"Professors argue sex-segregated sports stem from ‘white supremacist,’ ‘hetero-patriarchal’ ideologies"

Professors argue sex-segregated sports stem from ‘white supremacist,’ ‘hetero-patriarchal’ ideologies​

Professors recently penned an op-ed calling for the end of sex segregation in sports, arguing that it ‘reproduces gender inequality’ and is a ‘racialized ideology.’​

The authors claimed that transgender women do not regularly outperform biological women in sports, though one study revealed that they do even after a year of hormone therapy.​

(disclaimer... I'm not really familiar with this campusreform site and I'm not endorsing whatever else is on there... but the article they're talking about is linked in their article, I looked at it and it's definitely real)

Now it’s a white thing to separate the genders :comeon:
it's there way of shading black women while trying to look woke.They never want to say it out loud, but what they mean is that they think certain races of women (black women) are more masculine and won't fit under the "heteronormative gender binary"

Yaraye

VIP
it's there way of shading black women while trying to look woke.They never want to say it out loud, but what they mean is that they think certain races of women (black women) are more masculine and won't fit under the "heteronormative gender binary"
that's true. I even remember that there was one African woman track runner who won 1st place by a big gap between her and 2nd place. they investigated her cuz they said "There is no way a woman can be that fast"