promoting ethnic suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These females that can't close there legs for foreigners trying to have everything go there way.
I like the hypocrisy of these people when it comes to clans they follow the you are what your father is but when it comes to foreigners they wanna change the rules.:camby:
atleast 90% of the people in the video have common sense except that one female who's trying to bring her oromo kids in to the country:camby:
If your father is not somali your not somali that means no citizenship if anything we should take the citizenship away from her:camby:

McD30

Bored to death
I think that's disgusting. Fucking hypocrites live in the West and get the same rights and citizenship as a person whose family has been here for centuries... o_O

Who the f*ck would want to get a Somali citizenship anyway? War ilaahi yaa yaqaan, these people got their priorities fucked. They should make Somali citizenship free for anyone who invests in the country in the foreseeable future.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I think that's disgusting. Fucking hypocrites live in the West and get the same rights and citizenship as a person whose family has been here for centuries... o_O

Who the f*ck would want to get a Somali citizenship anyway? War ilaahi yaa yaqaan, these people got their priorities fucked. They should make Somali citizenship free for anyone who invests in the country in the foreseeable future.
Just because whites are generous to us it doesn't mean we have to be generous is there choice to be generous and is our choice to be not generous.
am not gonna even bother answering your shitty next paragraph:axvmm9o:
Were 10 million people in somalia if you can't figure out what's wrong with your shitty logic your lack common sense:Sutehja:

Ok, the thing im for is the ban on Foreign workers in somalia

This new law will mostly stop the influx of somali diaspora and oromos coming to somalia to work. Great step to secure more jobs for locals.

I also dont think it is wise to allow influx of immigrants and foreigners into somalia as it is a country trying to stabilize itself and transition back to a fully fledge functioning entity.

Ok, the thing im for is the ban on Foreign workers in somalia

This new law will mostly stop the influx of somali diaspora and oromos coming to somalia to work. Great step to secure more jobs for locals.
Good idea but I don't think it's practical because every student studies IT if he is male or nursing if it's a female we don't have the expertise needed to rebuild a country

Q

Queen Carawelo

Kulaha my kids are Oromo but they think of themselves as Somali. If her daughter marries a madhiban you better believe she would oppose to that. Pure trash.

Good idea but I don't think it's practical because every student studies IT if he is male or nursing if it's a female we don't have the expertise needed to rebuild a country

I think it's mainly aimed to stop unskilled foreigners from taking jobs that could be done by the locals.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

why is thiz thread promoting ethnic cleanzing? o_O
i dink a shot every morn, but soem issues are not so easily read.

In Somalia, many jobs - skilled and unskilled - are performed by non-Somalis while Somalis are not given those opportunities. It is time to change it and enforce the rules.

As for citizenship, in many Muslim nations, you only become a citizen if you're member of a tribe or have worked and lived in the country to the point where you're considered a citizen. To Oramos, they need to well-documented and send back to their country. They are already taking over certain Somali cities in Somali region of Ethiopia (Ogadenia) such Dirir Deba and other places. We really can't afford having huge section of them becoming citizens of Somalia. They should be documented and returned to their country. They are no longer political refugees but economic migrants. Time for them to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending