Professor Xaaji Ingiriis: Muqdisho may fall this year like Kabul.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

As security worsens the famous Professor has said Muqdishu is in a very dangerous situation. Allow amuuraha sahal.

TekNiKo

VIP
@cow terrorist Madoobe is jubiliating and bragging about his terrorist past

cow

VIP
xalane mafia won't allow mogadishu to fall it is their cash cow. but culusow doesn't want to defeat al shabaab. his handlers in xalane like kate foster and james swan make money because of al shabaab and with al shabab gone the money train will stop. Same for AMISOM.

so al shabab won't conquer mogadishu but al shabaab also won't be defeated. it is also good that people are finally seeing madoobe for what he is a shabaabist thug.

TekNiKo

VIP
xalane mafia won't allow mogadishu to fall it is their cash cow. but culusow doesn't want to defeat al shabaab. his handlers in xalane like kate foster and james swan make money because of al shabaab and with al shabab gone the money train will stop. Same for AMISOM.

so al shabab won't conquer mogadishu but al shabaab also won't be defeated. it is also good that people are finally seeing madoobe for what he is a shabaabist thug.
One day this criminal Madoobe will be brought to justice for the thousands of lives he and his group have taken.

Inshallah he will burn on the stake, GoT style

Burn Baby Burn Fire GIF by Mitski

@TekNiKo stop pushing this narrative, shabaab is way weaker than Taliban, if they could take over xamar they would have done it 14 years ago when the government was much weaker. this dude is no professor. You did not respond to my reply on the other post either

@TekNiKo stop pushing this narrative, shabaab is way weaker than Taliban, if they could take over xamar they would have done it 14 years ago when the government was much weaker. this dude is no professor. You did not respond to my reply on the other post either
Tekniko is a hypocrite who changes his ideology, opinion or beliefs whenever its in his favour. He is qaran dumiis and will never support or give a chance to any goverment that isnt ran by any of his adeer.

cow

VIP
Tekniko is a hypocrite who changes his ideology, opinion or beliefs whenever its in his favour. He is qaran dumiis and will never support or give a chance to any goverment that isnt ran by any of his adeer.

HSM, is not unknown. he is the same thug that ruled for 4 years and his corruption is widely known. when he became president again this year the first thing he done was steal the 10 million dollars that farmaajo kept save for 3 years.

if farmaajo was replaced with an unknown person then i would agree with you to give him chance, but culusow we know.

HSM, is not unknown. he is the same thug that ruled for 4 years and his corruption is widely known. when he became president again this year the first thing he done was steal the 10 million dollars that farmaajo kept save for 3 years.

if farmaajo was replaced with an unknown person then i would agree with you to give him chance, but culusow we know.
why was farmaajo unable to clear AS from places as close as Basra and dayniile? 5 years of rule and only janaale to show for it. Meanwhile swarths of lands in Hirshabelle have been cleaned/recaptured. balcad to jowhar finnaly cleaned up again after 5 years of AS presence in places like xawaadley and warciise.

I'm not a big supporter of HSM and acknowlwedge HSM will leave one day hence why i put my clan interests on top of a leader. HSM seems to be clearing my land from AS which allows space for development. If farmaajo fought AS, i would be his number 1 fan. There is still a long way to go when it comes to tighting xamar security as seen yesterday but you cannot deny HSM does a better job than farmaajo in fighting AS. And thats Somalia's top priority right now.

Prof ingriss seems to be not aware what's happening now in the country. Al Shabab is nowhere near of taking the capital since there's no siege to capital or any major movement from the group towards urban large cities in southern Somalia that threatens to bring those local govt down thus a threat to the governing system in Xamar there's no such thing in Somalia currently but the opposite is happening where HSM launch of major offensive military operation against AS threatens the group survivability and authority in the country and the bomb today is there angry response to that.

TekNiKo

VIP

tywin lannister tomman lanniester GIF by Game of Thrones

TekNiKo

VIP
why was farmaajo unable to clear AS from places as close as Basra and dayniile? 5 years of rule and only janaale to show for it. Meanwhile swarths of lands in Hirshabelle have been cleaned/recaptured. balcad to jowhar finnaly cleaned up again after 5 years of AS presence in places like xawaadley and warciise.

I'm not a big supporter of HSM and acknowlwedge HSM will leave one day hence why i put my clan interests on top of a leader. HSM seems to be clearing my land from AS which allows space for development. If farmaajo fought AS, i would be his number 1 fan. There is still a long way to go when it comes to tighting xamar security as seen yesterday but you cannot deny HSM does a better job than farmaajo in fighting AS. And thats Somalia's top priority right now.
How couldve Farmaajo fight Shabab when HAG were bothering him in Xamar? Did you forget Badbaado Qaran? He also cut off Ethiopian meddling and Kenya save Kismaayo. Farmaajo defeated AS the right way by using SNA and Haramcad not clan militias that collapse within seconds as we saw in Moqokori.

How couldve Farmaajo fight Shabab when HAG were bothering him in Xamar? Did you forget Badbaado Qaran? He also cut off Ethiopian meddling and Kenya save Kismaayo. Farmaajo defeated AS the right way by using SNA and Haramcad not clan militias that collapse within seconds as we saw in Moqokori.
badbaado qaran was 2021. what was he doing 2017-2022? moqakori and pretty much all of central and eastern hiraan is under pro goverment forces. HSM signed for turkey to train troops 2014. Admit bro. Farmaajo waste of 5 years

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
No question Farmaajo didn't do shit about kebab and so far HSM is doing much better when it comes to capturing land. Let's try to be honest in our FKD akhis. The problem is the lack of intelligence, security forces easily getting bribed, kebab amniyat deep in Xamar etc. These terrorist have better intelligence than FGS unfortunately. The other big problem is somalis are not nationalists. Iranians hate their mullahs but will pick up a rifle and defend their country if Israel attacked today

No question Farmaajo didn't do shit about kebab and so far HSM is doing much better when it comes to capturing land. Let's try to be honest in our FKD akhis. The problem is the lack of intelligence, security forces easily getting bribed, kebab amniyat deep in Xamar etc. These terrorist have better intelligence than FGS unfortunately. The other big problem is somalis are not nationalists. Iranians hate their mullahs but will pick up a rifle and defend their country if Israel attacked today
Khat should be banned in Somalia. Many soilders at checkpoint are Mirqaan and often do not do their job properly and get bribed by truck drivers filled with explosives. This has to stop

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somalia needs dogs . They will sniff out bombs and won’t be to lazy or scared. Security check point a scary as job I’m guessing a lot of time someone is nearby that can remotely set off bomb if they get caught

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Khat should be banned in Somalia. Many soilders at checkpoint are Mir qaran and often do not do their job properly and get bribed by truck drivers filled with explosives. This has to stop
They know these trucks will blow up innocent people but will still let it trough for few dollars. That's why I said there is no nationalism. They are only loyal to their pockets.

World

VIP

As security worsens the famous Professor has said Muqdishu is in a very dangerous situation. Allow amuuraha sahal.

these past months showed me that the difference between shabab and taliban is that the former rule through fear and terror whilst the latter had real genuine support from the majority Pashtun tribe.

Trending