to return to the right path. Once that is achieved god will help us and strengthen us, why wouldn't he? we are on the right path.

The only time god doesn't strengthen you is when your on the wrong path and he makes IT HARD FOR YOU like 'shabab' or 'saudi' or terrorists, these are khawarij who reject the 'consensus' of the 'jama'ah' and ran away to pick up weapons and a small group to overhaul the 'jama'ah' consensus, so it's obvious god will make them suffer without swallowing up the whole ummah, only them will go to hell and those who 'sent' them. They were always around these 'conspiracy' type of guys in all SOCIETIES AND ERAS, not just ours. Hence our numbers in hell are very few and it's usually those against the majority. God will not 'wrong' the majority, cause he knows it's his job to help them and guide them and sometimes yes put obstacles in their way to reflect on the path their heading. That's why Islam tells you if you cannot convince muslims in a jama'ah consensus, just step away, god hasn't allowed it for you because you maybe taking them off the right path.

So be strong Somalis and Muslims in general, if we didn't go thru these struggles we wouldn't know if we are on the right path or not, we could be leading ourself to hell and humans naturally would follow it. If I didn't go thru my psychosis struggles there would be no reason why I would be reading religion, you see what I mean? God put that obstacle before me so I don't get swallowed up by the man made time restricted lies which never last as they evolve. If god didn't intervene in my life with the psychosis stuff, I would be like you guys not VERY RELIGIOUS inside my heart and following what I see in front of me and defined for me by the western world.

This not just me, allah has put struggles and pain in the muslim world to return to the right path so they question what is going on and how can god turn on us like this hence ppl will reflect back on religion which is exactly the purpose to ponder the meanings of the quran not the meanings of what has got you where u r now the current islam in flavor.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By the way their will always be someone to rescue muslims through-out the age, such as reformers and people who try to bring us back to the path hence our time period thru struggles n pain are not forever and ever like the cursed JEW which is ordained they will suffer the curse of god. No other nation was cursed to this extent and survived. Even pharoah and his people were not destroyed all together. Only pharoah was, the people were halal and misguided by their ruler and why god has rulers because they can turn genuine good people into misguided ones. There is no reason why God would say ASIYA is the best of women if all pharoah people were bad. That is another jewish lie, thinking god will condemn all for the actions of a few. It's like saying muslims are now all condemned because of the actions of shabab and terrorist running around and our bad leaders. No the pharoah ummah had the same dilemma. Lets make sure our leaders do not mislead us because they can't destroy us even if they wanted to because god said he will protect this ummah and their suffering will only be TIME ORDAINED not 'eternal' so their wasting our time our leaders by helping the zionist jew.

How are you guys fine with people being in hell forever? Even when I was a Muslim it didn't sit well with me that non-Muslims would burn in hell for eternity. I don't think even a monster like Hitler deserves such a fate. Am I more merciful than the Most Merciful?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How are you guys fine with people being in hell forever? Even when I was a Muslim it didn't sit well with me that non-Muslims would burn in hell for eternity. I don't think even a monster like Hitler deserves such a fate. Am I more merciful than the Most Merciful?

The Jews were in 5000 years of pain and they never reflect but continue the same qabyalad of their man made book beyond the 'memorized portions' the Torah, their ego and pride and worldly nonsense is more important to them. I been in pain and struggles for a few years with psychosis and nothing at the 'scale' of jews and I even repented and turned back to god to guide me, i reflected on all my life and the biggest source was ISLAM. See when ppl are stuck they have something to return too. Where-as when your disbeliever u don't, you will just go back to 'time restricted man made garbage of your era' which will be replaced.

Anything that is measurable is 'replacable' and that can be your idols, your stars, moons, ancestor worship, or whatever, even your 'mind and thoughts' evolve over time, if u think the world won't debunk 'democracy' and 'science' in 500 years you got another thing coming, nothing remains 'stagnant' because better ideas come in the future and unfortunately the disbeliever who denies the unseen and the one above has no faith beyond his own mind, senses, and hence he will fall to that in his time period. He let his ego and pride and basic senses fool him. Trust me I nearly did, thinking scientists and doctors can help me, they NEVER DID. They claim too but I had to help myself struggle inside and stabilize myself that god is above and unseen and asking for his guidance when reading or listening to the quran. If those medications helps why are so many still stuck in hospitals, all man made garbage weliga ha aminin, just work with it because its the best method of your time but dont put your faith in it all and think the world ends if there is no answer from doctors or scientist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I am in psychosis that is my pain n struggle, I go in and go all out following my desires and cadifaad, in kasto aan ujeedo diinta saxda ah loo laabto waxad ka jeclanaysa cadifadada run ahanti. Like when u see in psychosis these beings that come from nowhere, u want to use your 'power' as human to control them and dominate them and have them be your slaves. It's like how jews are in real life but they were doing this for 5000 years, I only do it for 2 weeks at most before I return to the quran and salat and say illahi waan og ahay waxani inaysan wax jiro ahayn yaysan ii mashqulin i know ur above and unseen.

I always reflect back to god saying I know they can't harm me cause there is LAWS in the world in the seen and unseen and I always remember they have no power even they act like they do with their sixir shit so they MAKE U FALL TO WORSHIP THEM AND THEIR POWERS IN UR HEART U DESIRE THEM AND WANT TO HAVE THOSE POWERS BUT THEN U REFLECT AT THE END AND U KNOW THERE IS NO POWER IN THE WORLD THAT GOD DOESNT ALLOW WITHOUT HIS WILL. SO U END UP GOING BACK TO MOSQUE AND QURAN WELL THE BELIEVER DOES, THE DISBELIEVER FOLLOWS THEM SXB. WOULD I HAVE KNOWN ALL OF THIS WITHOUT ISLAM? NO WAYYYYYYY, I WOULD FOLLOW THEM. SO GOD PUT AN OBSTACLE BEFORE ME AND HE ALSO PUT THE ANSWER TO TEST ME..ITS UP TO ME TO DECIDE FREE WILL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trust me walalayaal musliminta iyo arabta iska daaya, i was in hospital with a muslim guy from palestine and he was next to my room, he was singing with them and I never forget it. Wallahi in akhiro your on your own cause that's what feels like when your in psychosis it's the end of world feeling and every decision u make is 'catasphoric' answer. That's when I realized the importance of the jama'ah runti and saw there is no way a just god wud let the majority be misguided and why I came back to sunni islam. I was more just normal muslim then no sectarian. but their will be sects in the end days and there is now, u will need make decision no matter where u r in life today or judgement day.

The catholic is a jama'ah. Forget protestant their invididual churches with small 'jama'ah' and all different indicating their not going to survive. Jews I think have a majority jama'ah. The protestant looks like had obstacles placed in front of them by god so they fragment smaller and smaller so it doesnt fool people in the end days as they get swallowed up in fire. I say those three cause they all believe in the same unseen and beyond our senses, hands. mind type of god. It will be scary day on judgement but most of the rest of the garbage will perish its man made thats why most of the other stuff as it can be measured whether its an idol, a meditation, a thought or gabay or any of that

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say this cause I felt everytime I had an answer it was another pit fall somewhere in this maze of psychosis which is bended reality it doesn't mean madness, it means u r in reality but u see another reality at the same time, yur traversing these two realities not knowing which one is true. So I think the minority are going to hell, my views and belief where in the minority always when I was in psychosis chasing my delusionary answer to the problem, it always calmed down after going back to quran and sunnism but not the sunni of today but the ancient one and ancient texts in the GOOD DAYS, cause if u had good islam your world wud be good place too as god wud strengthen you when your right. In particulary the sufis who would talk about these bended realities.

There's this arab christian debater on youtube who debates anyone live on stream. Try and contact him on skype. His name is 'Christian Prince'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There's this arab christian debater on youtube who debates anyone live on stream. Try and contact him on skype. His name is 'Christian Prince'.

Sxb I prefer to listen to an desert person with knowledge of arabic not someone who is settled farmer in heirachal structure and has no clue about the environment and culture of desert people and where it was revealed like christian arabs. Trust me when I want Islam, I know where to go. It's straight to the desert cultures in the world cause I can feel and sense the reason it came in such format. The only reason I would want the settled farmer societies is for DEEPER thought as they are good at EXPANDING upon it but u need to know the ROOTS niyahow of a tree.

I'd prefer a Beja nomad tell me about Islam and how it relates to Beja culture as now I can sense the arabic language and the culture at the same time. Where-as Somalis only have the culture, but the language is so similar though and the cultural set up is identical like abtirsi, clan structures, clan elders, poetry, proverbs, camel herding, individual spirit of everyone not heiracy, etc.

Sayid is pretty much a prophet to somalis notice how they memorize his gabays without writing it down and he isn't sent by GOD but a Somali culture MESSIAH only. The arabs were identical, the israelis were not different either, all desert cultures are identical I found, they MEMORIZE stuff especially if it's of great IMPORTANCE and u can imagine having the quran how GREAT OF IMPORTANCE that would of been, way beyond SAYID level of culture expert.

Last edited:
Sxb I prefer to listen to an desert person with knowledge of arabic not someone who is settled farmer in heirachal structure and has no clue about the environment and culture of desert people and where it was revealed like christian arabs. Trust me when I want Islam, I know where to go. It's straight to the desert cultures in the world cause I can feel and sense the reason it came in such format. The only reason I would want the settled farmer societies is for DEEPER thought as they are good at EXPANDING upon it but u need to know the ROOTS niyahow of a tree.
He went to an Arabic muslim school as a kid and continued his studies in Islam. He ended up with a degree in Islamic law and he knows a lot about the origin of Arabic words. I would give it a try. So far he's undefeated and converted quite a big amount of muslims live on air.
I'd give it a try.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He went to an Arabic muslim school as a kid and continued his studies in Islam. He ended up with a degree in Islamic law and he knows a lot about the origin of Arabic words. I would give it a try. So far he's undefeated and converted quite a big amount of muslims live on air.
I'd give it a try.

Where is he on youtube?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He goes by the name of 'The Arabian Prophet'

HES LIVE RIGHT NOW

Talking to yourself on youtube on a stream and having yes men around u isn't the truth. The truth has to be an open platform with a mediator and shared timing. Do u actually believe in his shit? Listen the truth is if there is no religion, u down to MAN MADE ideas and they evolve n change hence any idea u believe today will be replaced tommorow, your always in the WRONG no matter if u reject god but anything u do accept that is earthly, won't be around as the next generation laugh at your ass saying how stupid u were and stuck in your time.

Talking to yourself on youtube on a stream and having yes men around u isn't the truth. The truth has to be an open platform with a mediator and shared timing. Do u actually believe in his shit? Listen the truth is if there is no religion, u down to MAN MADE ideas and they evolve n change hence any idea u believe today will be replaced tommorow, your always in the WRONG no matter if u reject god but anything u do accept that is earthly, won't be around as the next generation laugh at your ass saying how stupid u were and stuck in your time.
Not saying I believe in his ideology but he makes fair points. He debated sheiks from around the world and 'beat' them, he was even called a "threat to Islam" by an Indonesian religious online newspaper article because of all the people he's coverted.

Also, what do u mean it's not an open platform? Anyone can just call the dude ask/debate him on anything as many have already done.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not saying I believe in his ideology but he makes fair points. He debated sheiks from around the world and 'beat' them, he was even called a "threat to Islam" by an Indonesian religious online newspaper article because of all the people he's coverted.

Also, what do u mean it's not an open platform? Anyone can just call the dude ask/debate him on anything as many have already done.

Call where, his on a radio program that is 'direct' to his you-tube channel. I didn't see any call here, it sounded like a radio show that u can only listen in. It's more a monologue then anything else. As for Somali leaving, the religion isn't linked to a person or nation, you still got that 'israeliyoon' thinking. That's like saying 'medicine' is wrong because 'a somali left studying it'. Like WTF!!! u mix the teaching with individuals leaving.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Waaqo of Punt I'd definitely love to debate Ayan Hersi on Islam. I prefer more intellectual discussion more then 'I am right ur wrong' let's create a method to determine the truth and apply that method not go back n forth constantly on your right and im wrong and then we chase points and evidences to support our positions which is pretty much how these arabs debate. U can hear the damn emotion in their hearts, which is one of the fundamental things god warned us about, do not use your 'cadifad' to change what is brought down, just accept it u dont have to follow it 100% but don't come back and play word games to fit around ur desires.

Call where, his on a radio program that is 'direct' to his you-tube channel. I didn't see any call here, it sounded like a radio show that u can only listen in. It's more a monologue then anything else. As for Somali leaving, the religion isn't linked to a person or nation, you still got that 'israeliyoon' thinking. That's like saying 'medicine' is wrong because 'a somali left studying it'. Like WTF!!! u mix the teaching with individuals leaving.
All u have to do is say in the chat that u want to debate him and when the admins see the message they'll tell u to call Christian Prince on skype.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All u have to do is say in the chat that u want to debate him and when the admins see the message they'll tell u to call Christian Prince on skype.

Is their order on the radio like someone saying this is your time to talk and this his time. Or is it just like madness and chaos like Somali cafe chats of back n forth, cuz i can't handle that style of chatting, it gives me a headache. Their not seeking to grow in those type of discussion, it's about right n wrong and competition.

Is their order on the radio like someone saying this is your time to talk and this his time. Or is it just like madness and chaos like Somali cafe chats of back n forth, cuz i can't handle that style of chatting, it gives me a headache.
He used to get a lot of trolls thats called him to just shout obscene things so yeah...u have to say that u're muslim in the youtube chat and when an admin sees ur message they'll message christian prince in the chat so that u can then call him on skype. Yh it's a bit chaotic.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He used to get a lot of trolls thats called him to just shout obscene things so yeah...u have to say that u're muslim in the youtube chat and when an admin sees ur message they'll message christian prince in the chat so that u can then call him on skype. Yh it's a bit chaotic.

I prefer this format. Debater 1, Debator 2. Panel of 'non bias' different 'religion or no religions' as panel to review and score the content of the debate on both sides and provide an over-all result. Everything is measurable and put it before the crowd that this is the score of the debate and who won. That guy christian prince would no survive as his views are put before a 'jama'ah' consensus that is not related to him nor the other side but 'pure result' orientated using mechanism to determine quality of each point and answers.

PPL who leave Islam or any religion for that matter were full of doubts to begin with and seek an 'avenue' to confirm those doubts in order to solidify their position. Trust me, you not fooling me adeer. Reaching a conclusion and then finding evidence to support that conclusion is considered confirmation bias, it's not genuine attempts of research. Starting with I don't know like I used to be is considered the fair default position to start from and then researching evidence on both sides PRO and Against and weighing it up.

Trending

Latest posts