Project Urano: New documentary released about toxic waste dump by Ali Mahdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if a future Somali government took them to court, many would be jailed and potentially billions paid out. If you get any form of government at the time and get them to sign, with the loopholes, you get off scot-free.

Read the times article i posted above and you'll get a timeline of what happened, how the contract he signed was presented to the parliament, and the effects. If parliaments are confirming they've seen the signed documents, it's not a smear campaign. Just go to 1:30 in the video OP posted for pics of the doc.

Medics have done studies on kids born in these regions with specific birth defects, the rise of certain cancers and respiratory problems that coincide with nuclear waste.

What do I gain from just blaming him ? it's astounding that with all of the relevant bodies citing his involvement, you're still hell-bent on defending a crook. Proper 68-er.
Good question, why do you blame him in the first place when your own source says that it was allegedly "a guy who called himself the health minister of Cali Mahdis government by the name of Nur Elmy Osman"?

"Mostafa Tolba, the head of UNEP, says that last December, unnamed Italian
and Swiss firms which trade in waste signed a deal with Nur Elmy Osman,
who called himself minister of health in the ‘government’ of Ali Mahdi Mohammed,
leader of one of Somalia’s warring factions."

Maybe you are just a qabiilist, maybe you hate Cali Mahdi dont know dont care.

Last edited:
@Mozart @Kulmiye

That is the research document from the university of bristol.

This is where you'll find this map I posted earlier.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 6.23.50 AM.png

New Toxic Waste found in Somalia, in Cadale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending