Prominent Shiekh says: Creation of Saudi Arabia a betrayal to Islam

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I think you would rather see Aisha-slandering Shia rule
Argue my premise instead of going for ad hominem attacks. The Banu Hashim would have way more respect in leading Arabia instead of this disgusting Saudi moniker on it. Sadly they didn't pay enough lip service to the British and they switched sides to the Sauds

Argue my premise instead of going for ad hominem attacks. The Banu Hashim would have way more respect in leading Arabia instead of this disgusting Saudi moniker on it. Sadly they didn't pay enough lip service to the British and they switched sides to the Sauds

I don't think it's ad hominem. I think it's directly relevant. I never see you attack Iran and did you not openly support the Houthis?

You will attack Saudis but openly support the Houthis.

You're buddy-buddy with the Rafidah but anti-Saudi.

This anti-Saudi stuff isn't really about Saudis. It's about Salafism. Even the conflicts between Saudis and Ottomans. It was Salafis versus Sufis.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Creation of the Abbasids was a betrayal. And the Fatimids, and the list goes on until today.
I don't want the Ottomans back they got overthrown so they're gone. Ummayads were a Sunni dynasty but its arguable since they overthrew Ali to attain their power. Abbasids threw over the Ummayads but is that ok to do? Fatimids were literally Shias lmao no Sunni recognizes them as legit

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The Ottoman empire wasn't really a thing in the 19th century tbh. Brits only kept around because of the Bosphorus; their demise was inevitable.
And the Hashemites you support were humiliated by the British; the Brits initially refused to support their rebellion against the Ottomans. However in response to the Ottomans backing the Germans in WW1 the Brits had no choice but to support the Hashemites and the other Arab factions.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't think it's ad hominem. I think it's directly relevant. I never see you attack Iran and did you not openly support the Houthis?

You will attack Saudis but openly support the Houthis.

You're buddy-buddy with the Rafidah but anti-Saudi.

This anti-Saudi stuff isn't really about Saudis. It's about Salafism. Even the conflicts between Saudis and Ottomans. It was Salafis versus Sufis.
Why would I need to attack Iran when I'm talking about Arabia on this thread? Functionally I don't see why I would support a so called leading Sunni Muslim state that is in bed with Israel and the United States. I don't like Sufis since they're weirdo degenerates and hardline Shias are borderline kuffar.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
And the Hashemites you support were humiliated by the British; the Brits initially refused to support their rebellion against the Ottomans. However in response to the Ottomans backing the Germans in WW1 the Brits had no choice but to support the Hashemites and the other Arab factions.
Of course I'd be inclined to support the Hashemites over the Saudis since they have ties to the Prophets lineage and are the traditional rulers of Mecca and Medina. They were outmaneuvered politically by the Saudis and the Brits dumped them for the latter

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@fox the Ottomans unfortunately were just unable to keep up with Western ribanomics and ended up resting on their laurels and slowly decaying

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Of course I'd be inclined to support the Hashemites over the Saudis since they have ties to the Prophets lineage and are the traditional rulers of Mecca and Medina. They were outmaneuvered politically by the Saudis and the Brits dumped them for the latter
Britain's interests in the Middle East post WW2 was then subverted by the Americans. Not a lot of people know that the British secret intelligence service - MI6, planned on deposing of the American backed Al Saud in the 50s

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Britain's interests in the Middle East post WW2 was then subverted by the Americans. Not a lot of people know that the British secret intelligence service - MI6, planned on deposing of the American backed Al Saud.
International politics is a never ending game

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
One power rises and another falls. May sound gloomy and pessimistic but it's how the world works.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Britain's interests in the Middle East post WW2 was then subverted by the Americans. Not a lot of people know that the British secret intelligence service - MI6, planned on deposing of the American backed Al Saud.
Who would they replace them with? Britain was not going to do anything without their American overlords saying yes at that point lol. That was a pipe dream

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Who would they replace them with? Britain was not going to do anything without their American overlords saying yes at that point lol. That was a pipe dream
Yeah the yanks were the top dogs; they humiliated Britain and France by backing Nasser in 1956.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeah the yanks werr the top dogs; they humiliated Britain and France by backing Nasser in 1956.
Without the US in WWI and the USSR and US in WWII the British would have got bodied massively by the Germans

Trending