Professor Hassan Sheikh: "Puntland Built Itself and Somalia"

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali this is the true history of Somalia nationbuilding attempts. It's Puntland who built Somalia, hawiye oo kala daadsan oo jidka laga mari la'yahay oo aanan wax dawlad jirin baanu dawlad uu keenay

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland was built from bottom up compared to the rest of Somalia which was engineered by foreigners
Somalia didnt do nothing since 1960 till 1991 beside one port and road build by kacaan. PL reach today by 9 states citizens efforts that believe together we can build our state from zero.

PL build from scratch not fixing broken buildings!!.

They love comparing damaged Capital Cities who all Somalis built, to a state that only had ancient villages, had to build everything from scratch, but also had to host Somalis from other regions + build its own Federal State and a Federal blueprint for the rest of Somalia.

Puntland used Bosaso Port funding to build the Federal State of Somalia and to reward us for our hard work, the Federal Government we founded is always used to block Puntland's Development.

I don't think there is a single country on earth that has as many short-sighted and selfish saboteurs as Somalia. Funnily enough, no matter what they do to try to harm Puntland, it's always their own regions that suffer the most from their actions. Allah is the Most Just indeed.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They love comparing damaged Capital Cities who all Somalis built, to a state that only had ancient villages, had to build everything from scratch, but also had to host Somalis from other regions + build its own Federal State and a Federal blueprint for the rest of Somalia.

Puntland used Bosaso Port funding to build the Federal State of Somalia and to reward us for our hard work, the Federal Government we founded is always used to block Puntland's Development.

I don't think there is a single country on earth that has as many short-sighted and selfish saboteurs as Somalia. Funnily enough, no matter what they do to try to harm Puntland, it's always their own regions that suffer the most from their actions. Allah is the Most Just indeed.
Today Puntland reach to this level by PL clans citizens whom used to live in South Somalia.

PL :salute:

Som

VIP
I think it's an exaggeration to say PL built Somalia.
Pre civil war somalia was a much better country that any of the current federal states including Puntland BUT let me be clear: as a somali nationalist I support anyone who can build all of somalia and make things better. If PL can lead Somalia out of chaos I would become the number 1 supporter of PL.
I don't care who gets the job done as long as we can have a functioning country

I think it's an exaggeration to say PL built Somalia.
Pre civil war somalia was a much better country that any of the current federal states including Puntland BUT let me be clear: as a somali nationalist I support anyone who can build all of somalia and make things better. If PL can lead Somalia out of chaos I would become the number 1 supporter of PL.
I don't care who gets the job done as long as we can have a functioning country

Who is talking about Pre-civil war Somalia? We are talking about POST-Civil war Somalia and you know this very well. Puntland was the only area in Somalia that not only pulled itself out of the rubble but dragged the rest of Somalia out of it also.

What was the rest of Somalia doing? Besides founding terror groups or trying to steal land that doesn't belong to them?

If it wasn't for Puntland, your uncle Farmajo wouldn't even be President nor would he have an office to squat in.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Who is talking about Pre-civil war Somalia? We are talking about POST-Civil war Somalia and you know this very well. Puntland was the only area in Somalia that not only pulled itself out of the rubble but dragged the rest of Somalia out of it also.

What was the rest of Somalia doing? Besides founding terror groups or trying to steal land that doesn't belong to them?

If it wasn't for Puntland, your uncle Farmajo wouldn't even be President nor would he have an office to squat in.

meles zenawi made ethiopia federal in 1993 and then installed abdullahi yusuf to make somalia federal like his country.
meles zenawi built the foundations of the somali consitution.
meles zenawi. madaxweynihii 4aad ee soomalia. aabihii federaalka. :wow:

meles-zenawi-134.jpg

meles zenawi made ethiopia federal in 1993 and then installed abdullahi yusuf to make somalia federal like his country.
meles zenawi built the foundations of the somali consitution.
meles zenawi. madaxweynihii 4aad ee soomalia. aabihii federaalka. :wow:

View attachment 198492

Why do you call strange men "aabbo"? Are you an orphan?

As for this theory of yours, lay off the Quulle.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
syl the biggest party firmly rejected the proposal and flat out refused federalism.
You just said "meles zenawi made ethiopia federal in 1993 and then installed abdullahi yusuf to make somalia federal like his country.
meles zenawi built the foundations of the somali consitution. "

Wariya, What are you saying :wtf:?

Your point was Ethiopia bring Federal system to Somalia!. Now you bring up SYL :mjlaugh:.

Trending